Of the 61 countries represented on the list, the United States is home to the largest number, 575 companies.
- #4 Agricultural Bank of China.
- #5 Bank of America.
- #6 Apple.
- #7 Ping An Insurance Group.
- #8 Bank of China.
- #9 Royal Dutch Shell.
- #10 Wells Fargo.
These companies ranked in the top 15 on the Fortune 500 list:
- Walmart Stores. Revenue (2016): $485.9 billion, +0.8 percent change from 2015.
- Berkshire Hathaway. Revenue: $223.6 billion, +6.1 percent change from 2015.
- UnitedHealth Group.
- CVS Health.
- General Motors.
Map: The largest company by revenue in every state
|State||City||Top company by revenue|
|California||San Ramon||Chevron Corporation|
|Colorado||Englewood||Arrow Electronics, Inc.|
46 more rows2014 Fortune list
|Rank||Fortune 500 rank||Name|
|2||4||China National Petroleum|
|3||7||State Grid Corporation|
|4||25||Industrial and Commercial Bank of China|
16 more rowsThe Fortune 500’s 10 Most Profitable Companies
- Apple. Fortune 500 Rank: No.
- J.P. Morgan Chase. Fortune 500 Rank: No.
- Berkshire Hathaway. Fortune 500 Rank: No.
- Wells Fargo. Fortune 500 Rank: No.
- Alphabet. Fortune 500 Rank: No.
- Bank of America. Fortune 500 Rank: No.
- Microsoft. Fortune 500 Rank: No.
- Johnson & Johnson.
What are the 10 biggest companies in the world?
There’s a new list of the world’s 10 largest companies—and tech isn’t on it
6 more rows
What’s the biggest company in the world 2018?
Here’s an updated 2018 list of the richest companies in the world for 2018.
- Toyota Motor – $254.7 billion revenue in 2017.
- Volkswagen – $240.3 billion revenue in 2017.
- Royal Dutch Shell – $240 billion revenue in 2017.
- Berkshire Hathway – $223.7 billion revenue in 2017.
- Apple Inc. –
- Exxon Mobil – $205 billion revenue in 2017.
Who is the richest company in the world 2018?
The 100 largest companies in the world by market value in 2018 (in billion U.S. dollars)
|Ranking of the companies rank 1 to 100||Market value in billion U.S. dollars|
|Johnson & Johnson||341.3|
|Bank of America||313.5|
9 more rows
What are the top 10 largest companies in the US?
Top 10 largest companies in the US
- Walmart – $485.3bn.
- Berkshire Hathaway – $222.9bn.
- Apple – $217.5bn.
- ExxonMobil – $197.5bn.
- McKesson – $196.5bn.
- UnitedHealth Group – $184.9bn.
- CVS Health – $177.5bn.
- General Motors – $168.4bn.
Is Amazon the richest company?
New York (CNN Business) Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos has been the wealthiest person on the planet for more than a year. Now, Amazon is the most valuable company in the world. Bezos has a more-than-$40-billion lead over the world’s second richest person, Microsoft cofounder Bill Gates.
Is Amazon the richest company in the world?
Amazon is the most valuable public company in the world after passing Microsoft. Amazon surpassed Microsoft as the largest company by market value on Monday. The companies have been in a tight race with Apple and Alphabet for the title. Amazon’s market value is now about $797 billion.
Who is the richest company in the world 2019?
Top 10 Richest Companies In The World 2019 By Revenue
- Sinopec Group.
- China National Petroleum.
- Royal Dutch Shell.
- Berkshire Hathaway.
- ExxonMobil. ExxonMobil is a US-based petroleum-refining company established in 1999.
Is Google the richest company in the world?
Google has grown significantly since it went public in 2004. Microsoft (MSFT)—Microsoft’s market cap stands at $987.74 billion. Microsoft was the world’s biggest company at the turn of the millennium and continues to be a steady presence in the ranks of the giants. Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A)—Market cap $537.50 billion.
Who is the richest comedian?
Here are the 20 richest comedians in the entire world.
- Jerry Seinfeld – $950 million. He’s the true King of Comedy.
- Matt Groening – $500 million.
- Trey Parker – $500 million.
- Matt Stone – $500 million.
- Ellen DeGeneres – $450 million.
- Adam Sandler – $420 million.
- Larry David – $400 million.
- Bill Cosby – $400 million.
What is the richest city in the world?
In terms of GDP rankings, here are the 10 wealthiest cities in the world today.
- 37 Comments » GGeronimo says:
- Tokyo, Japan. GDP: $1,520 billion.
- New York, USA. GDP: $1,210 billion.
- Los Angeles, USA. GDP: $789.7 billion.
- Seoul, South Korea. GDP: $779.3 billion.
- London, England. GDP: $731.2 billion.
- Paris, France.
- Osaka, Japan.
What is the richest cou?
The 25 Richest Countries in the World
|Rank||Country||GDP Per Capita (U.S. Dollars)|
26 more rows
How much did BP pay for Deepwater Horizons?
Taken with the related agreement which requires BP to pay approximately $5.9 billion to the states and local government entities, BP will be paying a total of over $20 billion, the largest settlement with a single entity in the history of federal law enforcement.
What are the 5 largest industries in the world?
Here are the top 10 biggest industries of the Inc. 5000 this year, including total revenue and the total number of Inc. 5000 companies.
- Financial services.
- Consumer products and services.
- Logistics and transportation.
- Business products and services.
- Government services.
- Real estate.
Is Google the most powerful company in the world?
In 2012 Global Finance magazine featured Apple company among its “25 Most Significant Companies Over the Past 25 Years,” while Forbes knew as it “the world’s most powerful brand.” With $3,124.9 billion dollars in assets, the state-owned Bank of China (ICBC) is the world’s biggest and most powerful bank.
Who is the biggest employer in the world?
From the number one supermarket in the USA to the UK’s National Health Service and India’s sprawling state railway company, we reveal the world’s 30 biggest employers.
- United States Department of Defense: 2.87 million employees.
- People’s Liberation Army: 2.35 million employees.
- Walmart: 2.3 million employees.
Is Amazon richer than Apple?
Apple Is Worth One Trillion Dollars. Amazon Isn’t. Apple and Amazon are both flirting with one trillion dollar valuation. But that may not be the case if the company is Apple, with $285 billion dollars in annual sales, $88 billion in profits, and $71 billion in cash.
What business is worth the most?
Here are top 10 most valuable brands, according to the firm’s rankings:
- Amazon. Brand value: $150.8 billion.
- Apple. Brand value: $146.3 billion.
- Google. Brand value: $120.9 billion.
- Samsung. Brand value: $92.3 billion.
- Facebook. Brand value: $89.7 billion.
- AT&T. Brand value: $82.4 billion.
What’s the most valuable company?
Amazon Just Became the Most Valuable Public Company in the U.S.
- Amazon stole Microsoft’s spot as the most valuable publicly traded U.S. company Monday morning with a market capitalization of $790 billion versus its competitor’s $785 billion, CNBC reports.
- Microsoft had held the top spot since Nov. 28.
What’s the wealthiest company in the world?
The world’s 500 largest companies generated $30 trillion in revenues and $1.9 trillion in profits in 2017.
- 3Sinopec Group$326,953.
- 4China National Petroleum$326,008.
- 5Royal Dutch Shell$311,870.
- 6Toyota Motor$265,172.
- 9Exxon Mobil$244,363.
- 10Berkshire Hathaway$242,137.
What company is the most profitable?
The world’s most profitable company. Saudi Arabia’s Aramco is the world’s most profitable company, according to a bond prospectus the firm issued to investors to fund a stake in Sabic.
Who’s bigger Amazon or Apple?
Amazon overtakes Google parent Alphabet, only Apple bigger. Amazon’s market capitalization was $768 billion on Tuesday, jumping ahead of Alphabet, which stood at $762 billion, according to S&P Global Market Intelligence. Neither is in range of Apple, which still weighs in at a hefty $889 billion.
How rich is Kevin Hart?
We also know Hart for his performances in the films ‘Scary Movie 3’ and ‘Little Fockers’. Kevin Hart’s net worth as of 2019, is estimated to be roughly $150 million dollars.
Who is the No 1 richest person in world?
That includes 14 of the world’s 20 richest. Jeff Bezos is again number 1 in the world, followed by Bill Gates at number 2.
How much money is Eddie Murphy worth?
Eddie Murphy net worth and salary: Eddie Murphy is an American actor, comedian, producer, and director who has a net worth of $120 million. Eddie Murphy is on of the highest grossing actors in film history. As of this writing, his movies have grossed nearly $6.7 billion at the worldwide box office.
How much money did BP lose from Deepwater Horizon?
BP Deepwater Horizon costs balloon to $65 billion. LONDON (Reuters) – BP said on Tuesday it would take a new charge over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon spill after again raising estimates for outstanding claims, lifting total costs to around $65 billion.
Who survived the Deepwater Horizon?
On the night of April 20, 2010, Williams, the chief electronics technician on the Deepwater Horizon oil rig, barely survived a devastating blowout that claimed the lives of 11 of his co-workers.
How long did BP oil spill last?
Is Apple a bigger company than Google?
Microsoft is now valued at $753 billion, while Alphabet (Google’s parent company) is valued at $739 billion. It makes Microsoft the third most valuable company in the world, behind Apple and Amazon.
Is Amazon more profitable than Apple?
Apple made more profit in three months than Amazon has generated during its lifetime. The smartphone maker generated a $48.35 billion profit during its fiscal 2017 and made $13.8 billion in net income during the March 2018 quarter, while Amazon’s total net income since inception is about $9.6 billion.
Is any company worth a trillion dollars?
It has a market value of nearly $560 billion. Apple, Amazon, Google, Microsoft and Facebook are now collectively worth about $3.9 trillion. But Apple would not be the first publicly traded company in the world to surpass the trillion dollar mark.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”