The Most Beautiful Forests in the World
- Mossy Forest. Cameron Highlands, Malaysia.
- Humboldt Redwoods State Park. California.
- Great Otway National Park. Victoria, Australia.
- Amazon rainforest. South America.
- Arashiyama Bamboo Grove. Kyoto, Japan.
- Black Forest. Germany.
- Tandayapa Cloud Forest.
- Kelp Forest at the Monterey Bay Aquarium.
Which is the largest forest in world?
Which is the largest forest in Pakistan?
The forest near Ziarat district in Baluchistan, Pakistan’s largest and poorest province, is the second-largest juniper forest in the world. Its slow-growth trees are estimated to be up to 4,000 to 5,000 years old.
Which is the first largest forest in the world?
The biggest contiguous forest in the world is the Russian taiga, also known as the boreal forest of Russia.
Where is the most beautiful forest in the world?
These Are The 10 Most Beautiful Forests In The World
- Apricot Valley, China.
- Crooked Forest, Poland.
- Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, Costa Rica.
- Sagano Bamboo Forest, Japan.
- The Amazon Rainforest.
- Puszcza Białowieska.
- Kinubalu National Park. Kinubalu National Park is a park located in northern Borneo.
Which is the thickest forest in the world?
Here are the top 5 most dense forest in the world. Amazon basin in South America is home to the world’s largest contiguous tropical rain forest. The Amazon is the world’s second longest and the most voluminous river spreading across nine countries.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”