- #1 Lionel Messi. more.
- #2 Cristiano Ronaldo. more.
- #3 Neymar. more.
- #4 Canelo Alvarez. more.
- #5 Roger Federer. more.
- #6 Russell Wilson. more.
- #7 Aaron Rodgers. more.
- #8 LeBron James. more.
Who is the highest paid athlete in 2018?
Here is a look at the top ten Highest Paid Athletes in the World for 2018:
- Floyd Mayweather. Total earnings: $285 million.
- Lionel Messi. Total earnings: $111 million.
- Cristiano Ronaldo. Total earnings: $108 million.
- Conor McGregor. Total earnings: $99 million.
- LeBron James.
- Roger Federer.
- Steph Curry.
Who is the richest athlete in the world 2018?
Floyd Mayweather is the world’s highest-paid athlete for 2018
- Floyd Mayweather: $285 million (£214 million)
- Lionel Messi: $111 million (£83 million)
- Cristiano Ronaldo: $108 million (£81 million)
- Conor McGregor: $99 million (£74 million)
- Neymar: $90 million (£67 million)
- LeBron James: $85.5 million (£64 million)
- Roger Federer: $77.2 million (£58 million)
Who is the highest paid player in the NBA in 2019?
Who is the richest athlete ever?
The Top 20 Richest Athletes in the World 2019
- Vince McMahon. Net Worth: $2.2 Billion.
- Ion Tiriac. Net Worth: $2 Billion.
- Michael Jordan. Net Worth: $1.7 Billion.
- Michael Schumacher. Net Worth: $800 Million.
- Tiger Woods. Net Worth: $800 Million.
- Magic Johnson. Net Worth: $600 Million.
- Roger Staubach. Net Worth: $600 Million.
- Floyd Mayweather. Net Worth: $565 Million.
Who is the richest athlete 2019?
- #3 Cristiano Ronaldo. more.
- #4 Conor McGregor. more.
- #5 Neymar. more.
- #6 LeBron James. more.
- #7 Roger Federer. more.
- #8 Stephen Curry. more.
- #9 Matt Ryan. more.
- #10 Matthew Stafford. more.
Who is the lowest paid player in the NBA?
2018-2019 Player Salaries
|1||Stephen Curry, PG||$37,457,154|
|2||Russell Westbrook, PG||$35,654,150|
|3||Chris Paul, PG||$35,654,150|
|4||Blake Griffin, PF||$32,088,932|
39 more rows
Who is the highest paid NBA player 2018 19?
The 24 highest-paid players in the NBA for the 2018-19 season
- Kevin Durant — $30 million.
- Paul Millsap — $29.2 million.
- Al Horford — $28.9 million.
- Damian Lillard — $28 million.
- DeMar DeRozan — $27.7 million.
- Otto Porter Jr. — $26 million.
- C.J. McCollum — $25.8 million.
- Jrue Holiday — $25.40 million.
Who is the richest rapper 2018?
The 25 Richest Rappers in the World 2019
- Usher. Net Worth: $180 Million.
- Master P. Net Worth: $250 Million.
- Kanye West. Net Worth: $250 Million.
- Russell Simmons. Net Worth: $340 Million.
- Dr. Dre.
- Sean Combs (Diddy) Net Worth: $855 Million.
- Jay Z. Net Worth: $930 Million. Jay-Z is an American rapper and entrepreneur from Brooklyn, New York.
Who is the highest paid NBA player 2018 2019?
Who Are the Highest-Paid NBA Players in 2018?
- Stephen Curry. 2018-2019 Salary: $34 million.
- LeBron James. 2018-2019 Salary: $33 million.
- Paul Millsap. 2018-2019 Salary: $31.3 million.
- Blake Griffin. 2018-2019 Salary: $29.7 million.
- Gordon Hayward. 2018-2019 Salary: $29.7 million.
- Kyle Lowry. 2018-2019 Salary: $28.7 million.
- Mike Conley.
- Russell Westbrook.
What NBA player gets paid the most?
Now in his 16th season with the league, James’ earnings for the 2018-2019 season total $88.7 million, according to Forbes’ list of the top 10 NBA earners. Looking at salary, bonuses and endorsement deals, Forbes found Stephen Curry and Kevin Durant to be the second and third highest-paid players in the NBA.
Who are the top 5 highest paid NBA players?
Highest-paid NBA players by season
- Michael Jordan, who earned $33,140,000 in the 1997–98 NBA season, attempts a slam dunk at the old Boston Garden.
- LeBron James became the third player to sign a contract worth over thirty million dollars in a season, after Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant.
Is Michael Jordan a billionaire?
Peek inside Michael Jordan’s houses, cars, and travels and see what $1.9 billion buys. Michael Jordan made less than $100 million as the NBA’s greatest player of all time, but is now a member of Forbes’ list of billionaires with an estimated net worth of $1.9 billion. He’s also the highest-paid athlete of all time.
Who is the richest female athlete?
The Highest-Paid Female Athletes 2018
- The Most Marketable Female Athletes.
- Serena Williams — Total earnings: $18.1 million.
- Prize money: $62,000.
- Endorsements: $18 million.
- Caroline Wozniacki — Total earnings: $13 million.
- Prize money: $7 million.
- Endorsements: $6 million.
- Sloane Stephens — Total earnings: $11.2 million.
Who is the highest paid WNBA Player 2018?
In comparison, the starting salary for the NBA is about $560,000. On average, WNBA players make $71,635 while the maximum salary caps at $115,500 for veterans who’ve been in the league for at least six years. The average for the upcoming 2018 season, however, will be in the range of $79,000.
Is LeBron James a billionaire?
Is LeBron James a billionaire? Almost! In 2018, LeBron James is moving closer to becoming a billionaire. The longtime Cleveland Cavaliers and Miami Heat star announced he would move to the Los Angeles Lakers this season on a $154 million, four-year contract — making his $38 million annual salary the biggest in the NBA.
Who is the highest paid actor?
George Clooney has been named the world’s highest-paid actor of the last year, beating Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson and Robert Downey Jr to the title. The Hollywood star topped Forbes’ annual list after making $239m (£185m) between June 2017 and June 2018.
Who is the highest paid Youtuber?
From controversial brothers to a toy-loving 7-year-old boy, here is the list of highest-paid YouTubers, according to Forbes.
- Logan Paul – $14.5 million.
- PewDiePie – $15.5 million.
- Jacksepticeye – $16 million.
- VanossGaming – $17 million.
- Markiplier – $17.5 million.
- Jeffree Star – $18 million.
- DanTDM – $18.5 million.
Who is the richest female rapper?
The 20 Richest Female Rappers in the World 2019
- Nicki Minaj. Net Worth: $75 Million.
- Queen Latifah. Net Worth: $60 Million.
- Missy Elliott. Net Worth: $50 Million.
- Lil’ Kim. Net Worth: $18 Million.
- Sandra Denton. Net Worth: $15 Million.
- Cheryl James. Net Worth: 14 Million.
- M.I.A. Net Worth: $14 Million.
- DJ Spinderella. Net Worth: $10 Million.
Who is the richest rapper now?
The 10 Richest Rappers in the World Right Now
- Lil Wayne. Getty Images / Thaddaeus McAdams. Net Worth: $150 Million.
- Ronald ‘Slim’ Williams. Getty Images / Paul Archuleta/FilmMagic. Net Worth: $170 Million.
- Master P. Getty Images / Amanda Edwards. Net Worth: $250 Million.
- Sean Combs (Diddy) Getty Images / Mike Coppola/MG18/Getty Images for The Met Museum/Vogue.
What is Rihanna net worth?
Her net worth is $260 million. Known as a pop icon, Rihanna is one of the top-selling music artists of all time with 280 million records sold worldwide. Since signing with Def Jam Records in 2005, every song Rihanna released has been a hit.
Photo in the article by “President of Russia”