The countries listed below have the longest total coastlines in the world, and these hold great cultural, military, and economic importance for each of them.
- Canada (202,080 km)
- Norway (58,133 km)
- Indonesia (54,720 km)
- Greenland (44,087 km)
- Russia (37,653 km)
- Philippines (36,289 km)
- Japan (29,751 km)
What country borders Atlantic and Indian Ocean?
|Africa||South Africa||South Atlantic|
|Africa & Asia||Egypt||Mediterranean Sea|
20 more rows
What is the largest beach in the world?
The World’s Longest Beaches
- Praia do Cassino Beach, Brazil. Reaching around 150 miles in length, the world’s longest beach is the Praia do Cassino Beach in Brazil.
- Ninety Mile Beach, Australia.
- Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh.
- Padre Island National Seashore, United States.
What is the longest country in the world?
In what ocean is Japan located?
Which country is surrounded by three oceans?
Which is the cleanest beach in the world?
The 24 Best Island Beaches in the World
- Temae Plage Publique, Moorea, French Polynesia.
- Honopu Beach, Kauai, HI.
- Siasconset Beach, Nantucket, MA.
- Banana Beach, Koh Hey (Coral) Island, Phuket, Thailand.
- Sunset Beach, Oahu, Hawaii.
- Bathsheba Beach, Barbados.
- Seagrass Bay, Laucala Island, Fiji.
- Blue Beach (La Chiva), Vieques, Puerto Rico.
What is the smallest beach in the world?
Gulpiyuri beach (smallest beach in the world) The main feature of this beach is that it is the smallest in the world. This beach is located in Naves, a little town in Llanes Council, between Llanes and Ribadesella, and it was declared Natural Monument.
Is Marina Beach the longest beach in the world?
With a length of 13 km, including a 6 km promenade, the Marina is considered the world’s second longest urban beach, although there exist in fact several longer beaches, including Praia do Cassino (254 km) in Brazil, Cox’s Bazar (120 km) in Bangladesh, Padre Island on the U.S. Gulf Coast, Ninety Mile Beach in Australia
Which is the largest sea of the world?
1. Pacific Ocean-64,196,000 square miles (166,266,877 square kilometers) Pacific, the largest and the deepest of Earth’s oceanic divisions, covers about 46% of Earth’s water surface. Occupying one-third of Earth’s total surface area, pacific ocean is larger than all of Earth’s land area combined together.
What is the name of the largest Japanese island?
The four main islands of Japan are:
- Honshu, the largest island, on which the capital, Tokyo, is located.
Which ocean is the smallest?
What is the richest continent in the world?
What country is bordered by Finland and 3 oceans?
What’s the biggest continent in the world?
Which is the 1st largest beach in the world?
Top 10 Largest Beaches in World.
- Praia do Cassino Beach,Brazil. Praia do Cassino Beach: At over 150 miles in length, this is the longest beach in the entire world.
- Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh.
- Padre Island, Texas.
- Ninety Mile Beach, New Zealand.
- Playa Novillero, Mexico.
- Virginia Beach, Virginia.
- Long Beach, Washington.
- Stockton Beach, Australia.
Which is the biggest IT hub in India?
8 Major Information Technology Hubs in India
- Bangalore – Silicon Valley of India. Bangalore is the IT Capital of India and a global information technology hub in the country.
- Hyderabad – Cyberabad.
- Chennai – IT Infrastructures.
- Mumbai – Financial Capital.
- NCR – Delhi Noida and Gurgaon.
- Pune – IT Parks.
- Kolkata – Salt Lake.
- Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar – GIFT City.
Where is the world’s longest natural beach?
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”