|3||Apple Inc.||Electronics industry|
What are the top 10 largest companies in the US?
Top 10 U.S. Companies By Market Cap
- Microsoft. Microsoft is the most valuable publicly traded company in the U.S., with a market cap of about US$1.1 trillion as of 24 March 2020. …
- Apple. Apple Inc. …
- Amazon.com. …
- Google. …
- 5. Facebook. …
- Walmart. …
- Johnson & Johnson. …
- JPMorgan Chase.
What is the biggest company in the US 2020?
The Top 10
- 3Exxon Mobil.
- 5CVS Health.
- 6Berkshire Hathaway.
- 7UnitedHealth Group.
What is the wealthiest company in America?
It ranks the world’s largest companies by using a composite score achieved by weighing revenues, profits, assets and market value equally.
|Revenues ($ Mil.)||523,960|
|Revenues (% Change)||1.9|
What is the biggest company in the world 2020?
With a market capitalization of 1.68 trillion U.S. dollars as of April 2020, Saudi Aramco was the world’s largest company in 2020. Rounding out the top five were some of the world’s most recognizable tech brands: Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, and Google’s parent company Alphabet.
What are the top 5 richest companies?
TOP 10 Most Valuable Companies in the world
- #1. Saudi Aramco. $2,458 bln.
- #2. Apple inc. $2,213 bln.
- #3. Microsoft. $1,653 bln.
- #4. Amazon Inc. $1,596 bln.
- #5. Delta Electronics (Thailand) $1,435 bln.
- #6. Alphabet Inc. $1,203 bln.
- #7. Tesla, Inc. $834 bln.
- #8. Facebook. $757 bln.
6 февр. 2021 г.
What is the richest industry in the world?
As of 2018, the richest companies in the world, in terms of money earned during the previous fiscal year from sales and services, were Walmart stores, Sinopec, State Grid, China National Petroleum and Royal Dutch Shell (in this order).
Is Google bigger than Apple?
Apple comes second, valued at $309.5 billion, with Google in third place, at $309 billion, according to the BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brand ranking 2019, compiled by WPP research agency Kantar and released Tuesday.
What company makes the most money?
In 2019, Saudi Aramco, the Saudi Arabian petroleum and natural gas company, was the most profitable company in the world by net income, with 88.21 billion U.S. dollars.
Which company is the most valuable?
With a value of $2.12 trillion, Apple takes the crown as the most valuable company in the world, according to the 2020 Hurun Global 500 released by the Hurun Research Institute. Microsoft, which was valued at $1.64 trillion, came in second place, followed by Amazon ($1.61 trillion) and Alphabet ($1.22 trillion).
Who is the richest person in the world?
With a net worth of $182 billion, Jeff Bezos is the wealthiest in the world.
The 10 Richest People in the World.
|Net Worth Mar 2021||$182B|
|Net Worth Mar 2020||$113B|
What big companies are private?
In 2019, Cargill was the largest private company in the United States, by revenue.
Top 20 largest private U.S. companies in 2019, by revenue (in billion U.S. dollars)
|Company (Location)||Revenue in billion U.S. dollars|
What are the 5 largest industries in the world?
Global Biggest Industries by Revenue in 2021
- Global Commercial Real Estate. …
- Global Car & Automobile Sales. …
- Global Car & Automobile Manufacturing. …
- Global Direct General Insurance Carriers. …
- Global Commercial Banks. …
- Global Oil & Gas Exploration & Production. …
- Global Auto Parts & Accessories Manufacturing. …
- Global Tourism.
What is the oldest company?
Kongo Gumi, established in 578 AD, is the oldest, continually operating company in the world. Its headquarters are located in Osaka, Japan. This construction company was founded by an immigrant, who was commissioned by Prince Shotoku to build the Shitennō-ji Buddhist temple.
Which company is best in the world?
Top 10 Company in the world
- McDonald’s – Brand Value: $ 44 Billion. …
- Toyota Motor – Brand Value: $ 45 Billion. …
- Coca Cola – Brand Value: $ 59 Billion. …
- 5. Facebook – Brand Value: $ 89 Billion. …
- Amazon – Brand Value: $ 97 Billion. …
- Microsoft –Brand Value: $ 125 Billion. …
- Google – Brand Value: $ 168 Billion.
Is Amazon bigger than Google?
Amazon AWS: $10.8 billion. IBM: $6.3 billion. Google: $3.0 billion.