Europe is made up of 50 countries with Russia being the largest occupying 39% of the total land area in Europe.
The Biggest Countries in Europe by Land Area
- Russia – 3,972,400 sq km.
- Ukraine – 605,628 sq km.
- France – 551,394 sq km.
- Spain – 498,468 sq km.
- Sweden – 449,964 sq km.
- 1 What are the 10 largest countries in Europe?
- 2 Which are the 10 largest countries in the world?
- 3 What are the 3 largest countries in Europe by population?
- 4 What are the 50 countries of Europe?
- 5 Who is bigger France or Germany?
- 6 What is the richest country in Europe?
- 7 What are the 4 largest countries in the world?
- 8 Which is the richest country in the world?
- 9 Which is the safest country in the world?
- 10 Which country has the lowest population in Europe?
- 11 How many countries are there in Europe 2019?
- 12 What country in the EU has the highest population?
- 13 Are there 51 countries in Europe?
- 14 What is the biggest and smallest country in Europe?
- 15 Is Calpurnia a real country in Europe?
- 16 Which country is bigger in Europe?
- 17 Which is the biggest European country?
- 18 Which is the biggest city in Europe?
- 19 What will be the most powerful country in 2050?
- 20 What is the most powerful country in Europe?
- 21 Which country has the most billionaires?
- 22 Which country has the lowest crime rate in the world?
- 23 What is the cleanest country in the world?
- 24 What is the most peaceful country in the world 2018?
What are the 10 largest countries in Europe?
10 Largest Countries In Europe
- Russia. Russia resides on both Europe and Asia.
- Ukraine. The Second largest country in Europe is Ukraine, which has an area of 603,628 km² (233,062 mi²) including Crimea, over which it is currently in dispute with Russia.
Which are the 10 largest countries in the world?
When all 10 of the world’s largest countries are taken together, they total 49% of the earth’s entire 149 million square kilometres of land.
- 7 – India.
- 6 – Australia.
- 5 – Brazil.
- 4 – People’s Republic of China.
- 3 – United States of America.
- 2 – Canada.
- 1 – Russia.
- 50 Largest Countries in the World By Area. Rank.
What are the 3 largest countries in Europe by population?
Population of Countries in Europe 2019
44 more rows
What are the 50 countries of Europe?
The Countries Of Europe By Area
- The European Continent. The continent of Europe is surrounded by the Mediterranean Sea, the Atlantic Ocean, and the Arctic Ocean to the south, west, and north.
- Sweden. Sweden is the 5th largest country in Europe and covers an area of 449,964 square kilometers.
Who is bigger France or Germany?
France is about 2 times bigger than Germany. Germany is approximately 357,022 sq km, while France is approximately 551,500 sq km. For more details, see an in-depth comparison of France vs. Germany using our country comparison tool.
What is the richest country in Europe?
The Richest Countries in Europe
- Ireland – $69,231.
- Switzerland – $59,561.
- San Marino – $59,058.
- Netherlands – $51,049.
- Sweden – $49,836.
- Iceland – $49,136.
- Germany – $48,111.
- Austria – $48,005. Austria has the 10th largest GDP per capita based on PPP in Europe standing at 48,005 international dollars.
What are the 4 largest countries in the world?
The top ten largest countries, in square kilometers.
5 more rows
Which is the richest country in the world?
Top 10 Richest Countries in the World
- Kuwait. GDP per capita ($): 71,930.
- Norway. GDP per capita ($): 72,190.
- Ireland. GDP per capita ($): 75,790.
- Brunei Darussalam. GDP per capita ($): 77,700.
- Singapore. GDP per capita ($): 93,680.
- Luxembourg. GDP per capita ($):112,710.
- Macao. GDP per capita ($): 125,170.
- Qatar. GDP per capita ($): 129,360.
Which is the safest country in the world?
The lower the score, the higher the nation is ranked in terms of safety. According to the 2018 version of the report, the nation of Iceland is considered the world’s safest country.
The top 10 safest countries in the world are as follows:
- New Zealand.
- Czech Republic.
Which country has the lowest population in Europe?
The 10 Least Populated Countries Of Europe
6 more rows
How many countries are there in Europe 2019?
List of Countries in the European Union 2019. The European Union (EU) is a group of 28 nations in Europe, formed in the aftermath of World War II. The first batch of countries joined in 1957, which included Germany, France, Italy, Belgium, Luxembourg and The Netherlands. In 1973, Denmark, Ireland and the UK joined.
What country in the EU has the highest population?
The 10 Most Populated Countries In Europe
- Ukraine – 44 million.
- Spain – 46 million.
- Italy – 59 million.
- France – 65 million.
- United Kingdom – 66 million.
- Turkey – 81 million.
- Germany – 82 million.
- Russia – 143 million. As of 2017, the population of Russia is 143,964,709 which makes it the most populated country in Europe.
Are there 51 countries in Europe?
Now Europe includes 51 independent states. Russia, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, and Turkey are transcontinental countries, partially located in both Europe and Asia. Armenia and Cyprus politically are considered European countries, though geographically they are located in the West Asia territory.
What is the biggest and smallest country in Europe?
- Vatican City (0.44 km2) Technically, the tiny walled enclave of Vatican City is not a country but a ‘sovereign city-state’ ruled by the whichever Pope is currently in office.
- Monaco (1.95 km2)
- San Marino (61 km2)
- Liechtenstein (160 km2)
- Malta (316 km2)
- Andorra (468 km2)
- Luxembourg (2,586 km2)
- Cyprus (9,251 km2)
Is Calpurnia a real country in Europe?
The country of Calpurnia is not one of the smallest countries in Europe. In fact, it’s not a real country at all.
Which country is bigger in Europe?
List of European countries by area
46 more rows
Which is the biggest European country?
The following is a rundown of the biggest countries in Europe, by area – read on and prepare for a few surprises!
- Russia (3,960,000km²) (17,075,400km² in total, the 3,960,000km² refers to only the European part)
- Ukraine (603,700km²)
- France (547,030km²)
- Spain (505,992km²)
- Sweden (449,964km²)
- Norway (385,155km²)
Which is the biggest city in Europe?
Largest City Metro Populations In Europe
6 more rows
What will be the most powerful country in 2050?
In 2050, China is expected to be the world’s richest, and probably the most powerful, economy, with a GDP of $24.62 trillion and a per capita income of $17,759.
- Canada. Entree Destinations.
- United Kingdom.
- United States.
What is the most powerful country in Europe?
Top 10 Most Powerful Countries in the World 2019
- United Kingdom.
- Israel. Israel is one of the most powerful Middle Eastern countries.
- Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia is one of the largest and most powerful Arab countries.
- United Arab Emirates. The United Arab Emirates is a federation of seven emirates, each governed by an absolute monarchy.
Which country has the most billionaires?
The U.S. still leads the pack, but Asia is now the region home to the most billionaires.
|Country||Billionaire Rank||Number of Billionaires|
6 more rows
Which country has the lowest crime rate in the world?
What is the cleanest country in the world?
Top 10 Cleanest Countries in the World 2018
- Malta. Malta is one of the smallest and most densely populated countries in the world, with an estimated population of about 450,000.
- France. Last on our list of the top 10 cleanest countries in the world is France, one of the most industrialized European countries.
What is the most peaceful country in the world 2018?
The remaining top 10 nations that are considered the most peaceful in the world according to the 2018 Global Peace Index are:
- New Zealand.
- Czech Republic.
Photo in the article by “NASA Earth Observatory”