Which is the richest state in India 2018?
Top 15 Richest States In India 2019
- Punjab – GDP Rs.4.65 lakh Crore. On Number 15, we have Punjab.
- Haryana – GDP Rs.6.18 lakh Crore.
- Delhi – GDP 6.22 Lakhs Crore.
- Bihar – GDP Rs.6.32 lakh Crore.
- Andhra Pradesh – GDP 6.99 lakh Crore.
- 10 Madhya Pradesh – GDP 7.35 lakh Crore.
- Kerala – GDP Rs.7.48 lakh Crore.
- Telangana – GDP Rs.7.50 lakh Crore.
Which state has highest GDP in India 2017?
|Rank||State/Union territory||Data year|
|33||Andaman and Nicobar Islands||2016–17|
|—||India||2018 or 2017 est.|
30 more rows
Which state in India has highest GDP?
Indian States By GDP. Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, and Uttar Pradesh are the three leading states of India in terms of GDP. Mumbai, the financial capital of India is located in the richest state in the country.
Which state is the richest state in India?
Which is the richest state in India 2019?
10 Richest States in India 2019
- Maharashtra. With its capital Mumbai being called the economic capital of India, Maharashtra tops this list with its extensive IT industries, as well as many more outside of IT.
- Uttar Pradesh (UP)
- Tamil Nadu.
- West Bengal.
Which is the cleanest state in India?
Indore in Madhya Pradesh has been declared the cleanest city in India. Madhya Pradesh’s capital Bhopal ranked as India’s second cleanest city for two years in a row.
Which state is No 1 in education in India?
|Rank||India/State/Union Territory||Literacy Rate (%) – 2001 Census|
33 more rows
Which state is most developed in India?
- Maharashtra – Highest Contributor to India’s GDP – Economic Model.
- Tamil Nadu – Most Industrialized and Urbanized State – Socio – Economic Model.
- Gujarat – New Force in India’s Economic Development.
- Serious Contenders – Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka – PEST forces will determine what is in store for these states.
Is Tamil Nadu the most developed state in India?
Tamil Nadu is ranked as the most economically free state in India by economic freedom rankings. British: During British rule Madras Presidency was the most important industrial hub in South India. Along with Madras (Chennai) British developed many other cities of TN like Tiruchy, Coimbatore, etc.
Which state is very poor in India?
Chhattisgarh poorest, Goa richest state in India. The poor population was 44.3 per cent in Madhya Pradesh, 42.4 per cent in Jharkhand, 41.3 per cent Bihar and 40.9 per cent in Assam.
Which state pays highest tax in India?
The state registered a total of Rs 2.77 lakh crore in taxes which was followed by Delhi that registered a total of Rs 91,274 crore. Delhi was followed by Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Gujarat respectively. Did you mean which state pays how much tax to central government?
Which state has highest GDP in India 2018?
Which state has highest tourism in India?
Top 10 Most Visited States of India by Foreign Tourists Arrivals
- Uttar Pradesh.
- West Bengal.
- Kerala. Kerala is one of the most educated states in India.
- Karnataka. Karnataka is the 8th largest state in India in terms of population.
- Himachal Pradesh. Himachal Pradesh is a widely known travel destination for its natural places and beautiful hills.
Which state is the best state in India?
The Best State To Visit In India
- Himachal Pradesh.
- Uttar Pradesh.
- Jammu and Kashmir.
Which state has no river in India?
In which states of India are there no rivers? Not a single Indian state is there without rivers . Major rivers like ganga,yamuna,godavari,etc is not flowing but small rivers are flowing in every states.
Which is the safest state in India?
- Goa, The Safest! Well, the results are quite unexpected here, as the safest state according to the Gender Vulnerability Index is Goa.
- Kerala. Kerala, which is ranked second, has a GVI of 0.634.
- Mizoram. The North-Eastern states have always been a topic of discussion.
- Himachal Pradesh.
What is the GDP of India 2018?
Economy of India
|GDP growth||7.1% (16/17) 6.7% (17/18) 7.3% (18/19e) 7.5% (19/20f) 7.2% (MOSPI Q4, 2018–19)|
|GDP per capita||$2,036 (nominal, 2018 est) $7,873 (PPP, 2018 est)|
|GDP per capita rank||142nd (nominal, 2018) 119th (PPP, 2018)|
|GDP by sector||Agriculture: 17.32% Industry: 29.02% Services: 53.66% (2016 est.)|
37 more rows
Which is the dirtiest city in India?
India’s 10 Cleanest & Dirtiest Cities List Out. Check Out Which City Topped The List
- Simari Bakhtiyarpur, Bihar.
- Champandi, West Bengal.
- Bansberia, West Bengal.
- Chandbali, Odisha.
- Khardah, West Bengal.
- Bidyabati, West Bengal.
- Panihati, West Bengal.
- Khoda Makanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
Which is the greenest city in India?
Top 10 Green Cities In India
- JAIPUR. The pink city of Rajasthan is a smart and well-planned city.
- DEHRADUN. Dehradun harbors few of the most well known and prestigious schools and colleges of India.
- SHIMLA. Shimla is the capital and also the largest city of the state Himachal Pradesh.
Which is the safest city in India?
Top 10 Safest Cities in India To Live & Work In For Women
- mumbai. Mumbai, earlier known as Bombay, is the capital of Maharashtra and the largest city of India.
- ahmedabad. Ahmedabad is one of the largest metropolitan cities in India and is voted the safest city of the country.
Which is the richest state in south India?
Which is the richest city in South India?
Top 10 richest City in India – The Fast Growing Cities of India
- Mumbai. Commercial capital of India is the leading trade center of the world.
- Delhi. National capital of India contributes 4.94% of the total country’s GDP, whereas the per capita income is of Rs.78, 690/-.
Which is the most developed city in south India?
Here are the top nine cities that you should visit in South India.
- Bangalore. Tippu Sultan’s Fort is a rich monument that was built with just mud bricks.
- Thiruvananthapuram. Thiruvanthapuram or Trivandrum is the capital of Kerala.
Which is the most dangerous city in India?
The Most Dangerous Cities in India
Which state has the lowest crime rate in India?
As of 2016, Delhi has the least safe State/UT with the highest cognizable crime rate of 160.4 (per 100,000 persons) and Uttar Pradesh has the highest incidence of crime on women based on percentage of share. Nagaland has the lowest crime rate against women.
Which state is most crime in India?
What is the GDP of India in 2017 18?
The Indian economy grew at 6.7 per cent during the financial year 2017-18, while the rate of growth rose to 7.7 per cent during the quarter ended March, GDP estimates released by the government showed.
Which country has highest GDP in 2018?
China will remain the world’s largest economy on ppp basis over the next few decades as 2nd ranked US is growing slow and 3rd ranked India is way behind. In nominal ranking, India which is at 7th place in 2018, is projected to surpass United Kingdom and France in 2019 to become 5th largest economy of the world.
What is the real GDP of India?
2.597 trillion USD (2017)
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”