Indian Oil Corp
Which is the No 1 IT company in India?
The 1, 2, 3 of India’s top IT companies. New Jersey-based Cognizant Technology Solutions has displaced Infosys to become the second-largest Indian IT services provider by revenue, according to global technology research and advisory company Gartner. Tata Consultancy Services remains the leader.
Who is the richest company in India?
|137||Indian Oil Corporation||34,999|
|197||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation||33,560|
|216||State Bank of India||278,872|
3 more rows
Which is largest company in India?
Top Ten Largest Companies in India
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited.
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited.
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited.
- Rajesh Exports Limited.
- Tata Motors.
- State Bank of India.
- Reliance Industries Limited. Industry: Conglomerate.
- Indian Oil Corporation. Industry: Oil and Gas.
Which is the best Indian company?
Here is the list of the top 10 companies in India according to their market capitalisation:
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
- Reliance Industries Limited (RIL)
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
- HDFC Bank.
- Coal India.
- Sun Pharma.
Which is the top most IT company in India?
Here is a list of Best 10 Information Technology Companies in India for the year 2015 based on revenue, profit and market capitalization.
- TCS – Tata Consultancy Services. Tata Consultancy Services, founded in the year 1968 is headquartered in Mumbai, India.
- HCL Technologies.
Which is the best IT company in world?
Here is the list of the top most companies in the world according to these revenue and market Capitalization in descending order.
- VMware Inc.
- Cognizant Technology Solutions.
- Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Limited.
- SAP SE.
Which software company is best in India?
However, some of the top Indian software companies can be listed as:
- Tata Consultancy Services.
- Wipro Limited.
- Infosys Limited.
- HCL Technologies Limited.
- Satyam Computers services Limited.
- Tech Mahindra Limited.
- Mphasis Limited.
- Patni Computer Systems.
Which fuel company is the best in India?
- Bharat Petroleum.
- Reliance Petroleum Limited.
- Essar Oil Limited.
- Cairn India.
- Gas Authority of India.
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation.
- Oil India Ltd.
- Tata Petrodyne. Tata Petrodyne is measured as one of the leading Oil and Gas Companies with yearly turnover of around 200 Billion Dollars.
Which is the best Maharatna company in India?
Maharatna is the top category among the PSUs in which there are currently five companies. These PSUs are ONGC, Coal India, NTPC, Indian Oil Corporation and SAIL. Two other companies, Gail India and BHEL, have also applied to get the Maharatna status but their approvals are as yet pending.
What’s the richest company in world?
Top 10 Richest Companies in the World in 2018 by Revenue
- China National Petroleum Corporation – $262.6 billion revenue in 2017.
- Toyota Motor – $254.7 billion revenue in 2017.
- Volkswagen – $240.3 billion revenue in 2017.
- Royal Dutch Shell – $240 billion revenue in 2017.
- Berkshire Hathway – $223.7 billion revenue in 2017.
- Apple Inc. –
- Exxon Mobil – $205 billion revenue in 2017.
Which company has highest number of employees in India?
|Indian Railways||1.4 million||1.3 million|
|Indian Armed Forces||1.3 million|
|Hon Hai Precision Industry (Foxconn)||1.2 million||0.8 million|
7 more rows
Is Tata the largest company in the world?
Tata Is India’s Number One Brand. Tata is India’s leading brand – with a brand value topping $15 billion. The 147-year-old, $109 billion (revenues) conglomerate is also the world’s 65th most valuable brand. This is the largest representation from any one corporate group from India.
Is there any Indian company in Fortune 500?
The Fortune India 500 is a ranking of the top 500 corporations in India compiled on the basis of latest sales and gross revenue figures.
|Fortune India 500|
|Top 10 companies on the list (2018)|
|4||State Bank of India||306,527.52|
|6||Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited||238,638.07|
9 more rows
Which is the top company in the world?
Eight of the World’s Top Companies Are American
- Alphabet (GOOGL & GOOG) – With two ticker symbols, the combined market cap stands at $722.77 billion.
- Microsoft (MSFT) – Microsoft’s market cap stands at $788.55 billion.
- Amazon (AMZN) – Market cap $795.18 billion.
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A) – Market cap $285.08 billion.
Which is the biggest company in world?
The 100 largest companies in the world by market value in 2018 (in billion U.S. dollars)
|Ranking of the companies rank 1 to 100||Market value in billion U.S. dollars|
|Johnson & Johnson||341.3|
|Bank of America||313.5|
9 more rows
Which is the top MNC company in India?
Top 10 MNC Companies in India
- Amazon. The company was founded in the year 1924 by Jeff Bezos.
- Flipkart Internet Pvt Ltd (A Walmart Co) Flipkart is headquartered in Bengaluru India by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal.
- Google. it is one of the top 10 MNC companies in India.
Which is the biggest IT hub in India?
8 Major Information Technology Hubs in India
- Bangalore – Silicon Valley of India. Bangalore is the IT Capital of India and a global information technology hub in the country.
- Hyderabad – Cyberabad.
- Chennai – IT Infrastructures.
- Mumbai – Financial Capital.
- NCR – Delhi Noida and Gurgaon.
- Pune – IT Parks.
- Kolkata – Salt Lake.
- Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar – GIFT City.
Who is the chairman of Infosys now?
Infosys names co-founder Nandan Nilekani as chairman. Indian IT services group Infosys has appointed its celebrated co-founder Nandan Nilekani as chairman, in a bid to end long-running tensions between its board and founding chairman Narayana Murthy.
What is the richest company in the world 2019?
Top 10 Richest Companies In The World 2019 By Revenue
- Sinopec Group.
- China National Petroleum.
- Royal Dutch Shell.
- Berkshire Hathaway.
- ExxonMobil. ExxonMobil is a US-based petroleum-refining company established in 1999.
What are the 10 biggest companies in the world?
There’s a new list of the world’s 10 largest companies—and tech isn’t on it
6 more rows
Which is the richest software company in the world?
- Microsoft: $860.83 billion.
- Alphabet: $796.67 billion.
- Facebook: $455.89 billion.
- Samsung Electronics: $249.07 billion.
- Cisco Systems: $217.09 billion.
- Intel: $214.64 billion.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing: $212.11 billion.
- Oracle: $185.15 billion.
Which is the most profitable industry in India?
List Of 10 Most Profitable Large Scale Industries
- #1. Agrochemical. Agrochemical industry in India is very promising.
- #2. Cement Plant. Cement production in India is growing very fast.
- #3. Food Park.
- #4. Paper Mill.
- #5. Rice Mill.
- #6. Tea Business.
- #7. Textile Mill.
- #8. TMT Rod Manufacturing.
Which are Maharatna companies of India?
At present, there are seven Maharatna companies — Bharat Heavy Electricals (BHEL), Coal India (CIL), GAIL (India), Indian Oil Corporation, NTPC, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) and Steel Authority of India (SAIL).
Which is the largest public sector undertaking in India?
Which is the largest public sector company by sales in India today? Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the country’s largest commercial enterprise, with a sales turnover of Rs 1,23,628 crore ($27.47 billion) and profits of Rs 6,115 crore ($1.28 billion) for fiscal 2002.
Who is the CEO of Tata company?
Is ITC A Tata company?
ITC Limited. ITC Limited is an Indian multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal. Established in 1910 as the ‘Imperial Tobacco Company of India Limited’, the company was renamed as the ‘India Tobacco Company Limited’ in 1970 and later to ‘I.T.C.
Who is the owner of Tata company?
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”