As per the list, Ryan earned $26 million, that amounts to INR 1,84,81,00,800 (One billion eight hundred forty eight million and fifteen thousand Indian rupees) in 2019 from his YouTube channel Ryan’s World that includes videos on toys and education-related stuff.
Who is the richest YouTuber in India 2019?
Bhuvan Bam is the richest YouTuber in India as things stand now, and through his Channel – BB ki vines, has been able to grow to the extent of making over $120K each month.
Who is India’s No 1 YouTuber?
As per this report, Ajey Nagar, popular comedy content creator and gamer, is the top individual YouTuber from India. Currently, Nagar has more than 25.7 million subscribers on his channel CarryMinati.
Who is the highest paid YouTuber 2019?
The highest-paid YouTubers of 2019
- Ryan Kaji – $26 million.
- Dude Perfect – $20 million.
- Anastasia Radzinskaya – $18 million.
- Rhett and Link – $17.5 million.
- Jeffree Star – $17 million.
- Preston – $14 million.
- PewDiePie tied with Markiplier – $13 million.
- DanTDM – $12 million.
20 дек. 2019 г.
Who is the richest kid YouTuber in India 2020?
But it is a nine-year-old kid named Ryan Kaji. Kaji has managed to top the list of YouTubers who have managed to earn the highest in the year 2020 through the video streaming service. According to a report by Forbes, Ryan made $29.5 million (Rs 217 crore) from his YouTube channel Ryan’s World alone.
How many Indian rupees YouTube 1000 views?
Making Youtube videos; Potential earnings : Rs 200-300 per 1,000 views. Ads pay according to engagement and clicks. YouTube is both popular and easily accessible. If you’re not camera shy or are good with a video camera, it might be the right platform for you.
Who are the top 3 YouTubers?
These are the top 26 YouTube personalities with the most subscribers:
- MrBeast — 51.6 million subscribers. …
- Dude Perfect — 54.9 million subscribers. …
- Vlad and Niki — 61.5 million subscribers. …
- Like Nastya — 67.9 million subscribers. …
- Kids Diana Show — 73.2 million subscribers. …
- PewDiePie — 108 million subscribers.
26 янв. 2021 г.
Who is world’s No 1 YouTuber?
Now, he is the most subscribed Youtuber in the world.
Who is #1 YouTuber?
What is the most subscribed YouTube channel? Indian music network T-Series had the most YouTube subscribers in the world in October 2020, with 156 million users following the channel. Swedish video game commentator PewDiePie ranked second with over 107 million subscribers.
Who is India’s most famous YouTuber?
Top 10 Most Popular YouTubers in India (2021)
- Amit Bhadana.
- Bhuvan Bam.
- Gaurav Chaudhary.
- Round 2 Hell.
- Sandeep Maheshwari.
- Dr Vivek Bindra.
- Emiway Bantai.
- Nisha Madhulika.
15 мар. 2021 г.
How much does PewDiePie make a year 2020?
‘ And Forbes named PewDiePie the highest-earning YouTuber with his annual income reaching $15 million that year.
What YouTube channel makes most money?
Here is a list of the highest-paid YouTubers based on yearly revenue in 2019:
- Ryan Kaji: $26 million.
- Dude Perfect: $20 million.
- Anastasia Radzinskaya: $18 million.
- Rhett and Link: $17.5 million.
- Jeffree Star: $17 million.
- Preston: $14 million.
- PewDiePie: $13 million.
- Markiplier: $13 million.
Who is the richest kid YouTuber?
Ryan Kaji has been designated the highest earning YouTube star of the year 2020. He is 9 years old. According to Forbes, he’s earned nearly $30 million from his channel.
Who is the richest kid in India?
Top 10 Richest Kids In India
- Karan Adani [Son of Gautam Adani] …
- Kavin Bharti Mittal [Son of Sunil Mittal] …
- Smiti Ruia [Daughter of Ravi Ruia] …
- Aditya Mittal [Son of Lakshmi Mittal] …
- Vanisha Mittal [Daughter of Lakshmi Mittal] …
- Ananyashree Birla [Daughter of Kumar Mangalam Birla] …
- Rishad Premji [Son of Azim Premji] …
- Aalok Shanghvi [Son of Dilip Shanghvi]
23 янв. 2021 г.
Who is the youngest vlogger in India?
The youngest vlogger of india – Gufran Ansari. Gufran Ansari is a prominent 17-year-old rising social media influencer and a popular YouTube from Maharashtra. His channel on YouTube named “Guffu the rider vlogs” is having more than 588K subscribers.
How many subscribers do I need to get paid?
Now what? According to the YouTube Partner Program requirements, you need at least 1,000 subscribers to be eligible to monetize your account through their program.