According to forbes.com
View 3+ moreView 3+
China Construction Bank
Agricultural Bank of China
Bank of America
Ping An Insurance
Bank of China
Royal Dutch Shell
What are the 10 biggest companies in the world?
There’s a new list of the world’s 10 largest companies—and tech isn’t on it
6 more rows
What’s the biggest company in the world 2018?
Here’s an updated 2018 list of the richest companies in the world for 2018.
- Toyota Motor – $254.7 billion revenue in 2017.
- Volkswagen – $240.3 billion revenue in 2017.
- Royal Dutch Shell – $240 billion revenue in 2017.
- Berkshire Hathway – $223.7 billion revenue in 2017.
- Apple Inc. –
- Exxon Mobil – $205 billion revenue in 2017.
Who owns the most companies in the world?
Here’s How All Your Favorite Companies Are Connected
- Nestlé Nestlé, based in Switzerland, is one of the largest food companies in the world.
- Kraft Heinz.
- Procter & Gamble.
- Johnson & Johnson.
What is the most valuable company in the world?
Now, Amazon is the most valuable company in the world. It passed Microsoft (MSFT) Monday to take over the top spot. Amazon’s stock rallied another 1% Tuesday and the company is now worth nearly $810 billion, compared to about $790 billion for Microsoft.
Who is the richest company in the world 2018?
The 100 largest companies in the world by market value in 2018 (in billion U.S. dollars)
|Ranking of the companies rank 1 to 100||Market value in billion U.S. dollars|
|Johnson & Johnson||341.3|
|Bank of America||313.5|
9 more rows
What is the most richest company in the world?
Eight of the World’s Top Companies Are American
- Alphabet (GOOGL & GOOG) – With two ticker symbols, the combined market cap stands at $722.77 billion.
- Microsoft (MSFT) – Microsoft’s market cap stands at $788.55 billion.
- Amazon (AMZN) – Market cap $795.18 billion.
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A) – Market cap $285.08 billion.
Is Amazon the richest company in the world?
Amazon is the most valuable public company in the world after passing Microsoft. Amazon surpassed Microsoft as the largest company by market value on Monday. The companies have been in a tight race with Apple and Alphabet for the title. Amazon’s market value is now about $797 billion.
Who is the biggest employer in the world?
From the number one supermarket in the USA to the UK’s National Health Service and India’s sprawling state railway company, we reveal the world’s 30 biggest employers.
- United States Department of Defense: 2.87 million employees.
- People’s Liberation Army: 2.35 million employees.
- Walmart: 2.3 million employees.
What is the richest country in the world?
Another common characteristic of the wealthiest nations is all of the 25 richest countries have life expectancies at birth above the world average of 72 years.
- Qatar. • GNI per capita: $128,060.
- Singapore. • GNI per capita: $90,570.
- Brunei Darussalam.
- United Arab Emirates.
- Hong Kong SAR.
What are the 10 most valuable brands in the world?
Here are top 10 most valuable brands, according to the firm’s rankings:
- Amazon. Brand value: $150.8 billion.
- Apple. Brand value: $146.3 billion.
- Google. Brand value: $120.9 billion.
- Samsung. Brand value: $92.3 billion.
- Facebook. Brand value: $89.7 billion.
- AT&T. Brand value: $82.4 billion.
What is the richest company in the world 2019?
Top 10 Richest Companies In The World 2019 By Revenue
- Sinopec Group.
- China National Petroleum.
- Royal Dutch Shell.
- Berkshire Hathaway.
- ExxonMobil. ExxonMobil is a US-based petroleum-refining company established in 1999.
Is Apple still the most valuable company?
Microsoft tops Apple as world’s most valuable company. Microsoft has stolen Apple’s title as the world’s most valuable company. For a few minutes on Monday, Microsoft beat Apple to become the world’s most valuable publicly traded company. However, Apple’s time at the trillion-dollar mark was short-lived .
Who is the richest comedian?
Here are the 20 richest comedians in the entire world.
- Jerry Seinfeld – $950 million. He’s the true King of Comedy.
- Matt Groening – $500 million.
- Trey Parker – $500 million.
- Matt Stone – $500 million.
- Ellen DeGeneres – $450 million.
- Adam Sandler – $420 million.
- Larry David – $400 million.
- Bill Cosby – $400 million.
What is the richest city in the world?
In terms of GDP rankings, here are the 10 wealthiest cities in the world today.
- 37 Comments » GGeronimo says:
- Tokyo, Japan. GDP: $1,520 billion.
- New York, USA. GDP: $1,210 billion.
- Los Angeles, USA. GDP: $789.7 billion.
- Seoul, South Korea. GDP: $779.3 billion.
- London, England. GDP: $731.2 billion.
- Paris, France.
- Osaka, Japan.
What is the richest cou?
The 25 Richest Countries in the World
|Rank||Country||GDP Per Capita (U.S. Dollars)|
26 more rows
What is the number 1 Fortune 500 company?
Exxon Mobil places second with a revenue of $244.4 billion, roughly half of Walmart’s, while Berkshire Hathaway, Apple and UnitedHealth Group round out the top five. Walmart has made the Fortune 500 list 24 times since the magazine published the first list in 1955, and over half of those times it has been No. 1.
Who owns the most shares of Apple?
Arthur Levinson is the chairman of the board of Apple, the current CEO of Calico, and the single-largest individual shareholder with 1.1 million shares as of Aug. 3, 2018.
What is the most successful company?
Here Are the Fortune 500’s 10 Most Successful Companies
- Berkshire Hathaway.
- Exxon Mobil.
- UnitedHealth Group.
- CVS Health.
- General Motors.
What will be the most powerful country in 2050?
In 2050, China is expected to be the world’s richest, and probably the most powerful, economy, with a GDP of $24.62 trillion and a per capita income of $17,759.
- Canada. Entree Destinations.
- United Kingdom.
- United States.
What country is the poorest?
One of the factors used to determine the richest and poorest countries in the world is by taking a look at each nation’s gross domestic product per capita.
Poorest Countries In Africa 2019
- Central African Republic.
- Democratic Republic of the Congo.
What’s the richest country in the world 2018?
The 20 Richest Countries in the World Right Now Might Surprise You
- United Arab Emirates.
- Luxembourg. Luxembourg has a GDP (PPP) per capita of $112,710.
- Qatar. Qatar has a GDP (PPP) per capita of $129,360, making its citizens the richest in the world.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”