|GDP per capita in U.S. dollars|
Which country has the highest GDP per capita 2019?
Luxembourg is at the top in the world gdp per capita ranking 2019 in the nominal method, followed by Macao SAR, China.
What are the top 10 countries with the highest GDP per capita?
The Richest Countries in the World
- Luxembourg: USD 143,203 per capita in 2025. …
- Ireland: USD 112,769 per capita in 2025. …
- Switzerland: USD 96,788 per capita in 2025. …
- Norway: USD 95,165 per capita. …
- Denmark: USD 78,068 per capita. …
- United States: USD 77,653 per capita. …
- Singapore: USD 75,250 per capita.
Which country has highest GDP in 2020?
Click on any of the links to gain more in-depth reviews of these top countries.
- United States. GDP – Nominal: $20.81 trillion. …
- China. GDP – Nominal: $14.86 trillion. …
- Japan. GDP – Nominal: $4.91 trillion. …
- Germany. GDP – Nominal: $3.78 trillion. …
- United Kingdom. GDP – Nominal: $2.64 trillion. …
- India. …
- France. …
What are the top 5 countries with the highest GDP?
According to the International Monetary Fund, these are the highest ranking countries in the world in nominal GDP:
- United States (GDP: 20.49 trillion)
- China (GDP: 13.4 trillion)
- Japan: (GDP: 4.97 trillion)
- Germany: (GDP: 4.00 trillion)
- United Kingdom: (GDP: 2.83 trillion)
- France: (GDP: 2.78 trillion)
Is China richer than USA?
National wealth can fluctuate, as evidenced in the United States data following the 2008 financial crisis and subsequent economic recovery.
List of countries and geographic regions by total wealth (2019)
|Total wealth (billions USD)||63,827|
|Share of total||17.7%|
Who is richest country in the world?
What are the top 50 richest countries?
Top 50 richest countries in the world
|Rank||Country||GDP(PPP) per capita 2018 (Intl $)|
What is the richest country in Asia?
List of Asian countries by GDP (PPP) per capita
|Asian rank||World rank||Country|
What is the most powerful country in the world?
According to the 2018 survey, the United States is the world’s most powerful country. The United States has the world’s largest economy, with a GDP of $20.49 trillion and the most massive military budget of $610 billion.
Which country is No 1 in world?
For the fourth year in a row, Switzerland is considered the No. 1 Best Country.
What country is #1 in economy?
Who is number 1 economy in the world?
1. United States: USD 25.3 trillion in 2024. FocusEconomics panelists see the U.S. retaining its title as the world’s largest economy, with a forecast for nominal GDP of USD 25.3 trillion in 2024.
Is the US economy strong?
The latest numbers show economic output surged by an annualised 33% in the third quarter of 2020, following a record fall as a consequence of the coronavirus pandemic. … The recovery, although strong, hasn’t yet brought economic activity back to pre-pandemic levels.
Which is the richest state in India?
|Rank||State/Union Territory||Nominal GDP ₹ lakh crore = INR trillions; USD billions|
|1||Maharashtra||₹28.78 lakh crore (US$400 billion)|
|2||Tamil Nadu||₹18.46 lakh crore (US$260 billion)|
|3||Uttar Pradesh||₹17.94 lakh crore (US$250 billion)|
|4||Karnataka||₹16.99 lakh crore (US$240 billion)|
What is the richest country in Africa?
1 | NIGERIA – THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN AFRICA (GDP: $446.543 Billion) GDP: $446.543 Billion (nominal, 2019 est.)