According to eu.com
Which is the dirtiest city in the world?
The 10 Dirtiest Cities in the World
- Baghdad, Iraq.
- Mumbai, India.
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Mexico City, Mexico.
- Port au Prince, Haiti.
- Antananarivo, Madagascar.
- Dhaka, Bangladesh. Dhaka scores 29.6 and they have a constant threat of water pollution.
- Baku, Azerbaijan. Topping our list with a score of 27.6, Baku is the dirtiest city in the world.
Which is the cleanest city in the world 2018?
I will write to you 10 cleanest cities in the world 2018, which attracted many tourists and photographers :
- Berne is the capital of Switzerland and is one of the cleanest.
- 3.Wellington is the third cleanest city in the world.
Which is the cleanest country in the world?
Top 10 Cleanest Countries in the World 2018
- Malta. Malta is one of the smallest and most densely populated countries in the world, with an estimated population of about 450,000.
- France. Last on our list of the top 10 cleanest countries in the world is France, one of the most industrialized European countries.
What’s the cleanest city in the United States?
Cities / Towns Cleanest Cities in the US
- Minneapolis Minnesota, USA.
- Portland Oregon, USA.
- San Diego California, USA.
- Austin Texas, USA.
- Seattle Washington, USA.
- Denver Colorado, USA.
- Charleston South Carolina, USA.
- Santa Fe New Mexico, USA.
What are the dirtiest things you touch everyday?
Ranker’s “Top 10 Dirtiest Things You Touch Every Day” lists in order:
- Computer Keyboard.
- Cell Phone.
- Toilet Seat.
- Shopping Cart.
- Remote Control.
- Kitchen Sink.
- Kitchen Sponge.
What is the cleanest thing on earth?
The cleanest place on Earth is the world’s largest and highest-energy particle accelerator, the Large Hadron Collider (LHC).
What’s the dirtiest country in the world?
Here is the list of these 10 dirtiest countries.
- Pakistan. Pakistan is the most polluted country in the world.
- Qatar. Qatar is rich in oil reserves.
- Afghanistan. Afghanistan is also known as the most dangerous country in the world.
- Bangladesh. Bangladesh is developing country.
- United Arab Emirates.
Which country has the best weather in the world?
Top 10 Countries With the Best Weather and Climate
- Costa Rica. The country clinches the 12th spot out of 64 countries in the overall ranking of the Expat Insider survey.
- Cyprus. Alongside the uplifting weather, which 69 percent of expats rate as very good, there are several other aspects that can be appreciated in Cyprus.
- South Africa.
What is the safest city in the world?
Here are the safest cities around the globe:
- Toronto, Canada.
- Melbourne, Australia.
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Amsterdam, Netherlands (Jeroen Swolfs)
- Sydney, Australia. ()
- Stockholm, Sweden. Overall score: 86.72.
- Hong Kong. (Anthony Wallace/AFP)
- Zurich, Switzerland. Overall score: 85.2.
- Frankfurt, Germany. (REUTERS)
Which is the happiest country in the world?
You can read and download the World Happiness Report 2019 here.
Here’s this year’s top ten:
- New Zealand.
Which is the best country to live and work?
The US ($185,000), Hong Kong ($179,000), China ($173,000) and Singapore ($162,000) complete the top five countries for highest expat earnings. Switzerland, which ranked eighth overall, has the highest average income in the world and expats see their salary increase by an average of $61,000.
Which country is the cleanest in Asia?
The Rat Factor: What is the Cleanest Country in Southeast Asia?
- Malaysia. Chinatown in Kuala Lumpur is a haven for rats.
- Thailand. I saw a lot of rats in Thailand, so many in fact that I became less and less scared each time I saw one.
Which states are the healthiest?
See which states are considered to be the healthiest in the country:
- New Jersey.
- New York.
- Hawaii. Infant mortality rate: 5.6 per 1,000 births (18th lowest)
- California. Infant mortality rate: 4.4 per 1,000 births (4th lowest)
What is the dirtiest city in the world?
Top 10 Most Dirtiest Cities In The World
- Dzerzhinsk, Russia.
- Ahvaz, Iran.
- Port Au Prince, Haiti.
- Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Sukinda, India.
- Antananarivo, Madagascar.
- Ludhiana, India.
- Mexico City, Mexico. With over 26 million people, the city’s cleanliness has always been at the brink of nonexistence for the last decades.
What are the dirtiest cities in the US?
The Cleanest (and Dirtiest) Cities in America
- Cleanest: Minneapolis-St. Paul. 1/20.
- Cleanest: Dallas-Fort Worth. 2/20.
- Cleanest: Denver. 3/20.
- Cleanest: Orlando. 4/20.
- Cleanest: Miami-Fort Lauderdale. 5/20.
- Cleanest: Phoenix. 6/20.
- Cleanest: Washington, D.C. 7/20.
- Cleanest: Tampa-St. Petersburg, Florida. 8/20.
What is the dirtiest item in your house?
The dirtiest item in your house isn’t the trash can or the toilet seat or the floor— it’s the sponge in your kitchen sink. Ironically, the main tool used to clean the kitchen is almost certainly spreading bacteria around even as it appears to be mopping things up.
What are the dirtiest places in a school?
Here, Lysol lists the top 5 germiest places at school.
- The drinking fountain.
- Classroom supplies.
- Cafeteria trays and lunch boxes.
- The restroom door. Most people would think that the restroom is the germiest place at school.
Which is the most country in the world?
Top 10 Most Powerful Countries in the World 2019
- United Kingdom.
- Israel. Israel is one of the most powerful Middle Eastern countries.
- Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia is one of the largest and most powerful Arab countries.
- United Arab Emirates. The United Arab Emirates is a federation of seven emirates, each governed by an absolute monarchy.
What’s the cleanest part of your body?
The cleanest part of the human body is often considered to be the eye because of its abilities to clean itself. The eyelid opens and shuts several times every minute in order to keep the eye clean and moist. The eye also protects itself through the production of tears.
What’s the cleanest animal in the world?
Pigs are some of the cleanest animals on Earth. Contrary to popular belief, pigs are unable to sweat; instead, they wallow in mud to cool down. Their mucky appearance gives pigs an undeserved reputation for slovenliness.
What is the cleanest clean room?
The “cleanest” cleanroom in FS209E is referred to as Class 1; the “dirtiest” cleanroom is a class 100,000. ISO cleanroom classifications are rated according to how much particulate of specific sizes exist per cubic meter (see second chart).
Where is the healthiest place to live in the world?
Top 5 Healthiest Places in the World
- Volcán, Panama’s “Shangri-La Valley” “Live long and prosper.”
- Centenarians in Costa Rica’s Nicoya Peninsula.
- Vilcabamba, Ecuador: The Valley of Longevity.
- Sardinia: Ancient Island, Ancient People.
- New Zealand: Healthy Living Kiwi-Style.
What country has the best weather year round?
Here the list of 10 cities with best weather year round.
- 10 Medellin, Colombia.
- 9 Nice, France.
- 8 Oahu, Hawaii.
- 7 Loja, Ecuador.
- 6 Kunming, China.
- 5 Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- 4 Sydney, Australia.
- 3 Canary Islands, Spain.
What country has the best weather all year round?
Top 10 US States With the Best Weather All Year Round
- California. You can’t beat the south and central California coast for pleasant temperatures year round.
- Hawaii. Monthly average high temperatures for Honolulu on the island of Oahu and Kahului on Maui stay in the 80s all year.
- South Carolina.
What is the most dangerous city in the world 2018?
- Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, had 85.56 homicides per 100,000.
- Ciudad Victoria, Mexico, had 86.01 homicides per 100,000 residents.
- Caracas, Venezuela, had 99.98 homicides per 100,000 residents.
- Acapulco, Mexico, had 110.5 homicides per 100,000 residents.
- Tijuana, Mexico, had 138.26 homicides per 100,000 residents.
What is the world’s most dangerous city?
The following 50 cities have the highest murder rates in the world of all cities not at war, with a population of at least 300,000 people, and all relevant data available online.
List of cities by murder rate.
|Homicides per 100,000||111.33|
49 more columns
What country has the lowest crime rate in the world?
What is the happiest city in America?
These are the 10 happiest cities, according to WalletHub.
This is the happiest city in America — and it isn’t in California or Hawaii
- Plano, Texas.
- Irvine, California.
- Madison, Wisconsin.
- Fremont, California.
- Huntington Beach, California.
- Fargo, North Dakota.
- Grand Prairie, Texas.
- San Jose, California.
Where is the cleanest place to live?
- HAMBURG. Hamburg is the cleanest and one of the most environmentally friendly cities in the world.
What city in the US has the cleanest air?
These six cities have the cleanest air in the US
- Bangor, Maine.
- Burlington-South Burlington, Vermont.
- Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Lincoln-Beatrice, Nebraska.
- Palm Bay-Melbourne-Titusville, Florida.
- Wilmington, North Carolina.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”