According to Wikipedia
View 40+ moreView 40+
Kirkland & Ellis
Latham & Watkins
What is the hierarchy in a law firm?
Typically, the law office hierarchy can include any of the following people: Partners: People commonly refer to the owners of a law firm as being the “partners.” Partners are usually the most experienced lawyers in a firm and, consequently, they charge the highest fees and receive a share of the overall profits.
What are the different positions in a law firm?
Legal profession career paths that don’t involve being a lawyer
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) The chief financial officer is a high-level financial manager.
- Paralegal. Paralegals are trained legal professionals who work under the supervision of a lawyer.
- Legal Secretary.
- Legal Receptionist.
- Law Clerk.
What are the largest law firms in the world?
Law 100 Largest Law Firms in the World
- Baker & McKenzie Law. “Revenue: $2,104.0m.
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom. “Revenue: $2,100.0m.
- Clifford Chance. “Revenue: $1,874.5m.
- Linklaters. “Revenue: $1,852.5m.
- Latham & Watkins Law. “Revenue: $1,821.0m.
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer.
- Allen & Overy.
- Jones Day.
How do law firm partners get paid?
The payback usually ranges from two to five years. Non-equity partners are also called income partners. Regardless of the compensation that partners in a law firm receive, the compensation is many times more than the amount that associates at that firm are paid.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”