ARCHIVED: What are bits, bytes, and other units of measure for digital information?
|1 kilobyte (KB)||1,024 bytes|
|1 megabyte (MB)||1,048,576 bytes|
|1 gigabyte (GB)||1,073,741,824 bytes|
|1 terabyte (TB)||1,099,511,627,776 bytes|
1 more row
What is the largest unit?
The millimeter (mm) is the smallest metric measure of length and equals 1/1000 of a meter. The centimeter (cm) is the next largest unit of length and equals 1/100 of a meter. The decimeter (dm) is the next largest unit of length and equals 1/10 of a meter.
What is the largest unit of bytes?
- Kilobyte (1024 Bytes)
- Megabyte (1024 Kilobytes)
- Gigabyte (1,024 Megabytes, or 1,048,576 Kilobytes)
- Terabyte (1,024 Gigabytes)
- Petabyte (1,024 Terabytes, or 1,048,576 Gigabytes)
- Exabyte (1,024 Petabytes)
- Zettabyte (1,024 Exabytes)
- Yottabyte (1,204 Zettabytes, or 1,208,925,819,614,629,174,706,176 bytes)
Which is the largest unit of storage among the following?
Which of the following is the largest unit of storage?
- A. Gigabyte (GB.
- Kilobyte (KB)
- Megabyte (MB)
- Terabyte (TB.
- None of these.
Which is the large unit of memory?
For larger memory capacities, the units mega and giga can be used. One megabyte of computer memory usually means 1024 kilobytes, which is 1,048,576 bytes, whereas one gigabyte means 1024 megabytes, which is 1,073,741,824 bytes.
Photo in the article by “ARCHIVE OF THE OFFICIAL SITE OF THE 2008-2012 PRIME MINISTER OF THE …”