Which State has the longest coastline in India?
- Gujarat has the longest mainland coastline in India.
- The total length of India’s coastline is 7516.6 kilometers.
- The Arabian Sea gives the state of Gujarat its extensive coastline.
- Andhra Pradesh has the second longest mainland coastline with a total length of 974 kilometers.
Which state has the largest coastline?
US States By Length Of Coastline
|Rank||US State||Coastline Length|
|1||Alaska||33,904 mi (54,563 km)|
|2||Florida||8,436 mi (13,576 km)|
|3||Louisiana||7,721 mi (12,426 km)|
|4||Maine||3,478 mi (5,597 km)|
26 more rows
Which Indian state has the longest coastline and international border?
Which Indian state is the largest in terms of the total area covered?
Which state has more borders in India?
Which Indian state has no river?
Not a single Indian state is there without rivers . Major rivers like ganga,yamuna,godavari,etc is not flowing but small rivers are flowing in every states.
Which Indian state has the shortest coastline?
West Bengal has the smallest Coastline with a length of 157.5 Km. Gujarat has the longest Coastline with a length of 1214.7 Km. A total of 9 states and 4 Union Territories form Indian Coastline.
Which Indian state shares the longest international border?
Bangladesh and India share a 4,096-kilometer (2,545-mile) long international border, the fifth-longest land border in the world. West Bengal with 2,217 km share longest border with Bangladesh. Other states include 262 km in Assam, 856 km in Tripura, 180 km in Mizoram, 443 km in Meghalaya, and 2,217 km in West Bengal.
Which country does not share its boundary with 5 Indian states?
Almost the whole of India does not share a border with Nepal! Only Bihar, Sikkim, Uttar Pradesh (and Uttarakhand) share a border with Nepal- no other Indian state does.
Which country has the longest coastline in the world?
Countries With The Longest Coastline
- Canada (202,080 km) Canada, the second largest country in the world by total area, is comprised of ten provinces and three territories.
- Norway (58,133 km)
- Indonesia (54,720 km)
- Greenland (44,087 km)
- Russia (37,653 km)
- Philippines (36,289 km)
- Japan (29,751 km)
- Australia (25,760 km)
Which is the richest state in India?
Top 15 Richest States In India 2019
- Telangana – GDP Rs.7.50 lakh Crore.
- Rajasthan – GDP Rs.7.50 lakh Crore.
- West Bengal – GDP Rs.9.20 lakhs Crore.
- Gujarat – GDP Rs.12.75 lakh Crore.
- Karnataka – GDP Rs.12.80 Lakhs Crores.
- Tamil Nadu – GDP Rs.13.39 lakh Crores.
- Uttar Pradesh – GDP Rs.14.46 lakh Crores.
- Maharashtra – GDP Rs.25.35 lakh crore.
Which state is the largest in India?
What are the top 10 biggest states?
10 Largest States In The United States
- Alaska – 1,723,337 km2 (665,384 mi2) – Alaska is by far the largest state in the USA.
- Texas – 695,662 km2 (268,596 mi2) – The Lone Star State is the second largest state, but it’s less than half the size of Alaska.
- California – 423,967 km2 (163,694 mi2) – The Golden State is the third largest state in the United States.
Which Indian state touches the most countries?
Indian States with International Borders
|Country||States that share International Borders|
|China||Arunachal Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir and Sikkim|
|Myanmar||Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur and Mizoram|
|Nepal||Bihar, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Sikkim and West Bengal|
4 more rows
Which state shares borders with the most other states?
- Tennessee and Missouri each share borders with eight states.
- Tennessee: Kentucky, Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, and Missouri.
- Missouri: Iowa, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Nebraska.
How many countries touch the border of India?
Which state has highest no of rivers?
Which is the shortest river of India?
Arvari river is a small river in the Indian state of Rajasthan. It just have 90 km of length and it also consider as the smallest river of India and flows through the Arvari District of Rajasthan. The Indus River is one of the longest rivers in India as well as in Asia.
Which state has highest number of rivers?
List of Indian States That Have The Maximum Number of Rivers.
3 more rows
Which Indian state has largest sea shore?
Largest states by Coastline
7 more rows
Is India on the equator?
India lies on the Indian Plate, the northern portion of the Indo-Australian Plate, whose continental crust forms the Indian subcontinent. The country is situated north of the equator between 8°04′ to 37°06′ north latitude and 68°07′ to 97°25′ east longitude.
Which state has the longest coastline in the US?
|State or territory||Method 1 (CRS)|
|Alaska||6,640 mi (10,690 km)||1|
|Florida||1,350 mi (2,170 km)||2|
|California||840 mi (1,350 km)||3|
33 more rows
What’s the longest country in the world?
Where is the world’s longest beach?
The World’s Longest Beaches
- Praia do Cassino Beach, Brazil. Reaching around 150 miles in length, the world’s longest beach is the Praia do Cassino Beach in Brazil.
- Ninety Mile Beach, Australia.
- Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh.
- Padre Island National Seashore, United States.
What are the 10 largest oceans?
The world’s largest oceans and seas
|Ocean / Sea||Area (sq km)|
|7.||South China Sea||3,686,000|
6 more rows
Which is poor state in India?
What are the most poor states in India and why? Chhattisgarh, Manipur, Odisha, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Bihar and Assam figure among the poorest states where over 40 per cent of people are below poverty line, according to the C Rangarajan panel.
Which is the cleanest state in India?
Indore in Madhya Pradesh has been declared the cleanest city in India. Madhya Pradesh’s capital Bhopal ranked as India’s second cleanest city for two years in a row.
Which state is No 1 in education in India?
|Rank||India/State/Union Territory||Literacy Rate (%) – 2001 Census|
33 more rows
Which is the smallest city in India?
Top 10 Least Populated Cities of India
7 more rows
Who is the smallest state in India?
Top 10 Smallest States of India by Total Area
|9||Andaman and Nicobar Islands||380581|
7 more rows
Which Indian state has the smallest area?
Photo in the article by “USDA”