Who is the largest hotel chain in the world?
The Largest Hotel Chains in the World
- Wyndham Worldwide. Wyndham hotel worldwide is the biggest hotel chain in the world by the number of hotels, having 8,092 hotels in 66 different countries found on six continents.
- Marriott International.
- Hilton Worldwide.
- Best Western Hotels.
What are the top 10 hotel chains?
That being said, here are 10 absolute best hotel chains in the world and 10 to stay away from.
- 14 Absolute Best – Crowne Plaza.
- 15 Stay Away From – Motel 6.
- 16 Absolute Best – Hyatt Hotel.
- 17 Stay Away From – Super 8.
- 18 Absolute Best – Hilton Hotel.
- 19 Stay Away From – Clarion Inn.
- 20 Absolute Best – JW Marriott.
Is Marriott the largest hotel chain?
The Starwood merger made Marriott the world’s largest hotel chain. According to the suit, Marriott’s purchase of the Starwood properties is part of the problem.
What are the major hotel chains?
TOP 10 LARGEST HOTEL GROUPS OF THE WORLD
- 1/ InterContinental Hotel Group. Since 2004 IHG is the largest hotel chain in the world – today the group includes over 600,000 rooms.
- 2/ Wyndham Hotel Group.
- 3/ Marriott International.
- 4/ Hilton Hotels.
- 5/ Accor Group.
- 6/ Choice Hotels.
- 7/ Best Western.
- 8/ Starwood Hotels & Resorts.
Which hotel group has the most hotels?
The Best Hotel Chains in the World, Ranked
- Hilton Worldwide. via hilton.com.
- Premier Inn. via premierinn.com.
- Marriott International. via marriott.com.
- Best Western. via bestwestern.com.
- Radisson Hotel. via radisson.com.
- La Quinta. via lq.com.
- InterContinental Hotels Group. via ihg.com.
- Travelodge Hotels. via travelodge.co.uk.
What hotels does Wyndham own?
Wyndham Worldwide consists of the following brands of hotels: Baymont Inn & Suites, Days Inn, Howard Johnson’s, Microtel, Ramada, Super 8, Travelodge, Wyndham, Wyndham Garden Hotels, Hawthorn Suites, and Wingate by Wyndham.
What is the most luxurious hotel chain?
The Top 10 Luxury Hotel Brands of 2017
- The Ritz-Carlton.
- InterContinental Hotels and Resorts.
- Mandarin Oriental.
- JW Marriott.
- The Peninsula Hotels.
- Park Hyatt. The Park Hyatt has been recognized as one of the most luxurious hotel brands worldwide.
What are the top luxury hotel chains?
Top 10: best luxury hotel brands in the world
- PARK HYATT.
- FOUR SEASONS.
- SIX SENSES.
What are the cheapest hotel chains?
The full list of winners in the ‘Best Budget Hotel Brand’ contest category for 10Best Readers’ Choice is as follows:
- America’s Best Value Inn.
- Hampton Inn & Suites.
- Extended Stay America.
- Best Western.
- Homewood Suites.
- La Quinta.
- Econo Lodge.
Which Hyatt brand is the best?
List Of Hyatt Hotel Brands
- Park Hyatt. Park Hyatt is Hyatt’s luxury brand with fewer than 50 properties worldwide.
- Grand Hyatt. Grand Hyatt is one of their premium brands and, as the name suggests, tends to be very grand.
- Hyatt Regency.
- Hyatt Centric.
- The Unbound Collection.
- Hyatt Place.
What are the nicest hotel chains?
Top 10 Luxury Hotel Chains
- Rosewood Hotels and Resorts.
- One&Only Resorts.
- The Red Carnation Hotel Collection.
- Rocco Forte Hotels.
- Oberoi Hotels and Resorts.
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
- The Peninsula Hotels.
What is the oldest hotel chain in the United States?
The Oldest Hotels in America (That Are Actually Worth a Visit)
- The Willard InterContinental, Washington. D.C.
- Hotel del Coronado, San Diego.
- Grand Hotel, Mackinac Island.
- Congress Hall, Cape May.
- Admiral Fell Inn, Baltimore.
- The Beverly Hills Hotel.
- The Palmer House Hilton Hotel, Chicago.
- Algonquin Hotel, New York City.
Photo in the article by “Picryl”