Which is the largest state of India 2018?
Population of Indian States
34 more rows
What are the top 10 biggest states?
10 Largest States In The United States
- Alaska – 1,723,337 km2 (665,384 mi2) – Alaska is by far the largest state in the USA.
- Texas – 695,662 km2 (268,596 mi2) – The Lone Star State is the second largest state, but it’s less than half the size of Alaska.
- California – 423,967 km2 (163,694 mi2) – The Golden State is the third largest state in the United States.
What states are the largest in order?
States by Size in Square Miles
|State||Square Miles (Land Area)|
46 more rows
What is the biggest state in the world?
Largest state in the world is Sakha in Russia . It covers an area of 3,103,200 sq. km. . Its area is nearly equal to the total area of India i.e. 3,287,263 sq. km.
Which is the richest state in India?
Top 15 Richest States In India 2019
- Telangana – GDP Rs.7.50 lakh Crore.
- Rajasthan – GDP Rs.7.50 lakh Crore.
- West Bengal – GDP Rs.9.20 lakhs Crore.
- Gujarat – GDP Rs.12.75 lakh Crore.
- Karnataka – GDP Rs.12.80 Lakhs Crores.
- Tamil Nadu – GDP Rs.13.39 lakh Crores.
- Uttar Pradesh – GDP Rs.14.46 lakh Crores.
- Maharashtra – GDP Rs.25.35 lakh crore.
Which is the largest state of India 2019?
According to area, Rajasthan is the largest state in India, followed by Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, and Jammu and Kashmir.
Is Florida bigger than California?
Texas is bigger than California, making it the largest state of the 48 contiguous states, but measured by population, the rankings are reversed. California is the most populous state with 39,776,830 residents, according to 2017 U.S. Census estimates, while Texas had a population of 28,704,330.
What’s the 2nd biggest state?
Alaska has the largest land area in the United States followed by Texas and California.
47 more rows
What is the list of states from largest to smallest?
The top three largest states in size are Alaska, Texas, and California. Rhode Island is the smallest state in the US by land area, while Delaware is the second smallest, and Connecticut is the third smallest.
Is Texas the biggest state in the United States?
While Alaska is the largest state, it is has the lowest population density of all of the states, with 1.3 persons per square mile. The smallest U.S. state, Rhode Island, could fit into Alaska 425 times. Alaska is larger than Texas, California, and Montana combined.
Photo in the article by “USINFO Photo Gallery”