This is the highest level of military expenditure since the end of the Cold War.
The top five biggest spenders were the United States, China, Saudi Arabia, Russia and India, which accounted for 60 percent of global military spending.
Which country has the strongest military in the world?
The US Military has been recognized as the most powerful in the world for 2018, according to Global Firepower, while Russia and China placed second and third, respectively. India, France, the United Kingdom, South Korea, Japan, Turkey, and Germany rounded out the top ten most powerful militaries in the world for 2018.
What countries have the largest military?
29 Largest Armies In The World
25 more rows
Which is the most powerful country in the world?
Top 10 Most Powerful Countries in the World 2019
- United Kingdom.
- Israel. Israel is one of the most powerful Middle Eastern countries.
- Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia is one of the largest and most powerful Arab countries.
- United Arab Emirates. The United Arab Emirates is a federation of seven emirates, each governed by an absolute monarchy.
Which country has the largest military budget?
Total military spending
|Rank||Country||% of GDP|
12 more rows
What is the toughest branch of the military?
Generally speaking though, the Marine Corps has the reputation as the toughest units. Their PT test, marksmanship training, and all around readiness is superior, most of the time, to any other U.S. military branch.
What country has the largest navy?
China (People’s Liberation Army Navy) The People’s Liberation Army Navy has rapidly developed into one of the most powerful navy forces in the world. It has the largest number of major combatants of any navy and has over 250,000 active personnel, a number only second to the US.
What country has the best army?
Here are the top 10 countries with the strongest armies:
- THE US. Defence budget is $612.5 billion.
- RUSSIA. Defence budget stands at $76.6 billion, and is expected to grow 44% more in the next three years.
- CHINA. Defence budget officially stands at $126 billion.
- THE UK.
What is the richest and most powerful country in the world?
A wealthy nation, Australia has a high life expectancy and ranks highly for quality of life. India is the world’s largest democracy and until recently had one of the fastest-growing economies. But it is also one of the world’s poorest countries, with a population of 1.3 billion people.
Which religion is more in World 2018?
Adherent estimates in 2012
17 more rows
What country has the most debt?
Venezuela, which is currently undergoing serious economic difficulties, is also in the top five countries with the highest national debt, with a debt to GDP ratio of 161.99%. Several African countries also have high national debts, including Sudan (176.49%), Eritrea (129.43%) and Gambia (111.45%).
Which country is the world power?
However, while the military dominance of the United States remains unquestioned for now and its international influence has made it an eminent world power, countries such as China, India, Brazil and Russia are inventing new ways to counter US military supremacy (namely space) and are making great strides in science,
Which is the richest country in the world?
Top 10 Richest Countries in the World
- Kuwait. GDP per capita ($): 71,930.
- Norway. GDP per capita ($): 72,190.
- Ireland. GDP per capita ($): 75,790.
- Brunei Darussalam. GDP per capita ($): 77,700.
- Singapore. GDP per capita ($): 93,680.
- Luxembourg. GDP per capita ($):112,710.
- Macao. GDP per capita ($): 125,170.
- Qatar. GDP per capita ($): 129,360.
Which country has the strongest military?
Here’s the hardware the world’s top 25 militaries have in their arsenals
- The US is the world’s most powerful military, according to firepower.
- Russia and China aren’t far behind.
Which country has highest budget?
Data are in millions of international dollars. Only sovereign states with over $1 trillion in budget are included.
|Govt. Expenditure as %GDP||31.9|
9 more columns
How much money does North Korea spend on military?
According to North Korea’s state news agency, military expenditures for 2010 made up 15.8 percent of the state budget. Most analyses of North Korea’s defense sector, however, estimate that defense spending constitutes between one-quarter and one-third of all government spending.
Which branch of military has the hardest basic training?
The Marine Corps has the longest basic training — 12 weeks — compared to nine each for the Army and Navy.
Which branch of the military pays the most?
The military pay tables are here, but in the meantime, here are seven of the most lucrative military jobs for new enlistees:
- Army Military Working Dog Handler.
- Air Force Histopathology Specialist.
- Marine Corps Engineer.
- Navy Mass Communications Specialist.
- Army Paralegal Specialist.
- Air Force Firefighter.
What basic training is the hardest?
The Harder Line in Training. Army, Navy, and Marine Corps recruits used to call the Air Force the “chair force.” That’s because airmen did just six-and-a-half weeks of basic training, compared to eight in the Navy, nine in the Army, and 13 in the Marine Corps. That’s changing, though.
Who has the world’s best army?
Best Armies in the World
- 1 Pakistan. Pakistan army is the best among st all armies even much better than US army.
- 2 United States.
- 3 India India, officially the Republic of India, is a country in South Asia.
- 4 China.
- 5 United Kingdom.
- 6 Russia.
- 7 Germany.
- 8 Israel.
Who has the most powerful air force in the world?
Top 10 Strongest Air Forces of the World
- Luftwaffe (Germany):
- Indian Air Force (India):
- Armée de l’Air (France):
- People’s Liberation Army Air Force (China):
- Royal Air Force (United Kingdom):
- Israeli Air Force (Israel):
- Russian Air Force (Russia):
- United States Air Force (America):
Which country has the most powerful army?
Let’s take a look at the Top 10 Countries with Strongest Armies.
- The United States. The United States spends a whopping $612.5 billion on the military, more than the other nine countries’ budgets combined.
- The United Kingdom.
Which is the most powerful religion?
Largest religious groups
|Religion||Number of followers (in millions)||Cultural tradition|
|Hinduism||1,150||Indian religions (Dharmic)|
|Buddhism||520||Indian religions (Dharmic)|
1 more row
What is the number 1 religion in the world?
With over 2 billion followers, Christianity is the largest religion in the world.
- Christianity (2.3 billion followers)
- Islam (1.8 billion followers)
- Hinduism (1.1 billion followers)
- Buddhism (500 million followers)
- Shintoism (104 million followers)
- Sikhism (25 million followers)
- Judaism (14 million followers)
What is the fastest growing religion in the world 2018?
Islam is widely considered as the fastest growing religion in Europe due primarily to immigration and above average birth rates. Between 2010 and 2015 the Muslim fertility rate in Europe was (2.1). On the other hand, the fertility rate in Europe as a whole was (1.6).
What will be the most powerful country in 2050?
In 2050, China is expected to be the world’s richest, and probably the most powerful, economy, with a GDP of $24.62 trillion and a per capita income of $17,759.
- Canada. Entree Destinations.
- United Kingdom.
- United States.
What country is the poorest?
One of the factors used to determine the richest and poorest countries in the world is by taking a look at each nation’s gross domestic product per capita.
Poorest Countries In Africa 2019
- Central African Republic.
- Democratic Republic of the Congo.
What’s the richest country in the world 2018?
The 20 Richest Countries in the World Right Now Might Surprise You
- United Arab Emirates.
- Luxembourg. Luxembourg has a GDP (PPP) per capita of $112,710.
- Qatar. Qatar has a GDP (PPP) per capita of $129,360, making its citizens the richest in the world.
Photo in the article by “Picryl”