What is the top 10 largest cities in the United States?
Top 10 Largest U.S. Cities
- New York City, New York. Population: 8,550,405
- Los Angeles, California. Population: 3,971,883
- Chicago, Illinois. Population: 2,720,546
- Houston, Texas. Population: 2,296,224
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Phoenix, Arizona.
- San Antonio, Texas.
- San Diego, California.
What are the 10 largest cities in the United States in order?
The top 10 largest U.S. cities by population
- New York City, NY – 8,175,133.
- Los Angeles, CA – 3,792,621.
- Chicago, IL – 2,695,598.
- Houston, TX – 2,099,451.
- Philadelphia, PA – 1,526,006.
- Phoenix, AZ – 1,445,632.
- San Antonio, TX – 1,327,407.
- San Diego, CA – 1,307,402.
What are the 10 largest cities?
The Top 10 Largest U.S. Cities by Population
- New York City, NY. Population: 8,550,405.
- Los Angeles, CA. Population: 3,971,883.
- Chicago, IL. Population: 2,720,546.
- Houston, TX. Population: 2,296,224.
- Philadelphia, PA. Population: 1,567,442.
- Phoenix, AZ. Population: 1,563,025.
- San Antonio, TX. Population: 1,469,845.
- San Diego, CA. Population: 1,394,928.
What are the Top 10 biggest cities in North America?
The 10 most populous countries in North America are:
- Mexico City (Mexico): 8,854,600.
- New York City (US): 8,550,405.
- Los Angeles (US): 3,971,883.
- Toronto (Canada): 2,826,498.
- Chicago (US): 2,720,546.
- Houston (US): 2,296,224.
- Havana (Cuba): 2,117,625.
- Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico): 1,760,705.
What state has the smallest population 2018?
|49||District of Columbia||703,608|
47 more rows
What state has the most population 2018?
Top 10 Most Populous States: 2018
6 more rows
What are the five largest metropolitan areas in the United States?
With 20.32 million residents, the New York-Newark-Jersey City metropolitan area was the most populous in the United States in 2017. The Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, and Houston metropolitan areas rounded out the top five in the U.S.
How many cities in the US have a population over 1 million?
What is the biggest city in the US by land area?
Jacksonville also has the distinction of being the largest city by land area in the lower 48 states. We all know Alaska is big, but it may not be as well known that it is home to the four largest cities in the United States. The smallest of the top 4 is Anchorage with “only” 1,704.7 square miles to its name.
What are the 10 largest cities in the world 2018?
Top 10 Largest Cities in the World of 2018
- Tokyo – 37 million. The Greater Tokyo Area is the most populous metropolitan area in the world and also the largest urban agglomeration economy.
- Delhi – 25 million.
- Shanghai – 23 million.
- Mumbai – 20.7 million.
- Beijing – 19.5 million.
- Dhaka – 17 million.
- Karachi – 16.1 million.
- Istanbul – 14 million.
What’s the biggest city in the world 2018?
These Are The World’s Top-300 Most Populous Cities, 2018
- Shanghai, China. City population: 24,153,000.
- Beijing, China. City population: 18,590,000.
- Karachi, Pakistan (Islamic Republic of) City population: 18,000,000.
- Istanbul, Turkey. City population: 14,657,000.
- Dhaka, Bangladesh. City population: 14,543,000.
- Tokyo, Japan.
- Moscow, Russia.
- Manila, Philippines.
What’s the most populated city in the world 2018?
The largest American city is New York City, while the largest city on the European continent is Moscow.
The 20 Largest Cities in the World of 2018
- Tokyo-Yokohama, Japan. Save this picture!
- Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Delhi, India.
- Manila, Philippines.
- Seoul, South Korea.
- Shanghai, China.
- Mumbai, India.
- New York City, USA.
What are the 3 largest metropolitan areas in the US and Canada?
The 40 Largest Cities in North America
|Rank||Metropolitan Area||Metropolitan Population|
|2||New York City||20,182,305|
46 more rows
What are the top 10 metro areas in the US?
Top 10 Most Populous Metropolitan Areas: 2017
|2017 Rank||2016 Rank||Metropolitan Area|
|1||1||New York-Newark-Jersey City, NY-NJ-PA|
|2||2||Los Angeles-Long Beach-Anaheim, CA|
|4||4||Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, TX|
3 more rows
How many large cities are in the US?
Ballotpedia provides in-depth coverage of America’s 100 largest cities based on official population figures provided by the United States Census Bureau.
America’s largest cities.
|100 Largest Cities By Population||Rank||7|
|City||San Antonio, Texas|
|Mayor||Ron Nirenberg (I)|
74 more columns
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”