Lucknow, the capital city of India’s most populous state Uttar Pradesh, is now home to the world’s biggest school, according to the new edition of the Guinness Book of World Records.
The last academic year, 2,500 teachers taught a mind-boggling 39,437 students in 1,000 classrooms at Lucknow’s City Montessori School.
Which school has the most student in the world?
List of largest universities and university networks by enrollment
|1||Indira Gandhi National Open University||4,000,000+|
|2||California Community Colleges System||2,100,000|
|3||National University, Bangladesh||2,097,182|
56 more rows
Which school is biggest in India?
City Montessori School
How many students are in a city Montessori school?
City Montessori School (CMS) is the world’s largest school, with over 55,000 students and 4,500 staff across 18 campuses in the city of Lucknow.
Who is the number one school in India?
Delhi Public School, Vasant Kunj, Delhi: Delhi Public School was established in 1991 and is considered to be one of India’s top schools, always ranking in the top 50. It offers education from KG through class XII.
What are the 10 largest universities in the United States 2018?
Here are the 10 universities in the United States with the largest combined graduate and undergraduate enrollment as of 2018:
- 1) Ohio State University — 52,500.
- 2) University of Florida — 51,700.
- 3) University of Minnesota — 51,800.
- 4) Arizona State University — 51,400.
- 5) University of Texas — 51,100.
What is the smallest school in the world?
The world’s smallest school, an elementary school in China, has just one teacher and one student: He explained: “At first, the school had more than 400 students, but in the ’90s, more and more families migrated from the mountain village to make a living outside, and there were just over 10 students left.
What’s the biggest school in the US?
The Five Largest Universities In The United States
- University Of Central Florida (UCF) Founded in 1963, the University Of Central Florida was initially known as the Florida Technological University.
- Texas A&M University (TAMU)
- Ohio State University (OSU)
- Florida International University (FIU)
- University of Florida (UF)
Which is the richest school in India?
List of Top 10 Most Expensive schools in India
- Bishop Cotton School. Annual fees- 4-4.8 Lacs.
- Birla Public School. Annual fees- 3- 5 Lacs.
- Stonehill International School. Annual Fees- 6 Lacs.
- Good Shepherd International School. Annual Fees- 5.5-6.5 Lacs.
- Welham Boys School.
- Mayo College.
- Scindia School.
- The Doon School.
Which is the most expensive school in India?
Good Shepherd International school in Ooty is the most expensive school in India (considering Fees). The fees are 8+ Lac per annum for 11 and 12 and 6+ Lac for upto 10th. Good Shepherd International School (GSIS) is a full-time residential school located at Ootacamund (Ooty), in Nilgiris, India on a 70-acere campus.
Which is the first CBSE school in India?
CBSE History. The U.P. Board of High School and Intermediate Education was the first Board set up in India in the year 1921 with jurisdiction over Rajputana, Central India and Gwalior.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”