Which are the largest cities in India?
The 10 Largest Cities in India
- Chennai – 8.7 million people.
- Bangalore – 8.5 million people.
- Hyderabad – 7.75 million people.
- Ahmedabad – 6.3 million people.
- Pune – 5.0 million people.
- Surat – 4.5 million people.
- Jaipur – 3.1 million people. Jaipur is the largest city in the state of Rajasthan and its capital city as well.
What are the 10 largest cities?
The Top 10 Largest U.S. Cities by Population
- New York City, NY. Population: 8,550,405.
- Los Angeles, CA. Population: 3,971,883.
- Chicago, IL. Population: 2,720,546.
- Houston, TX. Population: 2,296,224.
- Philadelphia, PA. Population: 1,567,442.
- Phoenix, AZ. Population: 1,563,025.
- San Antonio, TX. Population: 1,469,845.
- San Diego, CA. Population: 1,394,928.
Which is the best city in India 2018?
10 Best Indian Cities to Live and Work [2018: Latest List]
- Pune, Maharashtra.
- Bangalore (Bengaluru), Karnataka.
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- New Delhi.
- Surat, Gujarat.
- Chandigarh. Chandigarh is one of the best planned cities in India.
- Gandhinagar. Gandhinagar is one of the best travel destinations in Gujarat.
Which is the most populated city in India?
5 Most Populated Cities in India
- Mumbai – 22.5 million. You shouldn’t be surprised to know that Mumbai is the most populated city, after all, Mumbai is “Sapno ki Nagri”.
- Delhi – 18.6 million.
- Bengaluru – 10.1 million.
- Hyderabad – 8.7 million.
- Ahmedabad – 6.3million.
Which is the cleanest city in India?
So here are the top 10 cleanest cities in India.
- Mysore (Mysuru) The largest city state of Karnataka, Mysore topped the cleanest city list, emerging with the no.
- Navi Mumbai.
- Kochi (Cochin)
Which is the largest metro city in India?
Metro Cities In India
|1||National Capital Region (NCR)||46,049,032|
|2||Mumbai Metropolitan Region||20,800,000|
|3||Kolkata Metropolitan Area||14,720,000|
|4||Bangalore Metropolitan Region||10,576,167|
6 more rows
What are the 10 largest cities in the world 2018?
Top 10 Largest Cities in the World of 2018
- Tokyo – 37 million. The Greater Tokyo Area is the most populous metropolitan area in the world and also the largest urban agglomeration economy.
- Delhi – 25 million.
- Shanghai – 23 million.
- Mumbai – 20.7 million.
- Beijing – 19.5 million.
- Dhaka – 17 million.
- Karachi – 16.1 million.
- Istanbul – 14 million.
What is the safest city in the world?
Here are the safest cities around the globe:
- Toronto, Canada.
- Melbourne, Australia.
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Amsterdam, Netherlands (Jeroen Swolfs)
- Sydney, Australia. ()
- Stockholm, Sweden. Overall score: 86.72.
- Hong Kong. (Anthony Wallace/AFP)
- Zurich, Switzerland. Overall score: 85.2.
- Frankfurt, Germany. (REUTERS)
What is the most important city in the world?
The world’s top 10 most influential cities:
- London. A history and tradition which cannot be rivalled have left London with all the economic benefits of the City of London, and a language, judiciary and legal system which are models for the rest of the world.
- New York.
- Hong Kong.
Which is the safest city in India?
Top 10 Safest Cities in India To Live & Work In For Women
- mumbai. Mumbai, earlier known as Bombay, is the capital of Maharashtra and the largest city of India.
- ahmedabad. Ahmedabad is one of the largest metropolitan cities in India and is voted the safest city of the country.
Which is the richest city in India?
Top 10 Richest Cities of India Based on GDP
- Mumbai. Mumbai is the wealthiest city in India with the highest (GDP) of $209 Billion (USD) of any other city and also has the highest number of billionaires and millionaires in India.
Which is the cheapest place to live in India?
India has some of the world’s cheapest cities to live in: EIU
- Bengaluru, Chennai, and New Delhi ranked among the world’s ten cheapest cities in a ranking released by EIU.
- Amongst the most expensive cities in the world, Singapore and Hong Kong topped the rankings, along with Paris, followed by Zurich and Geneva.
Which is the smallest city in India?
Top 10 Least Populated Cities of India
7 more rows
Which is the No 1 city in India?
How much does Metro City cost in India?
Out of these 46 metropolitan cities, 8 of them are considered as Mega Cities. The remaining 38 are considered as Million Plus Cities. So first, here are the 8 Mega Cities in India: Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata & Surat.
Which is the dirtiest city in India?
India’s 10 Cleanest & Dirtiest Cities List Out. Check Out Which City Topped The List
- Simari Bakhtiyarpur, Bihar.
- Champandi, West Bengal.
- Bansberia, West Bengal.
- Chandbali, Odisha.
- Khardah, West Bengal.
- Bidyabati, West Bengal.
- Panihati, West Bengal.
- Khoda Makanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
Which is the dirtiest country in the world?
Here is the list of these 10 dirtiest countries.
- Pakistan. Pakistan is the most polluted country in the world.
- Qatar. Qatar is rich in oil reserves.
- Afghanistan. Afghanistan is also known as the most dangerous country in the world.
- Bangladesh. Bangladesh is developing country.
- United Arab Emirates.
Which is the richest state in India?
Top 15 Richest States In India 2019
- Telangana – GDP Rs.7.50 lakh Crore.
- Rajasthan – GDP Rs.7.50 lakh Crore.
- West Bengal – GDP Rs.9.20 lakhs Crore.
- Gujarat – GDP Rs.12.75 lakh Crore.
- Karnataka – GDP Rs.12.80 Lakhs Crores.
- Tamil Nadu – GDP Rs.13.39 lakh Crores.
- Uttar Pradesh – GDP Rs.14.46 lakh Crores.
- Maharashtra – GDP Rs.25.35 lakh crore.
What is the nicest city in India?
7 Best Indian Cities To Live In 2016
- Hyderabad. Hyderabad is the best Indian city to stay in, emerged as the foremost centre of culture in India.
- Pune. Pune has been selected as the second best Indian city to live in,considered as the cultural capital of Maharashtra.
- New Delhi.
Which is the most developing city in India?
Top 35 Fastest Developing and Emerging Cities of India
- Banglore. Banglore is the IT capital of India and also referred as the Silicon Valley of India.
- Pune. Pune city has emerged as a major educational and IT hub as well as economic base for other industries.
Which metro city is best in India?
Here is a list of top 12 famous and best metropolitan cities in India 2018:
- Indore. Indore is the largest city in the state of Madhya Pradesh, which is also known for commerce, research, finance, entertainment, technology, and fashion.
What is the most powerful city on earth?
New York City
What are the top 5 cities in the world?
The 10 Largest Cities in the World
- Shanghai – 24.1 million. Shanghai’s population of 24.1 million makes it the top populous city proper not only in Asia but in the world as well.
- Beijing – 18.5 million.
- Karachi – 18 million.
- Istanbul – 14.6 million.
- Dhaka – 14.5.
- Tokyo – 13.6 million.
- Moscow – 13.1 million.
- Manila – 12.8 million.
Whats the best city in the world?
- Melbourne, Australia.
- Barcelona, Spain.
- Hong Kong, SAR China.
- London, England.
- Cape Town, South Africa.
- Paris, France. Paris of course is high up on the list.
- Sydney, Australia. To visit Sydney is to love Sydney.
- New York, USA. My hometown is the best city in the world.
Which Indian city has lowest cost of living?
Eastern Indian capital cities like Kolkata, Bhubaneswar and Southern city like Hyderabad are much cheaper.
- Kolkata, India.
- Alma-Ata, Kazakhstan.
- Algiers, Algeria.
- Chennai, India.
- Mumbai, India.
- Kiev, Ukraine.
- Bucharest, Romania.
- New Delhi, India.
Which is the most expensive city in India live?
10 Most Expensive Cities to Live in India
- Mumbai. The most expensive city in India is none other the city of dreams, the city that is better known as the home of ‘Bollywood’, Mumbai.
- Delhi. The next city which is the most expensive is the capital of India, Delhi.
Is India cheap to live?
India has been ranked the cheapest country to live in the world, according to new data. The largest nation on the subcontinent has won the top spot for cheapest living, beating its neighbours Pakistan and Nepal, a new survey of world prices has suggested.
Which state has highest population in India?
Top 10 Largest States of India by population
- Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh is the largest state of India by population.
- Maharashtra. Maharashtra is the second largest state in India by population.
- Bihar. Bihar is the third largest state of India by population.
- West Bengal.
- Madhya Pradesh.
- Tamil Nadu.
What is a metro city in India?
In India, the Census Commission defines a metropolitan city as one having a population of over four million. Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, Surat and Nashik are those Indian cities that have over 4 million people.
Which city has highest density of population in India?
(read: city, population, area in km^2, density in km2, country).
- Delhi | 12,565,901 | 431.09 | 29,149 | India.
- Kolkata | 5,138,208 | 185 | 27,774 | India.
- Chennai | 4,616,639 | 187 | 24,688 | India.
- Mumbai | 13,830,884 | 603 | 22,937 | India.
- Ahmedabad | 3,959,432 | 204 | 19,944 | India.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”