Who is the largest cell phone company?
Largest U.S. wireless providers
- AT&T Mobility: 155.7 million (Q1 2019)
- Verizon Wireless: 153.1 million (Q1 2019)
- T-Mobile US: 81.3 million (Q1 2019)
- Sprint Corporation: 53.5 million (Q3 2018)
Who is the largest wireless carrier in the US?
Verizon wireless is a telecommunication company based in the United States. As by April 2017, it was ranked the largest company in the USA with the highest number of subscribers (146 million). AT&T Mobility serves at least 134 million people in US, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico.
Who is the largest mobile network?
The Largest Mobile Network Operators In The World
|Rank||Company||Total subscribers (in millions)|
6 more rows
Who is the largest telecommunications company in the world?
Top 10 Telecom Companies in the World by Market Value in 2018
- Verizon Communications. |
- AT&T | USA | Market value: $198 billion.
- China Mobile.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone.
- Deutsche Telekom.
Who is Verizon’s biggest competitor?
Verizon is the U.S. wireless market’s largest player with 150.1 million customers, followed by AT&T (142 million), T-Mobile (73 million) and Sprint (54 million).
Is Verizon bigger than AT&T?
When looking at the tables above, keep in mind that AT&T is a little bit bigger than Verizon. Verizon has a market cap of $192 billion and enterprise value of $306 billion. The amount of debt for each is concerning (so are the pension obligations), but AT&T has less leverage, so has a better balance sheet.
Who is the largest telecommunications company in the US?
The Largest Telecom Providers in the United States
- Verizon. Verizon wireless is a telecommunication company based in the United States.
- AT&T. AT&T Mobility serves at least 134 million people in US, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico.
What is the best phone company?
Verizon Wireless has the best network in the U.S. Its combination of great 4G coverage, reliability and speed make it the best phone carrier. Metro by T-Mobile is a prepaid provider that offers great prices on a wide variety of plans, all running on T-Mobile’s fast network.
What is the best telecom company in USA?
Here is the list of the top 10 telecom companies in USA 2017 as per Revenue, Subscribers and Profit.
- Quick Glance :
- 1st Place : AT&T.
- 2nd Place : Verizon Communications.
- 3rd Place : Comcast Corporation.
- 4th Place : Charter Communications.
- 5th Place : T-Mobile USA.
- 6th Place : Sprint Corporation.
- 7th Place : CenturyLink.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”