According to some experts, the ISI is the largest intelligence agency in the world in terms of total staff. While the total number has never been made public, experts estimate around 10,000 officers and staff, which does not include informants or assets.
Who is the best intelligence agency in the world?
The World’s Best Intelligence Agencies (Updated 2021)
- 1: Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) – Pakistan.
- 2: U.S. Intelligence Agencies.
- 3: Mossad – Israel.
- 4: Secret Intelligence Service (SIS) – UK.
- 5: Bundesnachrichtendienst (BND) – Germany.
- 6: Direction Générale de la Sécurité Extérieure (DGSE) – France.
- 7: Main Directorate (GRU / G.U.) – Russia.
11 нояб. 2020 г.
Who is number one agency in the world?
Pakistan’s ISI Ranked No. 1 Spy Agency in the World.
What are the top 10 intelligence service?
- Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), USA.
- Federal Security Service, USSR.
- Central External Liaison Department, China.
- Naikaku Jōhō Chōsashitsu, Japan.
- Directorate-General for External Security, France.
- Secret Intelligence Service (MI6), UK.
- Mossad, Israel.
- Research and Analysis Wing (RAW), India.
Is CIA higher than FBI?
Unlike the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), which is a domestic security service, the CIA has no law enforcement function and is officially mainly focused on overseas intelligence gathering, with only limited domestic intelligence collection.
Central Intelligence Agency.
|Annual budget||$15 billion (as of 2013)|
Who is the most famous spy?
- Albert D. Richardson.
- Charles C. Carpenter.
- Elizabeth Van Lew.
- George Curtis.
- Harriet Tubman.
- Kate Warne.
- Lafayette C. Baker.
- Pauline Cushman.
Which country has the strongest intelligence?
Here is the list of the most powerful spy agencies in the world:
- Australian Secret Intelligence Service. …
- Directorate General for External Security. …
- The Bundesnachrichtendienst. …
- Ministry of State Security. …
- Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation. …
- Canadian Security Intelligence Service.
Who is No 1 Intelligence Agency in 2020?
The Inter-Services Intelligence (abbreviated as ISI) is the premier intelligence agency of Pakistan, operationally responsible for gathering, processing, and analyzing information relevant for national security from around the world.
Which is the most powerful agency in USA?
All the most powerful federal law enforcement agencies in the U.S., among them the FBI, the CIA and the U.S. Marshals are controlled by the executive branch.
Why is Mossad famous?
It is one of the main entities in the Israeli Intelligence Community, along with Aman (military intelligence) and Shin Bet (internal security). Mossad is responsible for intelligence collection, covert operations, and counter-terrorism.
What are the 16 intelligence agencies?
Intelligence Community Member Agencies
- Office of the Director of National Intelligence.
- Central Intelligence Agency.
- National Security Agency/Central Security Service.
- Defense Intelligence Agency.
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency.
- National Reconnaissance Office.
- Department of State.
- Department of Defense.
What is ISI logo?
The ISI mark is a standards-compliance mark for industrial products in India since 1955. The mark certifies that a product conforms to an Indian standard (IS) developed by the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), the national standards body of India.
What is the rank of Raw?
The Directorate General of Security has two important sections – the Aviation Research Centre is headed by one Special Secretary and the Special Services Bureau controlled by two Special Secretaries.
|Deputy Field Officer||Group B Officers|
|Assistant Field Officer||Group C Officers|
What do FBI agents earn?
Salary and Career Outlook
|Career||Average Annual Salary|
|ENTRY-LEVEL FBI AGENT||$51,921|
|MID- TO SENIOR-LEVEL FBI AGENT||$78,681|
Do CIA agents carry guns?
The vast majority of CIA officers do not carry weapons. Aside from officers in the Security Protective Service, or those serving in war zones, most CIA officers will never be issued a gun.
Is the NSA bigger than the CIA?
Now, we have an idea. The CIA is a winner. … STEVEN AFTERGOOD: NRO used to be close to twice the budget of CIA, and NSA was 25 percent bigger than CIA. And now, those numbers have nearly reversed, and it’s CIA that is 50 percent bigger than those other agencies.