|Rank||State / Territory||National Share (%)|
34 more rows
Which is the largest state of India 2018?
Population of Indian States
34 more rows
Which is the largest state of India answer?
Originally Answered: Which is the largest state of India? Rajasthan(राजस्थान) is the largest state of india. Rajasthan(Land of Kings राजाओं का स्थान) is India’s largest state by area (342,239 square kilometres (132,139 sq mi) or 10.4% of India’s total area).
Which are the 29 states of India in order?
29 States and Capitals of India
- Andhra Pradesh – Amravati.
- Arunachal Pradesh – Itanagar.
- Assam – Dispur.
- Bihar – Patna.
- Chhattisgarh – Raipur.
- Goa – Panaji.
- Gujarat – Gandhinagar.
- Haryana – Chandigarh.
Which is the largest state in India 2017?
33 more rows
Which is the richest state in India?
Top 15 Richest States In India 2019
- Telangana – GDP Rs.7.50 lakh Crore.
- Rajasthan – GDP Rs.7.50 lakh Crore.
- West Bengal – GDP Rs.9.20 lakhs Crore.
- Gujarat – GDP Rs.12.75 lakh Crore.
- Karnataka – GDP Rs.12.80 Lakhs Crores.
- Tamil Nadu – GDP Rs.13.39 lakh Crores.
- Uttar Pradesh – GDP Rs.14.46 lakh Crores.
- Maharashtra – GDP Rs.25.35 lakh crore.
Which Indian state has lowest female population?
Ranking of States and Union Territories – Population Census 2011–2001
|State||Sex Ratio||Child Sex Ratio|
33 more rows
Which is the smallest city of India?
Top 10 Least Populated Cities of India
7 more rows
Who is the smallest state of India?
Which is the oldest state in India?
What is the oldest state in India? – Quora. Oldest states of india (with year of establishment ) Varanasi: Also known as Banaras and Kashi situated on the bank of holiest river of India “Ganges”. Varanasi “The city of temples” is one of the oldest city in the world.
How many states are there in India all over?
What are the 30 states of India?
Scroll down to explore the wonder that is India and let us know which one is your favourite!
- Veins of Lava, Andhra Pradesh.
- The Pride, Arunachal Pradesh.
- My Hidden Eye, Assam.
- When Faith Triumphs Fear, Bihar.
- Golden Chedi, Chattisgarh.
- The Oneness, Delhi.
- Setting Another Goal.
- Shadow of Darkness, Gujarat.
Who is capital of India?
Which state population is highest in India?
Top 10 Largest States of India by population
- Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh is the largest state of India by population.
- Maharashtra. Maharashtra is the second largest state in India by population.
- Bihar. Bihar is the third largest state of India by population.
- West Bengal.
- Madhya Pradesh.
- Tamil Nadu.
Which is largest state in India?
Which state is big in area in India?
Top 10 Largest States of India in Terms of Area
6 more rows
Which is the cleanest state in India?
Indore in Madhya Pradesh has been declared the cleanest city in India. Madhya Pradesh’s capital Bhopal ranked as India’s second cleanest city for two years in a row.
Which is the richest state in India 2019?
10 Richest States in India 2019
- Maharashtra. With its capital Mumbai being called the economic capital of India, Maharashtra tops this list with its extensive IT industries, as well as many more outside of IT.
- Uttar Pradesh (UP)
- Tamil Nadu.
- West Bengal.
Which is most developed state in India?
- Maharashtra – Highest Contributor to India’s GDP – Economic Model.
- Tamil Nadu – Most Industrialized and Urbanized State – Socio – Economic Model.
- Gujarat – New Force in India’s Economic Development.
- Serious Contenders – Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka – PEST forces will determine what is in store for these states.
Which Indian state has highest GDP?
Indian States By GDP
- Maharashtra. Maharashtra, the richest state regarding GDP, has a diversified economy.
- Tamil Nadu. Tamil Nadu, the second richest state regarding GDP, is a leader in the production of agricultural products in India.
- Utter Pradesh.
Who owns India today?
India Today was established in 1975 by Vidya Vilas Purie (owner of Thompson Press), with his daughter Madhu Trehan as its editor and his son Aroon Purie as its publisher. At present, India Today is also published in Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam and Telugu.
Which UT has highest no of females per 1000 males?
Tamil Nadu comes at the second position with 996 females per 1000 males, whereas erstwhile Andhra Pradesh comes at third place with a sex ratio of 993, closely followed by the states of Chhattisgarh (991) and Meghalaya (989). Among states, Haryana has the worst sex ratio with 879 females per 1000 males.
Which is the smallest dam in India?
Largest, Highest, Longest and Smallest in India Traditional GK
|Highest Dam||Bhakra Dam (over Sutlej river in Punjab)|
|Longest River of South India||Godavari|
|Longest Tunnel||Jawahar Tunnel (in Jammu and Kashmir)|
|Longest National Highway||NH-7 (Varanasi to Kanyakumari)|
|Highest Mountain Peak||K2, also known as Godwin Austin|
36 more rows
Which state in India has the least population?
Let’s have a look at all the states and their population according to consensus 2011:
25 more rows
Which is the 2nd smallest state in India?
The second and third smallest state in India are Sikkim and Tripura respectively.
Which Indian state is most recently formed?
Telangana, Uttarakhand, Jharkhand and Chhattisgarh were the most recent Indian States to be formed followed by Mizoram and Sikkim.
Which state was not under British rule in India?
Which Indian state was never ruled by the British? There were 565 pricely states in India in 1947 which were not ruled by the british but by the native rulers. Apart from them there were colonies of other countries too , like goa(Potuguese), Pondicherry(French) and so-on.
Who lived the longest in India?
According to this criterion, the longest human lifespan is that of Jeanne Calment of France (1875–1997), who lived to the age of 122 years, 164 days. She met Vincent van Gogh when she was 12 or 13.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”