|Country||Asian Rank||World Rank|
What are the 10 biggest countries in Asia?
Here is a list of the top ten largest countries by area in square miles:
- China (3,746,887 square miles)
- India (1,269,010 square miles)
- Kazakhstan (1,051,811 square miles)
- Saudi Arabia (829,780 square miles)
- Indonesia (735,164 square miles)
- Iran (636,203 square miles)
- Mongolia (603,746 square miles)
Which country is the best in Asia?
Topping our list in the Asian rankings, and the only Asian country in our global Top 10, Thailand rates highly on the continent not only for culture (ranked #2 in Asia) and adventure (ranked #1) but also for providing students with alignment to their career goals after graduation (ranked #5).
Which country is most developed in Asia?
|List of countries and regions in Asia and Oceania by Human Development Index|
|Very high human development|
Which country is poorest in Asia?
Poorest Asian Countries 2021
- North Korea. Based on available data, North Korea is the poorest country in Asia, with a per capita GDP of just $651. …
- Nepal. Nepal is the second-poorest country in Asia. …
- Tajikistan. With a GDP per capita just above Nepal’s at $729, Tajikistan is the third-poorest country in Asia. …
- Yemen. …
- Kyrgyzstan. …
- Cambodia. …
- Myanmar. …
What is the biggest and smallest country in Asia?
Asia’s Countries, From Largest to Smallest
- Russia: 6,601,668 square miles (17,098,242 sq km)
- China: 3,705,407 square miles (9,596,960 sq km)
- India: 1,269,219 square miles (3,287,263 sq km)
- Kazakhstan: 1,052,090 square miles (2,724,900 sq km)
- Saudi Arabia: 830,000 square miles (2,149,690 sq km)
3 сент. 2018 г.
What is the world’s largest country?
The 30 largest countries in the world by total area (in square kilometers)
|Area in square kilometers|
Which country is the most beautiful in Asia?
The most beautiful countries in Asia
- Nepal. Country with the highest mountain in the world. …
- Thailand. Paradise for beach lovers. …
- China. The most populous country in the world. …
- India. Country full of incredible experiences. …
- Pakistan. Rough country under Karakoram. …
- Indonesia. The country of thousands of islands and volcanoes. …
- Kyrgyzstan. …
19 сент. 2018 г.
Which is the most richest country in Asia?
List of Asian countries by GDP (PPP) per capita
|Asian rank||World rank||Country|
Is Philippines poorer than India?
They are both still relatively poor, meaning there is a lot of potential for catch up,” says Kuijs. Indeed, India’s per capita GDP is close to one-fourth that of China’s, while the Philippines’ per capita GDP is close to one-third of China’s—see table.
India And The Philippines Will Beat China Over The Next Decade.
|Country||GDP||Per Capita GDP|
Which is the fastest growing country?
|Rank||Country/region||Real GDP growth rate (%)|
What is the best school in Asia?
The best universities in Asia 2020: the top 100
|Asia Rank 2020||Asia Rank 2019||University|
|3||2||National University of Singapore|
|4||4||University of Hong Kong|
Is Bangladesh richer than India?
In IMF’s latest Economic Outlook, Bangladesh has overtaken India in GDP per capita. … But more than the sharp contraction, what has caught everyone’s attention is that in 2020, the per capita income of an average Bangladeshi citizen would be more than the per capita income of an average Indian citizen.
Is India a poor country 2020?
India. With a GDP of $2171 per Capita, India comes towards the bottom of our list of poorest countries. A mind-boggling one-fifth of the country’s 1.3 billion people live below the national poverty line. For comparison, that’s roughly 320 million people or the entire population of the US.