Top 10 Richest Companies in the World in 2018 by Revenue
- China National Petroleum Corporation – $262.6 billion revenue in 2017.
- Toyota Motor – $254.7 billion revenue in 2017.
- Volkswagen – $240.3 billion revenue in 2017.
- Royal Dutch Shell – $240 billion revenue in 2017.
- Berkshire Hathway – $223.7 billion revenue in 2017.
- Apple Inc. –
- Exxon Mobil – $205 billion revenue in 2017.
- 3Sinopec Group$267,518.
- 4China National Petroleum$262,573.
- 5Toyota Motor$254,694.
- 7Royal Dutch Shell$240,033.
- 8Berkshire Hathaway$223,604.
- 10Exxon Mobil$205,004.
Here Are the Fortune 500’s 10 Most Successful Companies
- Walmart. Last year’s Fortune 500 Rank: No.
- Berkshire Hathaway. Former Fortune 500 Rank: No.
- Apple. Former Fortune 500 Rank: No.
- Exxon Mobil. Former Fortune 500 Rank: No.
- McKesson. Fortune 500 Rank: No.
- UnitedHealth Group. Fortune 500 Rank: No.
- CVS Health.
- General Motors.
These are the most profitable companies in the world.
- Apple Inc. ( AAPL)
- Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) > Earnings from continued operations: $33.6 billion.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc. ( BRK.A)
- Chevron Corporation (CVX) > Earnings from continued operations: $19.3 billion.
Who is the richest company in the world 2018?
The 100 largest companies in the world by market value in 2018 (in billion U.S. dollars)
|Ranking of the companies rank 1 to 100||Market value in billion U.S. dollars|
|Johnson & Johnson||341.3|
|Bank of America||313.5|
9 more rows
What are the 10 biggest companies in the world?
There’s a new list of the world’s 10 largest companies—and tech isn’t on it
6 more rows
What is the richest company in the world 2019?
Top 10 Richest Companies In The World 2019 By Revenue
- Sinopec Group.
- China National Petroleum.
- Royal Dutch Shell.
- Berkshire Hathaway.
- ExxonMobil. ExxonMobil is a US-based petroleum-refining company established in 1999.
What is the most valuable company in the world?
Now, Amazon is the most valuable company in the world. It passed Microsoft (MSFT) Monday to take over the top spot. Amazon’s stock rallied another 1% Tuesday and the company is now worth nearly $810 billion, compared to about $790 billion for Microsoft.
Who is the richest comedian?
Here are the 20 richest comedians in the entire world.
- Jerry Seinfeld – $950 million. He’s the true King of Comedy.
- Matt Groening – $500 million.
- Trey Parker – $500 million.
- Matt Stone – $500 million.
- Ellen DeGeneres – $450 million.
- Adam Sandler – $420 million.
- Larry David – $400 million.
- Bill Cosby – $400 million.
How much did BP pay for Deepwater Horizons?
Taken with the related agreement which requires BP to pay approximately $5.9 billion to the states and local government entities, BP will be paying a total of over $20 billion, the largest settlement with a single entity in the history of federal law enforcement.
Is Amazon the richest company in the world?
Amazon is the most valuable public company in the world after passing Microsoft. Amazon surpassed Microsoft as the largest company by market value on Monday. The companies have been in a tight race with Apple and Alphabet for the title. Amazon’s market value is now about $797 billion.
What is the richest city in the world?
In terms of GDP rankings, here are the 10 wealthiest cities in the world today.
- 37 Comments » GGeronimo says:
- Tokyo, Japan. GDP: $1,520 billion.
- New York, USA. GDP: $1,210 billion.
- Los Angeles, USA. GDP: $789.7 billion.
- Seoul, South Korea. GDP: $779.3 billion.
- London, England. GDP: $731.2 billion.
- Paris, France.
- Osaka, Japan.
What is the wealthiest country in the world?
From Bahrain to Qatar: These are the 25 richest countries in the world
- The world is getting richer: The global economy expanded by more than 3 percent to $80.68 trillion in 2017. But that wealth is not distributed equally.
- France. GNI per capita: $43,790.
What is the most valuable company in the world 2018?
Brandz recently released their 2018 ranking of the most valuable brands in the U.S. The Google (GOOG) brand is by far the most valuable at $286.25 billion. Apple (AAPL) claims second place, with an estimated brand value of $278.9 billion. Apple’s logo helps consumers identify its computers, tablets, and mobile.
What are the top 5 most valuable companies?
Here are top 10 most valuable brands, according to the firm’s rankings:
- Amazon. Brand value: $150.8 billion.
- Apple. Brand value: $146.3 billion.
- Google. Brand value: $120.9 billion.
- Samsung. Brand value: $92.3 billion.
- Facebook. Brand value: $89.7 billion.
- AT&T. Brand value: $82.4 billion.
What are the 5 largest industries in the world?
Here are the top 10 biggest industries of the Inc. 5000 this year, including total revenue and the total number of Inc. 5000 companies.
- Financial services.
- Consumer products and services.
- Logistics and transportation.
- Business products and services.
- Government services.
- Real estate.
Is Apple still the most valuable company?
Microsoft tops Apple as world’s most valuable company. Microsoft has stolen Apple’s title as the world’s most valuable company. For a few minutes on Monday, Microsoft beat Apple to become the world’s most valuable publicly traded company. However, Apple’s time at the trillion-dollar mark was short-lived .
Who owns the most companies in the world?
Here’s How All Your Favorite Companies Are Connected
- Nestlé Nestlé, based in Switzerland, is one of the largest food companies in the world.
- Kraft Heinz.
- Procter & Gamble.
- Johnson & Johnson.
Is Amazon more valuable than Apple?
Amazon is now in the running in a three-way race to become the world’s most valuable public company. Amazon, Apple and Microsoft have been neck and neck for the title of world’s most valuable public company. As of Monday’s close, Apple took the lead with a market cap of $877 billion.
Who is the highest paid black comedian?
Gallery: The Highest-Paid Comedians Of 2018
- Jerry Seinfeld. Earnings: $57.5 million.
- Kevin Hart. Earnings: $57 million.
- Dave Chappelle. Earnings: $35 million.
- Chris Rock. Earnings: $30 million.
- Ricky Gervais. Earnings: $25 million.
- Gabriel Iglesias. Earnings: $20.5 million.
- Terry Fator. Earnings: $18 million.
- Jim Gaffigan.
How rich is Kevin Hart?
We also know Hart for his performances in the films ‘Scary Movie 3’ and ‘Little Fockers’. Kevin Hart’s net worth as of 2019, is estimated to be roughly $150 million dollars.
Who is the No 1 richest person in world?
That includes 14 of the world’s 20 richest. Jeff Bezos is again number 1 in the world, followed by Bill Gates at number 2.
How much money did BP lose from Deepwater Horizon?
BP Deepwater Horizon costs balloon to $65 billion. LONDON (Reuters) – BP said on Tuesday it would take a new charge over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon spill after again raising estimates for outstanding claims, lifting total costs to around $65 billion.
How much did the BP oil spill cost taxpayers?
BP wrote off the cost of its $32 billion cleanup effort after the spill, costing American taxpayers roughly $10 billion. However, the Justice Department reached a $4 billion criminal settlement with BP over its role in the deaths of 11 workers on the oil rig when it exploded.
How much money does BP make a year?
That marked a jump from $400 million a year earlier and topped a third-quarter profit of $1.9 billion. On an annual basis, BP’s profits soared to $6.2 billion from $2.6 billion in 2016. Gearing, the ratio between debt and BP’s market value, rose to 27.4 percent at the end of 2017 from 26.8 percent at the end of 2016.
What will be the most powerful country in 2050?
In 2050, China is expected to be the world’s richest, and probably the most powerful, economy, with a GDP of $24.62 trillion and a per capita income of $17,759.
- Canada. Entree Destinations.
- United Kingdom.
- United States.
What’s the richest country in the world 2018?
The 20 Richest Countries in the World Right Now Might Surprise You
- United Arab Emirates.
- Luxembourg. Luxembourg has a GDP (PPP) per capita of $112,710.
- Qatar. Qatar has a GDP (PPP) per capita of $129,360, making its citizens the richest in the world.
What country is the poorest?
One of the factors used to determine the richest and poorest countries in the world is by taking a look at each nation’s gross domestic product per capita.
Poorest Countries In Africa 2019
- Central African Republic.
- Democratic Republic of the Congo.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”