World’s largest trucking companies as of June 2019, based on market value (in billion U.S.
|Market value in billion U.S. |
|JB Hunt Transport (U.S.)||10.6|
|Yamato Holdings (Japan)||9.5|
|XPO Logistics (U.S.)||7.2|
|Nippon Express (Japan)||5.1|
2 more rows
What are the top 5 trucking companies?
Aside from the top three listed above, other great trucking companies include:
- JB. Hunt Transportation.
- AAA Cooper Transportation, or ACT.
- United Parcel Service (UPS)
- Southeastern Freight Lines.
- Arkansas Best.
- Interstate Distributer.
- Crete Carrier.
- Old Dominion Freight Line.
Who is the biggest haulage company in the world?
Top 10: World’s largest logistics brands
- UPS. United Parcel Service is an American multinational package delivery company and a provider of supply chain management solutions.
- Japan Railways Group.
- Union Pacific.
- McLane Company.
- Poste Italiane.
What are the top 10 trucking companies in the United States?
The top 10 for-hire trucking companies by revenue
- 9: Landstar System. Landstar System is a specialized asset carrier and provider of integrated transport management solutions to companies around the world.
- 8: Hub Group.
- 7: Swift Transportation.
- 6: Schneider.
- 5: YRC Worldwide.
- 4: J.B Hunt Transport Services.
- 3: XPO Logistics.
- 2: FedEx Corp.
Who is the largest trucking company in Canada?
For professional truck drivers in Canada or for anyone who aspires to become a trucker, the present day is a golden age.
Best Trucking Companies to Work for in Canada
- Bison Transport Inc.
- Groupe Robert.
- Manitoulin Transport Group.
- Challenger Motor Freight.
- TransForce International (Canada)
Photo in the article by “Army.mil”