|Rank||Name||Passengers FY 2019-20|
|1||Indira Gandhi International Airport||67,301,016|
|2||Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport||45,873,329|
|3||Kempegowda International Airport||32,361,666|
|4||Chennai International Airport||22,266,722|
Which is the third largest airport in India?
List of Major Airport in India
|Rank||Name of the Airports||Location|
|1||Bangalore International Airport||Devanahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka|
|2||Delhi International Airport||Delhi, India|
|3||Mumbai International Airport||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|4||Chennai International Airport||Tirusulam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
Which is the No 1 airport in India?
1) Delhi’s Indira Gandhi International Airport: Ranked at No. 50 all over the world, Delhi airport has been voted as India’s best airport. Last year, Delhi was at 59th spot. 2) Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport: Two notches behind Delhi is Mumbai airport (52nd spot).
Which is the largest airport in India?
The biggest national airlines is Air India Limited out of a total of 9.
The 30 biggest airports in India.
|Name||Indira Gandhi International Airport|
Which is smallest airport in India?
Airport of Trichy is the smallest airport in India.
Which is the No 1 airport in world?
World’s Busiest Airports
|1.||Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport||United States|
|2.||Beijing Capital International Airport||China|
|3.||Los Angeles International Airport||United States|
|4.||Dubai International Airport||United Arab Emirates|
Which is the first private airport in India?
Cochin airport is the first in India to be built in a public–private partnership and is owned by a public limited company called Cochin International Airport Limited, better known as CIAL, floated by the Government of Kerala in 1994.
Which is the most dangerous airport in India?
RISK-PRONE AIRPORTS IN FOCUS
- Patna Airport: Runway length shorter than prescribed. …
- Jammu Airport: Runway length shorter than prescribed. …
- Shimla Airport: Runway length the biggest issue. …
- Mangalore Airport: Tabletop runway. …
- Calicut (Kozhikode) Airport: Tabletop runway. …
- Kullu Airport: Short runway located in a deep valley.
9 авг. 2020 г.
Which is the cleanest airport in India?
The Madurai airport has been adjudged the cleanest and safest airport in the country among the airports, which handled 1.5 million to 5 million passengers for the Swachhta Pakhwada Awards 2019.
How many airports are there in India in 2020?
486 total airports, airstrips, flying schools and military bases available in the country. 123 airports with scheduled commercial flights including some with dual civilian and army use. 34 international airports.
Which is the biggest airport in Asia?
25 Major Airports in Asia
|1||Japan||Tokyo International Airport|
|2||People’s Republic of China||Beijing Capital International Airport|
|3||Hong Kong, China||Hong Kong International Airport|
Which state has no airport in India?
Sikkim was the only state without an airport in the country.
Which city has most airports?
|Rank||Metropolitan area||Airport(s) included|
|1.||London||Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, Luton, City, Southend|
|2.||New York City||JFK, Newark, LaGuardia, Stewart, Long Island MacArthur, Westchester|
|3.||Tokyo||Haneda, Narita, Chōfu Airport, Ibaraki Airport|
Which is the latest airport in India?
Upcoming airports in India that will impact real estate
- Jewar Airport, Noida.
- Purandar Airport, Pune.
- Orvakal Airport, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh.
- Mopa Airport, Goa.
- Sindhudurg Airport, Maharashtra.
- Kalyani Airport, Kolkata.
- Holongi Airport, Arunachal Pradesh.
- Rajkot Airport, Gujarat.
7 окт. 2020 г.