- Phillips 66 – $111.46bn. Phillips66 achieved 95% refinery utilization during 2018.
- Lukoil – $115.2bn. Lukoil operates s four refineries in Russia and three refineries in Europe.
- Rosneft – $133.7bn.
- Chevron – $158.9bn.
- Total – $209.36bn.
- ExxonMobil – $290.2bn.
- BP Plc – $298.75bn.
- China National Petroleum Corp (CNPC) – $346bn.
What is the richest oil company in the world?
The Five Biggest Oil Companies In The World
- Saudi Aramco. Saudi Aramco is the world’s largest oil company.
- Sinopec. Sinopec is a state-owned Chinese oil company in Beijing and the second largest oil company in the world with an annual revenue of 455.499 billion dollars.
- China National Petroleum Corporation.
Is Shell the biggest oil company?
Royal Dutch Shell took the top spot among oil and gas companies on the Forbes Global 2000’s list of the biggest and most powerful public companies, surpassing last year’s leader Exxon Mobil Corp. Irving, Texas-based Exxon came in at 13th, the same as last year.
Who owns all the oil?
With around half a million employees, Petrochina, the listed arm of state owned China National Petroleum Corp. (CNPC) is easily one of the biggest oil and gas companies in the world. The company operates in four segments: Exploration and Production, Refining and Chemicals, Marketing and Natural Gas and pipeline.
What is the richest gas company?
Top 10 oil and gas companies in the world
- Exxon Mobil (United States)
- Petro China (China)
- Chevron (United States) Revenue: $129.9 billion.
- Total (France) Revenue: $143.4 billion.
- Sinopec (China) Revenue: $283.6 billion.
- Royal Dutch Shell (Netherlands) Revenue: $264.9 billion.
- Gazprom (Russia) Revenue: $102.1 billion.
- Rosneft (Russia) Revenue: $80.8 billion.
How much do oil company owners make?
The five biggest oil companies earned a combined profit of $375 million per day, or a record $137 billion profit for the year, in 2011, despite reducing their oil production. In 60 seconds, these five companies earned $261,000 — more than 96 percent of American households make in one year.
Who has most oil in world?
The World’s Largest Oil Reserves By Country
- Venezuela – 300,878 million barrels.
- Saudi Arabia – 266,455 million barrels.
- Canada – 169,709 million barrels.
- Iran – 158,400 million barrels.
- Iraq – 142,503 million barrels.
- Kuwait – 101,500 million barrels.
- United Arab Emirates – 97,800 million barrels.
- Russia – 80,000 million barrels.
Who is the richest oil tycoon in the world?
The Richest Oil Barons In The World
- Charles and David Koch ($68 billion jointly)
- Mukesh Ambani ($21.5 billion)
- Viktor Vekselberg ($17.2 billion)
- Mikhail Fridman ($16.5 billion)
- Vagit Alekperov ($14.8 billion)
Who controls the oil industry?
Saudi Arabia – Opec: 12 oil barons who control the world’s energy supply. Ali bin Ibrahim al-Naimi, Saudi Arabia’s Minister of Petroleum & Natural Resources, is the most powerful voice within Opec.
Where does BP get their oil?
BP is a leading acreage holder and producer of oil and natural gas in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico. As of 2017 the company produces about 300,000 barrels per day (48,000 m3/d) of oil equivalent in the Gulf of Mexico.
How much does Chevron CEO make?
(Reuters) – Chevron Corp Chief Executive Officer Michael Wirth is eligible for $19 million in total pay this year, the U.S. oil and gas company said on Monday. His annual base salary was set at $1.6 million, about $100,000 higher than a year earlier, a regulatory filing showed.
How much does BP make a day?
That marked a jump from $400 million a year earlier and topped a third-quarter profit of $1.9 billion. On an annual basis, BP’s profits soared to $6.2 billion from $2.6 billion in 2016. Gearing, the ratio between debt and BP’s market value, rose to 27.4 percent at the end of 2017 from 26.8 percent at the end of 2016.
How much is the oil industry worth worldwide?
It is also sometimes referred to as the oil and gas exploration and production industry, or simply as E&P. Since the 2017 estimates for worldwide gross domestic product range between $75 trillion and $87.5 trillion, the oil and gas drilling sector currently makes up something between 2% and 3% of the global economy.
What country has the most gold?
Below are the top 10 countries with the largest gold holdings, beginning with India.
- United States. Tonnes: 8,133.5. Percent of foreign reserves: 75.2 percent.
- Germany. Tonnes: 3,371.0.
- Italy. Tonnes: 2,451.8.
- France. Tonnes: 2,436.0.
- Russia. Tonnes: 1,909.8.
- China. Tonnes: 1,842.6.
- Switzerland. Tonnes: 1,040.0.
- Japan. Tonnes: 765.2.
What country has the most oil in the world 2018?
Who are the Largest Oil Producing Countries?
- USA. Leading the way in global oil production in 2017 was the USA, which represented about 13.4% of the world’s total oil output.
- Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia — one of the top oil producing countries in the world.
What is the goal of OPEC?
In accordance with its Statute, the mission of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) is to coordinate and unify the petroleum policies of its Member Countries and ensure the stabilization of oil markets in order to secure an efficient, economic and regular supply of petroleum to consumers, a
How much did Deepwater Horizon survivors get paid?
Winners and Losers in Deepwater Horizon Payout. BP has been ordered to pay $5.5 billion to settle civil damages claims made by the U.S. as a result of the Deepwater Horizon oil spill. The amount will be paid over the course of 16 years.
Is BP oil still in business?
The answer: the $61.6 billion cost to BP of the 2010 oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. On an after-tax basis, BP’s spill costs will amount to $44 billion with the additional charge of $2.5 billion in the second quarter, the company said. “It’s a really scary number,” said Fadel Gheit, oil analyst at Oppenheimer & Co.
What is BP oil company worth?
Despite its recent slip-up, BP currently ranks as the sixth biggest oil company in the world. Likewise, it is in the top ten companies for annual revenue, with a turnover of $226 billion. Unsurprisingly, BP’s value reflects its considerable earnings, with a market cap of $118.25 billion.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”