According to thetoptens.com
View 30+ moreView 30+
Stairway to Heaven
Paint It Black
Carry on Wayward Son
Smoke On The Water
- 1 What is the best selling rock song of all time?
- 2 What are the 10 most popular songs ever?
- 3 What was the #1 song in 2018?
- 4 What is the number 1 song of all time?
- 5 Who has the most #1 hits?
- 6 What is the most famous song in the world?
- 7 What is the #1 song of 2019?
- 8 What is the most popular song of 2018?
- 9 Is Bohemian Rhapsody one of the best songs ever?
- 10 Who is the most popular singer in 2018?
- 11 What was Tupac’s last song?
- 12 What is the best song in history?
- 13 What is the most played song in history?
- 14 What song has sold the most?
- 15 What is the shortest number 1 song?
- 16 Who has the most #1 country hits?
- 17 How many #1 hits does Rihanna have?
- 18 How many #1 Does Drake have?
- 19 What is Elvis’s most famous song?
- 20 What is the most popular song in the world now?
- 21 What is the most downloaded song in the world?
- 22 What are the best old songs?
- 23 What was the #1 song in 2017?
- 24 Why is Bohemian Rhapsody called Bohemian Rhapsody?
- 25 Why Queen is the best band?
- 26 Does queen still perform?
- 27 What is the longest song in the US?
- 28 What are the top 10 longest songs?
- 29 What is the longest song to hit number 1?
What is the best selling rock song of all time?
Best classic rock songs of all time
- Pink Floyd, “Comfortably Numb”
- Photograph: Ilpo Musto/REX/Shutterstock.
- Creedence Clearwater Revival, “Proud Mary”
- Neil Young, “Rockin’ in the Free World”
- Led Zeppelin, “Whole Lotta Love”
- The Clash, “Should I Stay or Should I Go”
- Aerosmith, “Walk This Way”
- The Who, “Baba O’Riley”
What are the 10 most popular songs ever?
The Top 50 most iconic songs of all time
- Smells Like Teen Spirit – Nirvana.
- Imagine – John Lennon.
- One – U2.
- Billie Jean – Michael Jackson.
- Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen.
- Hey Jude – The Beatles.
- Like A Rolling Stone – Bob Dylan.
- I Can’t Get No Satisfaction – Rolling Stones.
What was the #1 song in 2018?
|July 7||“I Like It”||Cardi B, Bad Bunny and J Balvin|
|July 14||“Nice for What”||Drake|
|July 21||“In My Feelings”|
49 more rows
What is the number 1 song of all time?
The Billboard Hot 100: All-time top songs
- #1: “The Twist” by Chubby Checker.
- #2: “Smooth” by Santana (featuring Rob Thomas) (1999)
- #3: “Mack the Knife” by Bobby Darin (1959)
- #4: “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson (featuring Bruno Mars) (2015)
- #5: “How Do I Live” by Leann Rimes (1997)
- #6: “Party Rock Anthem” by LMFAO (featuring Lauren Bennett & GoonRock) (2011)
Who has the most #1 hits?
- Usher. > No. 1 hits: 9.
- The Supremes. > No. 1 hits: 11.
- Whitney Houston. > No. 1 hits: 11.
- Rihanna. > No. 1 hits: 11.
- Michael Jackson. > No. 1 hits: 12. > Total weeks at No.
- Madonna. > No. 1 hits: 12. > Total weeks at No.
- Mariah Carey. > No. 1 hits: 18. > Total weeks at No.
- The Beatles. > No. 1 hits: 20. > Total weeks at No.
What is the most famous song in the world?
But IMO the most popular English songs of all time would be among the following songs:
- Hey Jude/Yesterday – the Beatles.
- Imagine- John Lennon.
- Bob Dylan – like a Rolling Stone.
- Stairway to Heaven – Led Zeppelin.
- Chuck Berry- Johnny B. Goode.
- Bohemian Rhapsody- The Queen.
- Beat It/Thriller- Michael Jackson.
What is the #1 song of 2019?
|January 12||“Without Me”||Halsey|
|January 19||“Sunflower”||Post Malone and Swae Lee|
|January 26||“Without Me”||Halsey|
|February 2||“7 Rings”||Ariana Grande|
15 more rows
What is the most popular song of 2018?
The Official Top 40 most streamed audio tracks of 2018
|2||ONE KISS||CALVIN HARRIS & DUA LIPA|
36 more rows
Is Bohemian Rhapsody one of the best songs ever?
“Bohemian Rhapsody,” the legendary six-minute single by Queen, is what many call the greatest song ever written. It’s still one of the best-selling rock singles of all time, was voted The Song of the Millennium in 2000, and was recorded in the Guinness Book of Records as the No. 1 song of all time.
Who is the most popular singer in 2018?
The 10 most popular music artists of 2018 so far, according to Nielsen
- Post Malone. Rich Fury/Getty.
- Drake. Jack Plunkett/AP.
- Migos. Neilson Barnard/Getty.
- XXXTentacion. YouTube/1035 TheBeat.
- J. Cole.
- Ed Sheeran. Mike Coppola/Getty.
- Kendrick Lamar. Mark Metcalfe/Getty.
- The Weeknd. Rich Fury/Getty.
What was Tupac’s last song?
List of songs recorded by Tupac Shakur
|“Blasphemy”||1996||The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory|
|“Bomb First (My Second Reply)”||1996||The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory|
|“Breathin'”||2001||Until the End of Time|
|“Brenda’s Got a Baby”||1991||2Pacalypse Now|
94 more rows
What is the best song in history?
Best Songs of All Time
- 1 Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen.
- 2 Stairway to Heaven – Led Zeppelin.
- 3 Imagine – John Lennon.
- 4 Smells Like Teen Spirit – Nirvana.
- 5 One – Metallica.
- 6 Comfortably Numb – Pink Floyd.
- 7 Hotel California – Eagles.
- 8 Hey Jude – The Beatles.
What is the most played song in history?
Radio’s Most-Played Songs in History
- 11 million: “Every Breath You Take” (The Police)
- 10 million: “You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feelin’” (The Righteous Brothers, Hall & Oates)
- 9 million: “Yesterday” (The Beatles, Ray Charles)
- 8 million: “Brown-Eyed Girl” (Van Morrison)
- 7 million:
- 6 million:
- 5.8 million:
- 5 million:
What song has sold the most?
The song “Candle in the Wind 1997″/”Something About the Way You Look Tonight” (1997) by Elton John, is “the biggest-selling single since UK and US singles charts began in the 1950s”.
10—14.9 million copies.
|Sales (in millions)||50|
8 more columns
What is the shortest number 1 song?
1 Answer. The shortest chart topper for the UK Singles Chart is Adam Faith’s “What Do You Want?”, clocking in at 1:38. It spent three weeks at number 1 beginning the week of December 4, 1959. In the US, the shortest number 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart is “Stay” by Maurice Williams and the Zodiacs.
Who has the most #1 country hits?
Most No. 1 hits
- 61— George Strait (last #1 on April 18, 2009)
- 40 — Conway Twitty (last #1 on September 6, 1986)
- 38 — Merle Haggard (last #1 on February 20, 1988)
- 35 — Ronnie Milsap (last #1 on December 23, 1989)
- 33 — Alabama (last #1 on June 4, 2011)
- 29 — Charley Pride (last #1 on September 17, 1983)
How many #1 hits does Rihanna have?
Fourteen of Rihanna’s singles have reached number one on the US Billboard Hot 100, giving her the fourth most number-one singles on the chart. She is the only artist that produced number-one singles on the Hot 100 chart from seven consecutive albums.
How many #1 Does Drake have?
His song “God’s Plan” has been No. 1 for 11 weeks, according to Billboard. Drake, whose 32nd birthday is on Wednesday, has had 32 top 10 songs overall, the most among solo male artists. The Beatles, however, still hold the record for the most No. 1 singles in one year, with six to reach the top spot in 1964.
What is Elvis’s most famous song?
Elvis’s second bestselling single is 1958’s Jailhouse Rock (985,500 sales), the theme song of the motion picture he also starred in, and Are You Lonesome Tonight? is third with sales of 911,000. Released in the UK in January 1961, the song spent four weeks at the Official Singles Chart summit.
What is the most popular song in the world now?
2018 The Most Popular Song In The World Right Now
- 184 132. 20ruqayahm added Happier.
- 129 143. 20ruqayahm added thank u, next.
- 120 162. acapellasrverycool added SICKO MODE Travis Scott, Drake, Swae Lee.
- 16 8. TimDuncan added Old Town Road Lil Nas X feat.
- 64 119. 20ruqayahm added Breathin’
- 60 116.
- 15 21.
- 47 132.
What is the most downloaded song in the world?
The first single to sell 1 million downloads in the UK was “I Gotta Feeling” by The Black Eyed Peas and “Someone like You” and “Set Fire to the Rain” by Adele are the best-selling downloads by a female artist.
41 more columns
What are the best old songs?
Top ’80s songs ranked
- “I Wanna Dance with Somebody” by Whitney Houston.
- “Take On Me” by A-ha.
- “Don’t Stop Believin’” by Journey.
- “Modern Love” by David Bowie.
- “Beat It” by Michael Jackson.
- “When Doves Cry” by Prince.
- “Into the Groove” by Madonna.
- “Blue Monday” by New Order.
What was the #1 song in 2017?
|May 13||“That’s What I Like”||Bruno Mars|
|May 20||“I’m the One”||DJ Khaled featuring Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper and Lil Wayne|
|May 27||“Despacito”||Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee featuring Justin Bieber|
48 more rows
Why is Bohemian Rhapsody called Bohemian Rhapsody?
Quora says this about the song’s title: It is called “Bohemian Rhapsody” because it depicts the life of a ‘bohemian’, whose original meaning is ‘artist’ while ‘Rhapsody’ is a fantasy (literally, it could play in his head) or a vision; within this song Freddie Mercury foresees his life in a symbolic way.
Why Queen is the best band?
“For me, it’s easy – Queen is the greatest band and Freddie [Mercury] is the greatest frontman of all time,” Rose tells Atlas By Etihad. “The band are the greatest because they embraced so many different styles.” Later in the show, he and Guns N’ Roses joined Queen for a rousing rendition of “We Will Rock You.”
Does queen still perform?
(CNN) Queen will still rock you, with Adam Lambert singing lead. The legendary band announced Monday they will hit the road for a 23-stop North American Rhapsody tour. The new tour will kick off July 10 at Vancouver Rogers Arena in Canada and run through August.
What is the longest song in the US?
Answer: The Guinness Book of World Records states that The Devil Glitch, a 69-minute song containing over 500 verses, is the longest pop song ever recorded.
What are the top 10 longest songs?
Epic Jams: The 20 Longest Songs In Classic Rock History
- King Crimson “Starless” Time: 12:16.
- Uriah Heep “Salisbury” Time: 16:12.
- Iron Butterfly “In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida” Time: 17:05.
- Rush “2112” Time: 20:33.
- Yes “The Gates of Delirium” Time: 21:55.
- Pink Floyd “Shine on You Crazy Diamond” Time: 26:01.
- Emerson, Lake & Palmer “Karn Evil 9” Time: 29:36.
What is the longest song to hit number 1?
What Billboard #1 hit has the longest runtime? I presume you mean on a single (45 rpm). The longest one I can think of off the top of my head is American Pie (song), which was released a few years later in 1971 and was eight minutes and 42 seconds long.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”