Which country has highest GDP in 2018?
China will remain the world’s largest economy on ppp basis over the next few decades as 2nd ranked US is growing slow and 3rd ranked India is way behind.
In nominal ranking, India which is at 7th place in 2018, is projected to surpass United Kingdom and France in 2019 to become 5th largest economy of the world.
What is the GDP of China in 2018?
If China maintains the first quarter pace throughout 2018 then GDP China GDP should be 91.2 trillion yuan ($14.5 trillion). Per capita income would be $10,200. The nominal (exchange rate) GDP per capita of world in 2018 is forecasted at $11,311, its GDP per capita (PPP) is projected at $17,936.
What was the GDP for 2018?
Current-dollar GDP increased 5.2 percent, or $1.02 trillion, in 2018 to a level of $20.50 trillion, compared with an increase of 4.2 percent, or $778.2 billion, in 2017 (table 1 and table 3).
Which is the fastest growing economy in the world 2018?
India will continue to be the world’s fastest growing major economy, ahead of China, with 7.3 per cent growth rate in 2018-19 and 7.6 per cent in 2019-20, the Asian Development Bank (ADB) said today.
Which country will be the richest in 2050?
- 2 China – $25.33 trillion. The richest country in the world in 2050 is predicted to be China.
- 3 United States – $22.27 trillion.
- 4 India – $8.17 trillion.
- 5 Japan – $6.43 trillion.
- 6 Germany – $3.71 trillion.
- 7 United Kingdom – $3.58 trillion.
- 8 Brazil – $2.96 trillion.
- 9 Mexico – $2.81 trillion.
Who has the best economy in the world 2018?
The World’s Biggest Economies In 2018
- United States. The U.S. economy increased from around $19.4 trillion last year to $20.4 trillion.
- China. China increased its economy by $2 trillion from 2017, to $14 trillion.
- Japan. In 2017, Japan’s economy was $4.87 trillion.
- United Kingdom.
What does China produce the most?
Manufacturing. China makes and sells more manufacturing goods than any other country on the planet. The range of Chinese goods includes iron, steel, aluminum, textiles, cement, chemicals, toys, electronics, rail cars, ships, aircraft and many other products. China is a world leader in many types of goods.
What will be the GDP of India in 2018?
Gross Domestic Product of India grew 7.1% in 2018 compared to last year. The GDP figure in 2018 was $2,716,750 million, leaving India placed 6th in the ranking of GDP of the 196 countries that we publish. The absolute value of GDP in India rose $64,500 million with respect to 2017.
What is China’s real GDP?
12.24 trillion USD (2017)
How much did the US economy grow in 2018?
U.S. economy to grow at 3.1 percent in 2018, CBO says. The U.S. economy is projected to grow by 3.1 percent this year, as more government spending and tax cuts help propel an expansion, the Congressional Budget Office said Monday.
What is the GDP of Pakistan in 2018?
Pakistan has a population of over 207 million (the world’s 5th-largest), giving it a nominal GDP per capita of $1,641 in 2018, which ranks 147th in the world and giving it s PPP GDP per capita of 5,709 in 2018, which ranks 130th in the world for 2018.
What was US GDP growth in 2018?
Real gross domestic product (GDP) increased 3.2 percent in the first quarter of 2019, according to the “advance” estimate released by the Bureau of Economic Analysis. In the fourth quarter of 2018, real GDP increased 2.2 percent.
Who has the strongest economy?
GDP based on PPP share of 2018 world total, in %
- China. Nominal GDP: $12.01 trillion.
- Japan. Nominal GDP: $4.87 trillion.
- Germany. Nominal GDP: $3.68 trillion.
- United Kingdom. Nominal GDP: $2.62 trillion.
- India. Nominal GDP: $2.61 trillion.
- France. Nominal GDP: $2.58 trillion.
- Brazil. Nominal GDP: $2.05 trillion.
Who has the strongest economy in the world 2019?
The World’s Top 10 Largest Economies
- United States. Despite facing challenges at the domestic level along with a rapidly transforming global landscape, the U.S. economy is still the largest in the world with a nominal GDP forecast to exceed USD 21 trillion in 2019.
- United Kingdom.
Which country has the fastest growing GDP?
The statistics were compiled from the IMF World Economic Outlook Database with the vast majority of estimates corresponding to the 2018 calendar year. Values from other sources are referenced as such.
|Rank||Country||Real GDP growth rate (%)|
157 more rows
Which country will be the most powerful in 2050?
RANKED: These will be the 32 most powerful economies in the world by 2050
- 26/32. Mexico — $6.863 trillion.
- 27/32. Russia — $7.131 trillion.
- 28/32. Brazil — $7.540 trillion.
- 29/32. Indonesia — $10.502 trillion.
- 30/32. United States — $34.102 trillion.
- 31/32. India — $44.128 trillion.
- 32/32. China — $58.499 trillion.
What’s the richest country in the world 2018?
The 20 Richest Countries in the World Right Now Might Surprise You
- United Arab Emirates.
- Luxembourg. Luxembourg has a GDP (PPP) per capita of $112,710.
- Qatar. Qatar has a GDP (PPP) per capita of $129,360, making its citizens the richest in the world.
What will be the future of India in 2050?
In a 2011 report, Citigroup predicted India would be the world’s biggest economy before 2050. “We expect India’s real per capita GDP to grow at 6.4% pa over the 40-year period between 2010 and 2050 (7.2% pa over the next 10 years and at rates of 7.7% pa between 2020 and 2030 and 5.2% pa between 2030 and 2050).
What are the top 5 largest economies in the world?
Twenty largest economies in the world by nominal GDP
|1||United States||United States|
1 more row
What country is the poorest in the world?
One of the factors used to determine the richest and poorest countries in the world is by taking a look at each nation’s gross domestic product per capita.
Poorest Countries In Africa 2019
- Central African Republic.
- Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Which country has the strongest military?
Here’s the hardware the world’s top 25 militaries have in their arsenals
- The US is the world’s most powerful military, according to firepower.
- Russia and China aren’t far behind.
What does China import the most?
The top export destinations of China are the United States ($476B), Hong Kong ($255B), Japan ($157B), Germany ($109B) and South Korea ($98.1B). The top import origins are Other Asia ($151B), South Korea ($149B), Japan ($136B), the United States ($133B) and Germany ($95B).
What does North Korea specialize in?
The main exports are metallurgical products, minerals, manufactured products, textiles, and agricultural and fishery products. The main import items for North Korea are petroleum, cooking coal, machinery, equipment, textiles and grain. More than 90% of the region’s total imports come from China.
What are China’s biggest exports?
China’s Other Notable Exports
- Electrical machinery, equipment: $557.1 billion (26.3% of total exports)
- Machinery (including computers): $344.8 billion (16.3%)
- Furniture (including bedding, lighting, prefab buildings, signs: $89.5 billion (4.2%)
- Knit or crochet clothing, including accessories: $75 billion (3.5%)
What is GDP of China 2018?
Economy of China
|Trade organizations||WTO, APEC, G-20 and others|
|GDP||$13.407 trillion (nominal, 2018) $25.270 trillion (PPP, 2018)|
|GDP rank||2nd (nominal, 2018) 1st (PPP, 2018)|
|GDP growth||6.7% (2016) 6.9% (2017) 6.5% (2018e) 6.2% (2019f)|
32 more rows
What is the GDP of India in 2017 18?
The Indian economy grew at 6.7 per cent during the financial year 2017-18, while the rate of growth rose to 7.7 per cent during the quarter ended March, GDP estimates released by the government showed.
What is the best GDP growth rate?
You’d think the more growth, the better off the economy would be. But a healthy GDP growth rate is like a body temperature of 98.6 degrees.
The Current Economy Is Healthy
- 2012 2.2% Healthy. Q1: 3.2% – Healthy.
- 2013 1.8% Slow Growth.
- 2014 2.5% Healthy.
- 2015 2.9% Healthy.
- 2016 1.6% Slow.
- 2017 2.2% Healthy.
How much is China’s debt?
With China’s 2014 GDP being US$ 10,356.508 billion, this makes the government debt of China approximately US$ 4.3 trillion. The foreign debt of China, by June 2015, stood at around US$ 1.68 trillion, according to data from the country’s State Administration of Foreign Exchange as quoted by the State Council.
What is China’s GDP 2018?
China released its annual GDP figures, along with a slew of other economic data for the final month of 2018, on Monday (Jan. 21). Beijing posted GDP growth of 6.6% (link in Chinese) for 2018, in line with expectations of analysts polled by Reuters, and slightly above the target set by officials last year of 6.5%.
How much of China’s GDP is from the US?
12.24 trillion USD (2017)
What’s the GDP of Pakistan?
305 billion USD (2017)
Which country has most debt?
Countries With the Most Debt
- The United States (US) The US has a total of 29.27 trillion dollars of external debt, translating to around 45% of the total debt owed.
- The United Kingdom (UK) The UK has a total of $8.12 trillion external debt, translating to about 27% of the total debt owed.
- Foreign Debts and the National Economy.
What is the GDP of Pakistan?
305 billion USD (2017)
How was the US economy in 2018?
2018—A Banner Year for the U.S. Economy. In 2018 (2017:Q4 to 2018:Q4), the U.S. economy grew at a rapid rate of 3.1 percent, the fastest pace for any calendar year since 2005, with output rising by $560 billion over the four quarters of the year.
Is a high GDP good?
Does High GDP Mean Economic Prosperity? Economists traditionally use gross domestic product (GDP) to measure economic progress. If GDP is rising, the economy is in good shape, and the nation is moving forward. If GDP is falling, the economy is in trouble, and the nation is losing ground.
What is US GDP in 2018?
The GDP figure in 2018 was $20,494,100 million, United States is the world’s leading economy with regard to GDP, as can be seen in the ranking of GDP of the 196 countries that we publish. The absolute value of GDP in United States rose $1,008,700 million with respect to 2017.
Photo in the article by “State.gov – State Department”