What is the Largest Bank in the United States?
- Wells Fargo – $1,951 Billion. Wells Fargo is the third largest bank in the US by total assets.
- Citigroup – $1,843. Citigroup was founded on June 16, 1812.
- Goldman Sachs Group – $916. Goldman Sachs Group was founded in 1869 by Marcus Goldman and Samuel Sachs.
Who is the number 1 bank in America?
List of largest banks in the United States
|Rank||Bank name||Total assets (billions of US$)|
|1||JP Morgan Chase||$2,622|
|2||Bank of America||$2,354|
94 more rows
What are the 10 largest US banks?
- TD Group US Holdings LLC.
- PNC Financial Services Group Inc.
- Capital One Financial Corp.
- Bank of New York Mellon Corp.
- HSBC North America Holdings Inc. Assets: $274.31 billion.
- Charles Schwab Corp. Assets: $272.10 billion.
- State Street Corp. Assets: $234.01 billion.
- BB&T Corp. Assets: $222.89 billion.
Who is the largest bank in the US?
Who is the biggest bank in the world?
The World’s Largest Banks By Total Assets
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group – US $2,626.29 Billion.
- Bank of China – US $2,611.43 Billion.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- HSBC Holdings PLC – US $2,374.15 Billion.
- BNP Paribas – US $2,189.27 Billion.
- Bank of America – US $2,187.70 Billion.
- Wells Fargo & Co.
Photo in the article by “President of Russia”