What are the 100 smallest countries in the world?
The 100 Smallest Countries in the World
|Rank||Country||Total are in km2 (mi2)|
|1||Vatican City||0.49 km2 (0.19 mi2)|
|2||Monaco||2.02 km2 (0.78 mi2)|
|3||Nauru||21 km2 (8.1 mi2)|
|4||Tuvalu||26 km2 (10 mi2)|
What are 10 smallest countries?
The world’s 10 smallest countries
- VATICAN CITY STATE. …
- PRINCIPALITY OF MONACO. …
- TUVALU. …
- REPUBLIC OF SAN MARINO. …
- PRINCIPALITY OF LIECHTENSTEIN. …
- REPUBLIC OF THE MARSHALL ISLANDS. …
- REPUBLIC OF NAURU. …
- FEDERATION OF ST CHRISTOPHER AND NEVIS.
11 дек. 2019 г.
What is the 11th smallest country in the world?
Have You Ever Wondered What the 11 Smallest Countries Are?
- Vatican City is the smallest by area and population. …
- Tuvalu won its independence in 1976. …
- Nauru has changed hands many times. …
- Palau became sovereign in 1994. …
- Monaco is defended by France. …
- San Marino is one of the wealthiest countries in Europe. …
- Liechtenstein used to be a tax haven for billionaires.
18 янв. 2019 г.
What are the smallest countries?
The three smallest countries in the world are Vatican City, an enclave within Rome, Italy. Monaco, a principality at the Mediterranean coast and an enclave within Southern France, and Nauru, an island country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean.
What is the most dangerous country in the world?
MOST DANGEROUS COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD
- Central African Republic.
- South Sudan.
7 дек. 2020 г.
What is the smartest country in the world?
Based on this data, Canada was listed as the most intelligent nation. Japan placed second, while Israel came in third. Other high-ranking nations include Korea, the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia, and Finland.
What is the oldest country?
Which country has no river?
The smallest country without a river is Vatican City with a land area of 0.171 sq miles (0.445 sq km). It has no lakes, rivers or mountains and depends on Italy for its water supply.
Who is the richest country in the world?
United States is the richest country in the world, and it has the biggest wealth gap. The United States led the world in growth of financial assets last year thanks to tax cuts and booming stock markets, but its distribution of wealth was more unequal than in any other country, according to a study published Wednesday.
Which is the hottest continent on the earth?
Africa is the hottest continent on the planet.