|Area in square kilometers|
What are the 10 largest countries in the world?
The top ten largest countries, in square kilometers.
- Russia. 17,098,242.
- Canada. 9,984,670.
- United States. 9,826,675.
- China. 9,596,961.
- Brazil. 8,514,877.
- Australia. 7,741,220.
- India. 3,287,263.
- Argentina. 2,780,400.
Which is the 3rd largest country in the world?
List of countries (and dependencies) ranked by area
|#||Country||% of world landmass|
|4||United States||6.1 %|
What are the 3 largest countries in the world?
The three largest sovereign countries by surface area are Russia, Canada, and the United States. Together they occupy roughly a quarter of Earth’s landmass. Among the world’s smallest countries are the island nations of the Caribbean and the (South) Pacific Ocean (Oceania).
Which is No 1 country in world?
For the fourth year in a row, Switzerland is considered the No. 1 Best Country.
Which country is richest country?
Which country is bigger China or USA?
United States is around the same size as China.
China is approximately 9,596,960 sq km, while United States is approximately 9,833,517 sq km, making United States 2% larger than China. Meanwhile, the population of China is ~1.4 billion people (1.1 billion fewer people live in United States).
Which is the smallest country in Asia?
5. Asia Facts – Smallest Country: Maldives. The Indian ocean country is one of the smallest countries in the world and Asia’s smallest country. It consists of 26 coral atolls which in total consist of more than 1,190 islands.
Which is the largest city in the world?
As the world’s biggest urban area, Tokyo has a population that accounts for more than a quarter of all of Japan.
What’s bigger Russia or Africa?
Africa is 1.77 times as big as Russia
At about 30.3 million km2 (11.7 million square miles) including adjacent islands, it covers 6% of Earth’s total surface area and 20% of its land area.
What is the 2 smallest country in the world?
The second smallest country in the world is Monaco at .
The 100 Smallest Countries in the World.
|Rank||Country||Total are in km2 (mi2)|
|1||Vatican City||0.49 km2 (0.19 mi2)|
|2||Monaco||2.02 km2 (0.78 mi2)|
|3||Nauru||21 km2 (8.1 mi2)|
|4||Tuvalu||26 km2 (10 mi2)|
What country is cheapest to live in?
Here are 10 of the cheapest countries to live and work this year, according to meaningful travelers like YOU.
- Costa Rica.
- South Africa.
- South Korea.
21 авг. 2020 г.
Which country population is high?
Countries in the world by population (2021)
|#||Country (or dependency)||Population (2020)|
What is the most loved country?
2018 Top 50 Overall Rank (Version 1.3)
Which country has most beautiful girls?
Women of These Countries are the Most Beautiful in the World
- Turkey. Meryem Uzerli, Actress. …
- Brazil. Alinne Moraes, Actress. …
- France. Louise Bourgoin, TV Actor Model. …
- Russia. Maria Sharapova, Tennis Player. …
- Italy. Monica Bellucci, Model. …
- India. Priyanka Chopra, Actor & Model. …
- Ukraine. …
6 мар. 2020 г.
Where is the best country to live?
- Norway. The United Nations listed Norway as the best country to live in primarily because all of the factors the researchers took into consideration were good marks on behalf of Norway. …
- Switzerland. The health of people who live in Switzerland is outrageously impressive. …
- Australia. …
- Ireland. …
- Germany. …
- Iceland. …
- Sweden. …
- Hong Kong.