According to statista.com
Who is the largest oil company in the US?
Ten largest American oil and gas companies based on market value in 2018 (in billion U.S. dollars)
|Market capitalization in billion U.S. dollars|
6 more rows
Who owns all the oil?
With around half a million employees, Petrochina, the listed arm of state owned China National Petroleum Corp. (CNPC) is easily one of the biggest oil and gas companies in the world. The company operates in four segments: Exploration and Production, Refining and Chemicals, Marketing and Natural Gas and pipeline.
Is ExxonMobil the largest oil company in the world?
The World’s Largest Oil & Gas Companies 2018: Royal Dutch Shell Surpasses Exxon As Top Dog. France’s Total SA was the fourth-ranked oil and gas company on the list, followed by China Petroleum & Chemical Corp., known as Sinopec, and PetroChina Co. Ltd.
Who owns the most oil?
These are the countries whose proven oil reserves are in the top 10 globally.
- Iran – 158,400 million barrels.
- Iraq – 142,503 million barrels.
- Kuwait – 101,500 million barrels.
- United Arab Emirates – 97,800 million barrels.
- Russia – 80,000 million barrels.
- Libya – 48,363 million barrels.
- United States – 39,230 million barrels.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”