Cochin International Airport
Which is the best airport in Kerala?
Top 5 Civil Airports in Kerala
- Trivandrum International Airport, Trivandrum. Trivandrum International Airport is the first airport in Kerala and the fifth international airport in the country.
- Cochin International Airport, Kochi.
- Calicut International Airport, Calicut.
- Aranmula International Airport, Aranmula.
- Kannur International Airport.
What is the main airport in Kerala?
Cochin International Airport
Who is the biggest airport in India?
Indira Gandhi International airport
Which is the first airport in Kerala?
Trivandrum International Airport
Which are the four international airports in Kerala?
Kerala state has 4 operational International airports as of 2018 and is the only Indian state having 4 international airports along with Tamil Nadu.
List of airports in Kerala state.
|Airport name||Cochin International Airport|
7 more columns
Which place is good in Kerala?
- Athirappilly Waterfalls. The Niagara Falls of India.
- Kovalam. Kovalm is a beach town with a grove of coconut trees everywhere.
- Munnar. Hill Station Famous for the Tea Gardens and Greenery.
- Alleppey. Unique Backwater Destination in Kerala.
- Thekkady. Best Wild Life Sanctuary in Kerala.
Is there any airport in Kerala?
Cochin International Airport is located in Nedumbassery, about 25 km from the city centre. Cochin airport serves about 63.86% of the total air travel of Kerala making it the busiest in Kerala.
How many airports are there in Kerala?
The three other international airports in Kerala are in Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi and Kozhikode. Kannur: Union Aviation Minister Suresh Prabhu and Kerala Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan inaugurated the Kannur International Airport today making Kerala the only state in India to have four such airports.
Which state has more airport in India?
The international airports are located in Kannur, Kozhikode, Kochi and Thiruvananthapuram. Kerala has become the first state in India to have four international airports with the inauguration of the Kannur airport on Sunday.
Which is the cleanest airport in India?
|1||Indira Gandhi International Airport||Delhi|
|2||Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport||Mumbai|
|3||Kempegowda International Airport||Bengaluru|
|4||Chennai International Airport||Chennai|
46 more rows
Which is the No 1 airport in India?
1. Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi.
Which is the largest airport in the world 2018?
Top 5 Biggest Airports In The World In 2018
- Tokyo Haneda Airport – HND. Tokyo Haneda was built in 1931 and was the largest civil airport in Japan (still is).
- Los Angeles International – LAX. LAX is the biggest airport on the West Coast, essentially connecting America with Asia and Oceania.
Which airport is near to Kerala?
Cochin International airport
How many airports are there in Kochi?
Which Indian state is the first in the country to have 4 international airports?
How can I go to Kerala?
By Train. Cochin is well connected to all the major railway stations in India. Most of the Kerala bound trains have a stop at either of the two railway stations in Cochin – Ernakulam Town Station and Ernakulam Junction Station.
Which state has the largest number of airports in India?
Which Indian State has most airports?
- a. Maharashtra.
- Madhya Pradesh.
How many airport are there in Tamilnadu?
|City Served||ICAO||Airport Name|
|Chennai||VOMM||Chennai International Airport|
|Coimbatore||VOCB||Coimbatore International Airport|
|Madurai||VOMD||Madurai International Airport|
|Tiruchirapalli||VOTR||Tiruchirapalli International Airport|
Which state does not have airport in India?
Which Indian state has first 4 international airports?
Which state has more airport?
With this, Kerala will be the only state in the country to have four international airports with the others at Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, and Kozhikode. With Kannur International Airport becoming operational this year, Kerala will become the first state with four international airports.
Which city is closest to Munar?
Reaching Peermade from other parts of Kerala: Kochi International Airport at a distance of 130 km is the nearest airport to Peermade while Kottayam is the nearest railhead to Peermede at a distance of 51 km.
Is there any airport in Munnar?
Munnar does not have an airport of its own. The nearest airport is the Cochin International Airport, which is 110 kilometres away by road. From Cochin, you can hire a cab to get to Munnar. The Madurai International Airport is 140 kilometres away from Munnar.
Which city is closest to the Munnar?
Hence, the place came to be known as Munnar literally meaning ‘three rivers’.
- Nearest railway station: Kumarakom is about 13 kms from Kottayam railway station.
- Nearest airport: Kumarakom is about 94 km away from Cochin International Airport.
- Author : Winnie Karnik.
Who is the owner of Cochin International Airport?
On March 30, 1994, Cochin International Airport Ltd. (CIAL) was formed with an Authorized capital of Rs. 90 Crores with Sri. K Karunakaran as its Chairman and Sri. V J Kurian as the Managing Director.
Is Kochi and Ernakulam same?
If you are having the same predicament, dont worry, Kochi and cochin are the same. Ernakulam is the name of the district in which Kochi ,the sea port in kerala state is located. This place is known and called as Kochi or Ernakulam commonly.
Which state has largest number of international airports?
Which state has maximum number of international airports in india
- Kerala and Tamil Nadu has 3 airports.
- This 2 states have more airports then any other states.
- In Uttar Pradesh also three international airports.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”