According to worldatlas.com
View 3+ moreView 3+
What are the 10 countries?
Here Are The Top 10 Populated Countries in 2018
- China. 1,384,688,986.
- India. 1,296,834,042.
- United States. 329,256,465.
- Indonesia. 262,787,403.
- Brazil. 208,846,892.
- Pakistan. 207,862,518.
- Nigeria. 195,300,343.
- Bangladesh. 159,453,001.
Which is the largest country in the world in 2018?
Largest Countries in the World by Area 2019
|4||United States||9,372,610 3,617,827|
75 more rows
What are the 4 largest countries in the world?
The top ten largest countries, in square kilometers.
5 more rows
What are the top 100 largest countries?
The World – Top 100+ Countries by Area
|Rank||Country||Area (sq km)|
96 more rows
What are the top 3 biggest countries?
When all 10 of the world’s largest countries are taken together, they total 49% of the earth’s entire 149 million square kilometres of land.
- 7 – India.
- 6 – Australia.
- 5 – Brazil.
- 4 – People’s Republic of China.
- 3 – United States of America.
- 2 – Canada.
- 1 – Russia.
- 50 Largest Countries in the World By Area. Rank.
Which is the biggest race in the world?
The world’s largest ethnic group is Han Chinese with Mandarin being the world’s most spoken language in terms of native speakers. Human migration has been shifting toward cities and urban centers. The urban population jumping from 29% in 1950, to 50.5% in 2005.
What is the smallest country in the world 2018?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
- Vatican City – 0.44 km² The world’s smallest country is the Vatican, also known as the Holy See.
- Monaco – 2 km²
- Nauru – 21 km²
- Tuvalu – 26 km²
- San Marino – 61 km²
- Liechtenstein – 160 km²
- Marshall Islands – 181 km²
- Saint Kitts and Nevis – 261 km²
What’s the biggest city in the world 2018?
These Are The World’s Top-300 Most Populous Cities, 2018
- Shanghai, China. City population: 24,153,000.
- Beijing, China. City population: 18,590,000.
- Karachi, Pakistan (Islamic Republic of) City population: 18,000,000.
- Istanbul, Turkey. City population: 14,657,000.
- Dhaka, Bangladesh. City population: 14,543,000.
- Tokyo, Japan.
- Moscow, Russia.
- Manila, Philippines.
What are the 10 largest cities in the world 2018?
Top 10 Largest Cities in the World of 2018
- Tokyo – 37 million. The Greater Tokyo Area is the most populous metropolitan area in the world and also the largest urban agglomeration economy.
- Delhi – 25 million.
- Shanghai – 23 million.
- Mumbai – 20.7 million.
- Beijing – 19.5 million.
- Dhaka – 17 million.
- Karachi – 16.1 million.
- Istanbul – 14 million.
Which is the poorest country in the world?
With that said, let’s have a look at the poorest countries in the world according to the FocusEconomics Consensus Forecast for 2019 nominal GDP per capita.
- Democratic Republic of Congo. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 439.
- Mozambique. 2017 GDP per Capita: USD 429.
What are the top 10 countries?
Top 10 Most Powerful Countries in the World 2019
- United States. The United States is the most powerful country in the world.
- Russia. Russia is the largest country in the world by area, entirely covering Northern Asia and the majority of Eastern Europe.
- China. China is the most populous nation in the world.
- United Kingdom.
Which is the richest country in the world?
Top 10 Richest Countries in the World
- Kuwait. GDP per capita ($): 71,930.
- Norway. GDP per capita ($): 72,190.
- Ireland. GDP per capita ($): 75,790.
- Brunei Darussalam. GDP per capita ($): 77,700.
- Singapore. GDP per capita ($): 93,680.
- Luxembourg. GDP per capita ($):112,710.
- Macao. GDP per capita ($): 125,170.
- Qatar. GDP per capita ($): 129,360.
Is Canada bigger than Russia?
Covering an expanse of over 6.6 million square miles, Russia is the world’s largest country by landmass, beating out runner-up Canada by around 2.8 million square miles.
Is Canada bigger than the US?
Canada is considerably larger than the U.S., in sheer land mass, but has about one tenth the human population, some 31,000,000, creating some interesting challenges in animal protection. The entire population of Canada is about the same as can be found in the state of California.
What is the biggest city in the world?
The 10 Largest Cities in the World
- Shanghai – 24.1 million. Shanghai’s population of 24.1 million makes it the top populous city proper not only in Asia but in the world as well.
- Beijing – 18.5 million.
- Karachi – 18 million.
- Istanbul – 14.6 million.
- Dhaka – 14.5.
- Tokyo – 13.6 million.
- Moscow – 13.1 million.
- Manila – 12.8 million.
What is the safest country in the world?
The top 10 safest countries in the world are as follows:
- New Zealand.
- Czech Republic.
What country has the most debt?
Venezuela, which is currently undergoing serious economic difficulties, is also in the top five countries with the highest national debt, with a debt to GDP ratio of 161.99%. Several African countries also have high national debts, including Sudan (176.49%), Eritrea (129.43%) and Gambia (111.45%).
Who is the smallest country in the world?
What is the blackest city in the United States?
Cities with the highest number of Black or African American people
|City||Total population||Black or African American, alone|
|Los Angeles, CA||3,792,621||8|
7 more rows
Which race is the tallest?
Dutch men revealed as world’s tallest. When it comes to height, Dutch men and Latvian women tower over all other nationalities, a study reveals. The average Dutchman is now 183cm (6ft) tall, while the average Latvian woman reaches 170cm (5ft 7in).
Which race has the most people?
Hispanic and Latino Americans
|Race||Population||% of all Hispanic and Latino Americans|
|American Indian and Alaska Native||685,150||1.4|
|Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander||58,437||0.1|
4 more rows
What are the largest cities in Florida?
What is the current population of Mexico City?
8.855 million (2015)
What is the population in Japan?
126.8 million (2017)
Why is Qatar so rich?
The country has the highest per capita income in the world. Qatar is classified by the UN as a country of very high human development and is widely regarded as the most advanced Arab state for human development. Qatar is a high-income economy, backed by the world’s third-largest natural gas reserves and oil reserves.
Is Canada a rich country?
Canada is considered an “energy superpower” due to its abundant natural resources and small population. Canada is unusual among developed countries in the importance of the primary sector, with the logging and oil industries being two of Canada’s most important.
Is Korea a First World country?
The United States, Canada, Japan, South Korea, Western European nations and their allies represented the First World, while the Soviet Union, China, Cuba, and their allies represented the Second World. Some countries in the Communist Bloc, such as Cuba, were often regarded as “third world”.
What are the 4 smallest states?
47 more rows
Which UK country is the smallest?
Countries of the United Kingdom by population
|Rank||Name||Percent of UK (2015)|
|1||England ∟ London ∟ South East ∟ East of England ∟ South West ∟ North West ∟ East Midlands ∟ West Midlands ∟ Yorkshire and the Humber ∟ North East||84.1% 13.3% 13.7% 9.3% 8.4% 11.0% 7.2% 8.8% 8.3% 4.0%|
1 more row
What country is Singapore located in?
Photo in the article by “National Park Service”