What YouTuber makes the most money 2018?
These are the Highest Paid YouTubers of 2018!
- Logan Paul – $14.5 Million.
- PewDiePie – $15.5 Million.
- Jacksepticeye – $16 Million.
- Vanoss Gaming – $17 Million.
- Markiplier – $17.5 MIllion.
- Jeffree Star – $18 Million.
- DanDTM – $18.5 Million.
- Dude Perfect – $20 Million.
Who is the highest paid YouTuber?
From controversial brothers to a toy-loving 7-year-old boy, here is the list of highest-paid YouTubers, according to Forbes.
- Logan Paul – $14.5 million.
- PewDiePie – $15.5 million.
- Jacksepticeye – $16 million.
- VanossGaming – $17 million.
- Markiplier – $17.5 million.
- Jeffree Star – $18 million.
- DanTDM – $18.5 million.
Who is the richest YouTuber in 2018?
Here’s a list of the richest YouTubers in 2018
- Dude Perfect – USD$14m.
- Logan Paul – USD$12.5m.
- Mark Fischbach (Markiplier) – USD$12.5m.
- Felix Kjelberg (Pewdiepie) – USD$12m.
- Jake Paul – USD$11.5m.
- Ryan Toysreview – USD$11m.
- Smosh – USD$11m.
- Lilly Singh (iisuperwomanii) – USD$10.5m. As the only woman on the list – Lilly Singh is one of our favourite YouTubers of all time.
What is the number 1 channel on YouTube?
47 more rows
How many subscribers do you need to get paid on YouTube 2018?
When you reach 10,000 subscribers, you can expect $100 – $300 per sponsorship, you can expect $100+ from YouTube Ads (it depends on the number of views, length, country, currency, etc.). It’s really hard to reach your first 100 and your first 1,000 subscribers.
How much do YouTubers make with 1 million subscribers?
Lets assume the average CPM for a YouTuber with 1 million subscribers is around $4 dollars. YouTube takes a 45% cut and sometimes the YouTuber also has Multi Channel Network representing who also takes around 45%. So the You Tuber, who gets on average 600k+ views a week, will end up with around $1-3k a week from CPMs.
How do YouTubers get rich?
To earn directly through YouTube, you must partner with the site. Once you do, there are several ways to cash in, but to become a partner you must meet the requirements: Your videos must abide by the site’s advertising guidelines, and you need at least 10,000 channel views.
How do YouTubers get paid?
Google keeps 45 percent of what is made, so a YouTuber would make (on average) $9.90 per 1,000 views. As you begin making money, you create an account through AdSense so the advertisers can pay you as views or clicks come in. More people watching means more of a chance people will watch the ads or click on them.
Who is the most famous YouTuber?
These are the biggest YouTube celebrities you might never have known existed.
- PewDiePie. Subscribers: 64,822,659.
- HolaSoyGerman. Subscribers: 34,248,520.
- Whinderssonnunes. Subscribers: 30,718,082.
- ElrubiusOMG. Subscribers: 30,405,922.
- Fernanfloo. Subscribers: 28,864,537.
- Felipe Neto.
Who is the richest YouTuber ever?
Per Forbes’ 2017 list, these are the richest Youtubers in the world.
- Richest YouTubers.
- Lilly Singh – $10.5 million.
- Ryan ToysReview – $11 million.
- SMOSH – $11 million.
- Jake Paul – $11.5 Million.
- PewDiePie – $12 million.
- Logan Paul – $12.5 million.
- Markiplier – $12.5 million.
Who makes the most money on YouTube 2019?
- Logan Paul — $14.5 million. Nicholas Hunt/Getty Images.
- PewDiePie — $15.5 million. YouTube.
- Jacksepticeye — $16 million. YouTube.
- VanossGaming — $17 million. Vanoss Gaming.
- Markiplier — $17.5 million. Getty/Tommaso Boddi.
- Jeffree Star — $18 million. YouTube.
- DanTDM — $18.5 million. YouTube.
- Dude Perfect — $20 million.
Who is Mr Beast and why is he rich?
He rose to prominence with his “Worst Intros” video series. He’s also known for donating thousands of dollars to Twitch Streamers, the homeless and to random strangers. Mr Beast was born Jimmy Donaldson on May 7, 1998, in Greenville, North Carolina.
What Youtuber has the most views?
Most viewed YouTube channel owners of all time as of April 2019, by views (in billions)
|All-time channel views in billions|
|Fun Toys Collector Disney||14.65|
6 more rows
What YouTube channels have the most subscribers?
The most subscribed YouTube channels in 2019
- 5: SET India (45.1 million subscribers)
- 4: Canal KondZilla (48.2 million subscribers)
- 3: 5-Minute Crafts (53 million subscribers)
- T-Series (92.6 million subscribers)
- PewDiePie (93 million subscribers)
Who has the least subscribers on YouTube 2018?
Most Subscribed YouTube Channels
- PewDiePie – 83.1 million subscribers. YouTube/PewDiePie.
- T-Series – 82.8 million subscribers.
- 5-Minute Crafts – 48 million subscribers.
- Canal KondZilla – 46 million subscribers.
- Justin Bieber – 43 million subscribers.
- SET India – 40.6 million subscribers.
- WWE – 39.1 million subscribers.
- Dude Perfect – 38.7 million subscribers.
Do you need 1000 subscribers on YouTube to get paid?
Short answer is YES. You must need 1000 subscribers and 4000 watch hours in the past 12 months to be eligible for monetization on youtube. This is the new rule that has been imposed by Youtube in 2018 and they stopped monetization on all youtube videos or channels that has less than 1000 subscribers.
How much money do you get for 1 million YouTube views?
Kay likely gets about $7.60 per 1,000 ad views, down from $9.35 in 2012, according to TubeMogul, which buys and sells video ads. Ads are only run on a minority of videos shown. Roughly, a video creator will earn $2,000 for every million views. “And then YouTube takes 45 percent,” the Times notes.
How much can you earn with YouTube?
The pay sucks, averaging between $0.006 and $0.015 per page view, but it’s quick and easy. YouTube shares 55% of its ad revenue with video creators and books an average of $7.60 per 1,000 ad views. That means you get about $4.18 for every 1,000 views of ads shown on your videos.
How much money do you get for 1 billion views on YouTube?
Well, assuming a $1 cpm (click per thousand), 1 million views is $1,000. So a billion views could certainly be $1 million. I think that question is a little more complicated that most people would think. You could say that a YouTuber makes $1 for every 1000 views.
How much is 100k views on YouTube?
YouTube (AdSense) will pay a YouTuber, on average, between $0.75 to $2.00 per 1 thousand (mille) views: 50k views: between $ 37.5 to $ 100. 100k views: between $ 75 to $ 200.
How do I become a successful YouTuber?
Here are some tips you should consider in order to become a popular Youtuber:
- Identify a Name for Your YouTube Channel.
- Use of Keywords in Your Video Title.
- Promote Your Channel – Market Your Brand.
- Increase your Subscribers – Keep Creating High Quality & Engaging Content for Your Audience.
Who is the richest YouTuber of India?
- Technical Guruji (Gaurav Chaudhary) Views 1 billion+ Subscribers 11.491.278.
- BB Ki Vines. Views 1.5 billion.
- Sandeep Maheshwari. Views 476.5 million.
- Nisha Madhulika. Views 1.2 billion.
- AIB – All India Bakchod. Views 382.3 million.
- CarryMinati. Views 535.8 million.
- Kabita’s Kitchen. Views 665.6 million.
- Funk You. Views 437.9 million.
Who has the most views on YouTube?
These are the 10 most viewed YouTube videos of all time
- Ed Sheeran – Shape of You (4.07 billion)
- Wiz Khalifa – See You Again ft.
- Mark Ronson – Uptown Funk ft.
- Masha and the Bear – Recipe for disaster (3.45 billion)
- PSY – Gangnam Style (3.29 billion)
- Justin Bieber – Sorry (3.08 billion)
- Maroon 5 – Sugar (2.89 billion)
Who is the most famous girl YouTuber?
- Most Subscribed Youtube Girls List Updated in January 2019. I think everyone knows what Youtube is.
- 1 – Yuya.
- 2 – Jenna Mourey aka JennaMarbles.
- 3 – Liza Koshy.
- 4 – Kimberly Loaiza.
- 5 – CaELiKe.
- 6 – IISuperwomanII.
- 7 – Rclbeauty101.
How much money do you make per 1000 views on YouTube?
The actual rates an advertiser pays varies, usually between $0.10 to $0.30 per view, but averages out at $0.18 per view. On Average the YouTube channel can receive $18 per 1,000 ad views. This equates to $3 – $5 per 1000 video views.
How much Youtubers earn in India?
However, if you actually meant how much a YouTuber earns per 100 views, I would probably answer it in terms of making money per 1000 views. On an average, a YouTuber may earn upto $0.8 per 1000 views with banner ads and $5-$8 per 1000 views with roll out ads. But, these values may vary significantly.
How much money do Youtubers make per subscriber?
Feb 24, 2016 – As I write this, AdSense (YouTube advertising) is paying on average between 1 to 2 dollars per 1000 views*. So, if you want to earn $ 1000 dollars per month, you need between 500k to 1 million monthly views. Advertising is only one of the several ways to make money on YouTube!
Who are the 10 most popular YouTubers?
The 10 Biggest YouTube Channels Right Now
- Felipe Neto.
- JuegaGerman. Subscribers: 33.71 million.
- elrubiusOMG. Subscribers: 33.98 million.
- whinderssonnunes. Subscribers: 34.94 million.
- HolaSoyGerman. Subscribers: 38.35 million.
- Dude Perfect. Subscribers: 39.56 million.
- PewDiePie. Subscribers: 87.97 million.
Should I become a YouTuber?
Basically, all you need to do to become a YouTuber is to start making videos regularly, enable monetization and get a following. Of course, the question isn’t can (pretty much anyone can), it’s if you should. While you’re asking “Should I become a YouTuber?”
How many famous YouTubers are there?
Youtube The Best YouTubers Of All Time
- 3,464 2,460. PewDiePie.
- 1,260 694. xxgamershotzxx added MrBeast.
- 3,451 2,313. Shane Dawson.
- 3,476 2,493. Liza Koshy.
- 1,956 1,545. Serene Teh added David Dobrik.
- 1,908 1,707. Markiplier.
- 1,317 1,078. AAbeauty101 added James Charles.
- 1,967 1,884. The Dolan Twins.
Photo in the article by “Gary Stein”