Services are the biggest US export, with total foreign sales of $778 billion last year. … These are the service industries that bring in the most money: Travel and transportation: $236 billion.
What are the top 10 US exports?
America’s Top 10 Exports
- Spacecraft and aircraft – $131 billion. …
- Cars – $127 billion. …
- Petroleum – $106 billion. …
- Medical equipment – $83 billion. …
- Plastics – $60 billion. …
- Gems, precious metals, and coins – $58 billion. …
- Pharmaceuticals – $47 billion. …
- Organic chemicals – $39 billion.
5 июн. 2017 г.
Who is the largest US exporter?
Seven among America’s largest export-related companies increased their year-over-year sales as of December 2019.
- Apple: US$267.7 billion, up 8.2% from 2018.
- ExxonMobil: $256 billion, up 11.3%
- Ford Motor: $149.9 billion, down -6.1%
- Chevron: $140.1 billion, up 0.5%
- General Motors: $137.2 billion, down -5%
26 авг. 2020 г.
What does the US produce the most of?
Most Produced Commodities In The US
- Refined and Crude Petroleum: Both Imported And Exported. …
- Soybeans: Runner-Up To China. …
- Cotton: Over Double India’s Exports. …
- Corn: Most Exported From The US. …
- Wheat: Another Leading Exported Commodity. …
- Oil: Heavily Imported Despite Production. …
- Natural Gas: Self-Sufficient Energy In The US.
13 мар. 2021 г.
What are the US main imports and exports?
What are the U.S. Imports and Exports?
- Machinery (including computers and hardware) – $213.1 billion.
- Minerals, fuels, and oil – $189.9 billion.
- Electrical machinery and equipment – $176.1 billion.
- Aircraft and spacecraft – $139.1 billion.
- Vehicles and automobiles – $130.6 billion.
17 дек. 2019 г.
What is China’s main export to the US?
The top goods exported from China to the U.S. and their total values for 2018 were electrical machinery ($152 billion), machinery ($117 billion), furniture and bedding ($35 billion), toys and sports equipment ($27 billion), and plastics ($19 billion).
Which country is the US largest trading partner?
Year-to-Date Total Trade
|—||Total, All Countries||332.5|
|—||Total, Top 15 Countries||253.2|
What are the top 5 countries that the US exports to?
The top five purchasers of U.S. goods exports in 2019 were: Canada ($292.6 billion), Mexico ($256.6 billion), China ($106.4 billion), Japan ($74.4 billion), and the United Kingdom ($69.1 billion). U.S. goods exports to the European Union 27 were $267.6 billion.
What food does the US export?
The Fastest Growing US Food Exports
The most popular exports from the United States are maize, soybeans, and milk. Other common exports include wheat, sugar beet, sugar cane, potatoes, and chicken.
What does US export to Mexico?
Top U.S. product exports include electronics, vehicles, fuels, minerals, plastics, and machinery. Mexico is the second-largest agricultural export market for the United States, importing USD 19.2 billion in U.S. agricultural products, including corn, soybeans, dairy, pork and beef products in 2019.
Where does the US get most of its food?
In 2018, the top partner countries from which United States Imports Food Products include Canada, Mexico, France, Italy and China.
How much of our food comes from China?
Despite the rapid growth, less than 1 percent of the U.S. food supply comes from China. For a few specific items, like apple juice, garlic, canned mandarin oranges, fish, and shrimp, China is a major supplier.
Which country has the most farmers?
Following countries have the highest proportion of Farmers
Where does the US get most of its imports?
The United States imports half of its total volume from five countries: China, Canada, Mexico, Japan, and Germany. Although the United States can manufacture goods it imports, these exporting countries have the comparative advantage over it.
Where does the US get its oil?
The top five source countries of U.S. gross petroleum imports in 2019 were Canada, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Russia, and Colombia.
Which country exports the most?
Top 20 export countries worldwide in 2019 (in billion U.S. dollars)
|Exports in billion U.S. dollars|
|United States of America||1,645.63|