For purchase and sale transactions, the typical real estate commission is a total of six percent for transactions less than $5,000,000 in size.
For sales transactions over $5,000,000, the real estate commission percentage is usually negotiated downward to four percent.
Who owns the most commercial real estate?
The Top 5 Commercial Real Estate Owners By Square Feet
- Prologis. Prologis is the top CRE owner in the world, with almost 607 million square feet around the globe as of 2015, according to the 2015 Annual Report.
- Blackstone Group.
- Simon Property Group.
- Duke Realty Corp.
- General Growth Properties.
How much do top commercial real estate brokers make?
What is a Typical Commercial Real Estate Broker Salary?
- The typical commercial real estate broker salary is well in excess of $100,000 a year.
- In 2016, the National Association of Realtors surveyed their commercial members and discovered that the median gross income of those responding was $86,000.
What is the best realtor company?
The 10 Best Real Estate Agencies
- RE/MAX. Short for Real Estate Maximums, RE/MAX has been in operation since 1973.
- Century 21.
- Keller Williams Realty, Inc.
- Coldwell Banker.
- ERA Real Estate.
- Sotheby’s International Realty.
- The Corcoran Group.
- Camden Property Trust.
What does a commercial real estate firm do?
A commercial real estate agent’s job is much different from that of a residential real estate agent. Generally, selling or leasing commercial property takes a significantly longer time, and commercial real estate agents must provide substantial analytical data and financial information.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”