|—||Total, All Countries||332.5|
|—||Total, Top 15 Countries||253.2|
Who is the US number 1 trading partner?
List of the largest trading partners of the United States
What countries does the US trade with the most?
These are the biggest U.S. trade partners
- China – $636 billion.
- Canada – $582.4 billion.
- Mexico – $557 billion.
- Japan – $204.2 billion.
- Germany – $171.2 billion.
- South Korea – $119.4 billion.
- United Kingdom – $109.4 billion.
- France – $82.5 billion.
7 мар. 2018 г.
Which countries are the United Kingdom’s largest trading partners?
Also shown is each import country’s percentage of total UK exports.
- United States: US$57.5 billion (14.3% of total UK exports)
- Germany: $41.1 billion (10.2%)
- Ireland: $27.5 billion (6.8%)
- Netherlands: $24.9 billion (6.2%)
- France: $23.7 billion (5.9%)
- Switzerland: $19.4 billion (4.8%)
- China: $18.6 billion (4.6%)
27 февр. 2021 г.
Who does US export to the most?
Canada was the largest purchaser of U.S. goods exports in 2019, accounting for 17.8 percent of total U.S. goods exports. The top five purchasers of U.S. goods exports in 2019 were: Canada ($292.6 billion), Mexico ($256.6 billion), China ($106.4 billion), Japan ($74.4 billion), and the United Kingdom ($69.1 billion).
Who is China’s biggest trade partner?
The United States. At $20.49 trillion, the United States boasts the largest economy in the world and is China’s largest trading partner.
Which country has the largest trade?
In 2019, China was the country with the highest trade surplus with approximately 421.9 billion U.S. dollars. Typically a trade surplus indicates a sign of economic success and a trade deficit indicates an economic weakness.
What does US import the most?
What Are the Major U.S. Imports?
- Machinery (including computers and hardware) – $386.4 billion.
- Electrical machinery – $367.1 billion.
- Vehicles and automobiles – $306.7 billion.
- Minerals, fuels, and oil – $241.4 billion.
- Pharmaceuticals – $116.3 billion.
- Medical equipment and supplies – $93.4 billion.
17 дек. 2019 г.
What percentage of US imports come from China?
U.S. goods imports from China account for 18.1% of overall U.S. goods imports in 2019.
What 5 Nations does the US have the biggest trade deficit with?
Top Five Trade Partners
The two largest are China and Japan. Some of the largest deficits are with countries in the third category. They are Canada, Mexico, and Germany.
What is the UKS biggest export?
Top UK Exports
- Crude petroleum – $26.4 billion.
- Gold – $25.8 billion.
- Refined petroleum – $14.5 billion.
- Platinum – $4.72 billion.
- Petroleum gas – $4.26 billion.
23 дек. 2020 г.
What is Britain’s main source of income?
The sectors that contribute most to the U.K.’s GDP are services, manufacturing, construction, and tourism.
Who is the UK biggest trade partner?
List of the largest trading partners of United Kingdom
|–||Total for non-EU||642,726|
|–||European Union (Total)||614,980|
Who is America’s biggest importer?
|—||Total, All Countries||204.8|
|—||Total, Top 15 Countries||164.7|
Where does the US get its oil?
The top five source countries of U.S. gross petroleum imports in 2019 were Canada, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Russia, and Colombia.
What country exports the most?
Top 20 export countries worldwide in 2019 (in billion U.S. dollars)
|Exports in billion U.S. dollars|
|United States of America||1,645.63|