According to msn.com
View 15+ moreView 15+
Russian Armed Forces
National Health Service
People’s Liberation Army
United States Departme
Who is the largest employer of the world?
The World’s Largest Employers
|1||United States Department of Defense||3.2|
|2||People’s Liberation Army (China)||2.3|
7 more rows
What are the 10 largest companies in the world?
- #1 ICBC. more.
- #2 China Construction Bank. more.
- #3 JPMorgan Chase. more.
- #4 Berkshire Hathaway. more.
- #5 Agricultural Bank of China. more.
- #6 Bank of America. more.
- #7 Wells Fargo. more.
- #8 Apple. more.
What are 5 of the top companies that employ over 10000 people?
Walmart is the largest American employer, with a workforce of nearly 2.2 million people.
These are America’s largest employers:
- United Parcel Service.
- Home Depot.
- General Electric. > Total employees: 305,000.
Is Indian Railways the largest employer in the world?
It’s often said that Indian Railways is the largest employer of people in the world, and if not Indian Railways, then the UK’s National Health Service.
Which company have the most employee?
|United States Department of Defense||2.86 million||United States|
|People’s Liberation Army||2.52 million||China|
|Walmart||2.3 million||United States|
7 more rows
Who is America’s biggest employer?
Employment by company
|United States Largest Private Employers (as of 2017)|
|Rank||Employer||Global number of Employees|
22 more rows
Who is the richest company in the world 2018?
The 100 largest companies in the world by market value in 2018 (in billion U.S. dollars)
|Ranking of the companies rank 1 to 100||Market value in billion U.S. dollars|
|Johnson & Johnson||341.3|
|Bank of America||313.5|
9 more rows
What’s the richest company in the world 2018?
Here’s an updated 2018 list of the richest companies in the world for 2018.
- Toyota Motor – $254.7 billion revenue in 2017.
- Volkswagen – $240.3 billion revenue in 2017.
- Royal Dutch Shell – $240 billion revenue in 2017.
- Berkshire Hathway – $223.7 billion revenue in 2017.
- Apple Inc. –
- Exxon Mobil – $205 billion revenue in 2017.
What is the richest cou?
The 25 Richest Countries in the World
|Rank||Country||GDP Per Capita (U.S. Dollars)|
26 more rows
Is the NHS the biggest employer in the world?
That’s right, the NHS, which employs 1.7 million, is the world’s fifth largest employer, and is the only UK institution to make it into the top 10 biggest employers. Figures from the NHS Confederation published in 2014 show that during that year the NHS employed: 150,273 doctors. 337,191 qualified nurses.
What company has the most money?
Here are top 10 most valuable brands, according to the firm’s rankings:
- Amazon. Brand value: $150.8 billion.
- Apple. Brand value: $146.3 billion.
- Google. Brand value: $120.9 billion.
- Samsung. Brand value: $92.3 billion.
- Facebook. Brand value: $89.7 billion.
- AT&T. Brand value: $82.4 billion.
Is the US military the largest employer?
The U.S. Department of Defense has been named the largest employer in the world with 3.2 million employees on its payroll, according to the World Economic Forum. The second largest is China’s People’s Liberation Army with 2.3 million on its staff roster and third biggest is Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
Who is the biggest employer in India?
India’s eight biggest employers
- Indian Railways.
- State Bank of India.
- 8/9. IBM India Private Limited.
- Wipro. IT consulting company has over 1.34 lakh employees.
Is BP British company?
BP plc (formerly The British Petroleum Company plc, British Petroleum and BP Amoco plc) is a British multinational oil and gas company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. In Russia, BP owns a 19.75% stake in Rosneft, the world’s largest publicly traded oil and gas company by hydrocarbon reserves and production.
Where is the Deepwater Horizon rig now?
Deepwater Horizon oil spill, also called Gulf of Mexico oil spill, largest marine oil spill in history, caused by an April 20, 2010, explosion on the Deepwater Horizon oil rig—located in the Gulf of Mexico, approximately 41 miles (66 km) off the coast of Louisiana—and its subsequent sinking on April 22.
Who is the largest employer in the world 2018?
- China Post: 941,211 employees.
- Armed Forces of the Russian Federation: 1 million employees.
- United Kingdom National Health Service: 1.3 million employees.
- Walmart: 2.3 million employees.
- People’s Liberation Army: 2.35 million employees.
- United States Department of Defense: 2.87 million employees.
What are the top 10 employers?
Top 10 Largest Employers in the USA
- The Company: Walmart. Number of Employees: 2.3 million.
- The Company: Amazon. Number of Employees: 541,900.
- The Company: Kroger. Number of Employees: 443,000.
- The Company: Yum! Brands.
- The Company: The Home Depot. Number of Employees: 406,000.
- The Company: IBM. Number of Employees: 380,000.
What is the largest private company in the world?
A total of 219 firms made the Forbes annual ranking of America’s largest private companies.
The Richest Private Companies in the World
- Enterprise Holdings. Revenue: $20.9 billion.
- HEB Grocery. Revenue: $23 billion.
- Reyes Holdings.
- C&S Wholesale Grocers.
- Bechtel Group.
What is the largest company in the United States?
Top 10 largest companies in the US
- Walmart – $485.3bn.
- Berkshire Hathaway – $222.9bn.
- Apple – $217.5bn.
- ExxonMobil – $197.5bn.
- McKesson – $196.5bn.
- UnitedHealth Group – $184.9bn.
- CVS Health – $177.5bn.
- General Motors – $168.4bn.
What industry employs the most workers?
Employment by major industry sector
|Industry Sector||Thousands of Jobs||Percent Distribution|
|State and local government||19,241.2||12.4|
|Agriculture, forestry, fishing, and hunting(3)||2,111.2||1.5|
|Agriculture wage and salary||1,218.6||1.0|
27 more rows
Who is the largest employer in Canada?
The largest single employer in Canada is the Canadian Federal Government. There are somewhere around 250,000 Federal civil servants (not including the military or the RCMP).
What will be the most powerful country in 2050?
In 2050, China is expected to be the world’s richest, and probably the most powerful, economy, with a GDP of $24.62 trillion and a per capita income of $17,759.
- Canada. Entree Destinations.
- United Kingdom.
- United States.
What’s the richest country in the world 2018?
The 20 Richest Countries in the World Right Now Might Surprise You
- United Arab Emirates.
- Luxembourg. Luxembourg has a GDP (PPP) per capita of $112,710.
- Qatar. Qatar has a GDP (PPP) per capita of $129,360, making its citizens the richest in the world.
What country is the poorest?
One of the factors used to determine the richest and poorest countries in the world is by taking a look at each nation’s gross domestic product per capita.
Poorest Countries In Africa 2019
- Central African Republic.
- Democratic Republic of the Congo.
How much did BP pay the families?
Taken with the related agreement which requires BP to pay approximately $5.9 billion to the states and local government entities, BP will be paying a total of over $20 billion, the largest settlement with a single entity in the history of federal law enforcement.
Who survived the Deepwater Horizon?
On the night of April 20, 2010, Williams, the chief electronics technician on the Deepwater Horizon oil rig, barely survived a devastating blowout that claimed the lives of 11 of his co-workers.
What caused Deepwater Horizon to explode?
The blowout and oil spill on the Deepwater Horizon in the Gulf of Mexico was caused by a flawed well plan that did not include enough cement between the 7-inch production casing and the 9 7/8-inch protection casing. The presumed blowout preventer (BOP) failure is an important but secondary issue.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”