Which is the largest state of India 2018?
Population of Indian States
34 more rows
Who is the largest state of India?
Top 10 Largest States of India by Total Area
7 more rows
Which is the largest state in India answer?
Originally Answered: What is India’s current largest state? According to area, Rajasthan is the largest state in India, followed by Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, and Jammu and Kashmir. Here is the list of top seven states in India in term of area.
Which is the largest state in India 2017?
33 more rows
Which is the richest state in India?
Top 15 Richest States In India 2019
- Telangana – GDP Rs.7.50 lakh Crore.
- Rajasthan – GDP Rs.7.50 lakh Crore.
- West Bengal – GDP Rs.9.20 lakhs Crore.
- Gujarat – GDP Rs.12.75 lakh Crore.
- Karnataka – GDP Rs.12.80 Lakhs Crores.
- Tamil Nadu – GDP Rs.13.39 lakh Crores.
- Uttar Pradesh – GDP Rs.14.46 lakh Crores.
- Maharashtra – GDP Rs.25.35 lakh crore.
Which is the smallest city of India?
Top 10 Least Populated Cities of India
7 more rows
Which state population is highest in India?
Top 10 Largest States of India by population
- Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh is the largest state of India by population.
- Maharashtra. Maharashtra is the second largest state in India by population.
- Bihar. Bihar is the third largest state of India by population.
- West Bengal.
- Madhya Pradesh.
- Tamil Nadu.
Which is the oldest state in India?
What is the oldest state in India? – Quora. Oldest states of india (with year of establishment ) Varanasi: Also known as Banaras and Kashi situated on the bank of holiest river of India “Ganges”. Varanasi “The city of temples” is one of the oldest city in the world.
Which country has the highest number of beggars?
Union Minister for Social Justice Thawar Chand Gehlot on Wednesday said West Bengal has the highest number of beggars and vagrants in India. The country in total has over four lakh beggars, with the highest 81,000 beggars in West Bengal, while Lakshadweep merely has two vagrants.
Which is the biggest state in India by area?
Top 15 Largest States of India by Geographical Area
- Madhya Pradesh – 308,245 km2. Madhya Pradesh nicknamed as the heart of India is the second largest state in the country by area.
- Maharashtra – 307,713 km2.
- Uttar Pradesh – 240,928 km2.
- Jammu and Kashmir – 222,236 km2.
- Gujarat – 196,024 km2.
- Karnataka – 191,791 km2.
- Andhra Pradesh – 162,968 km2.
- Odisha – 155,707 km2.
Which is the most populated city in India?
5 Most Populated Cities in India
- Mumbai – 22.5 million. You shouldn’t be surprised to know that Mumbai is the most populated city, after all, Mumbai is “Sapno ki Nagri”.
- Delhi – 18.6 million.
- Bengaluru – 10.1 million.
- Hyderabad – 8.7 million.
- Ahmedabad – 6.3million.
Which is the largest state in north India?
- Himachal Pradesh.
- Uttar Pradesh.
Which Indian state has the smallest area?
Which state ranks first in length of roads in India?
The top 10 States/UTs in terms of total length of rural roads in India as on 31st March 2015 were- Maharashtra, Assam, Odisha, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal, Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Andhra Pradesh. As on 31st March 2015, total length of rural roads in Maharashtra was 267402 Kms.
Which is the biggest city in India in terms of area?
In terms of area Delhi is the biggest city in India with 1483 sq. km of area, which including NCR suburban areas will be about double. However in terms of Population, Mumbai is the biggest city, if NCR region of Delhi is not included in population.
Which is the cleanest state in India?
Indore in Madhya Pradesh has been declared the cleanest city in India. Madhya Pradesh’s capital Bhopal ranked as India’s second cleanest city for two years in a row.
Which is poor state in India?
What are the most poor states in India and why? Chhattisgarh, Manipur, Odisha, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Bihar and Assam figure among the poorest states where over 40 per cent of people are below poverty line, according to the C Rangarajan panel.
Which is most developed state in India?
- Maharashtra – Highest Contributor to India’s GDP – Economic Model.
- Tamil Nadu – Most Industrialized and Urbanized State – Socio – Economic Model.
- Gujarat – New Force in India’s Economic Development.
- Serious Contenders – Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka – PEST forces will determine what is in store for these states.
Which is the richest city in India?
Top 10 Richest Cities of India Based on GDP
- Mumbai. Mumbai is the wealthiest city in India with the highest (GDP) of $209 Billion (USD) of any other city and also has the highest number of billionaires and millionaires in India.
Which is the No 1 city in India?
Which is the biggest dam of India?
Tehri Dam on Bhagirathi river is the biggest, highest and tallest dam in India and also the eighth highest dam in the world, located at Uttarakhand.
- Tehri Dam – Uttarakhand.
- Bhakra Nangal Dam – Himachal Pradesh.
- Sardar Sarovar Dam – Gujarat.
- Hirakud Dam – Odisha.
- NagarjunaSagar Dam – Telangana.
Which Indian state has highest number of beggars?
West Bengal has the highest number of beggars in India followed by Uttar Pradesh and Bihar at number two and three respectively, the Social Justice Minister Thawar Chand Gehlot in a written reply to Lok Sabha.
How many beggars are there in India in 2018?
As per the minister’s statement, a total number of 4,13,670 beggars are residing in India, including 2,21,673 males and 1,91,997 females beggars in the country. The data, based on 2011 census, says female beggars outnumber their male counterparts in the states of West Bengal, Assam and Manipur.
Who is the world’s biggest beggar?
Bharat Jain: India’s richest beggar. Bharat, a 49-year old beggar mostly works in the Parel region in Mumbai. Apart from owning two apartments valued at 70 lakhs each, he rents a juice shop there and earns 10,000 as monthly rent. He works as a professional beggar and earns approximately Rs 60,000 per month.
Photo in the article by “Picryl”