What is the richest country in Asia?
Doha, the capital of Qatar. Qatar is the richest country in Asia by per capita GDP.
Here, we present the 10 wealthiest economies in Asia in terms of GDP per capita.
- Japan – $38,894.
- Hong Kong SAR, China – $43,681.
- Singapore – $52,960.
- Qatar – $59,330.
- Macao SAR, China – $73,187.
What is the richest country in South America?
The Richest Countries In South America
- Chile – $24,588.
- Uruguay – $22,445.
- Argentina – $19,486.
- Brazil – $15,164.
- Colombia – $13,579. Colombia, located in the continent’s northwest, is the fifth richest country in South America in terms of per capita GDP (PPP).
What is the richest country in Asia 2019?
The following are the 10 countries listed as the richest countries in Asia by 2019:
- Hong Kong.
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- South Korea.
- Brunei Darussalam.
- Kuwait. Kuwait City – The Capital of Kuwait.
- Taiwan. Taipei – the capital of Taiwan.
- Bahrain. Manama City – Bahrain’s capital.
What is the largest economy in Southeast Asia?
As of 2017 the largest economies in Southeast Asia are:
- Indonesia $1.01 trillion.
- Thailand $455.37 Bn.
- Singapore $323.9 Bn.
- Malaysia $314.5Bn.
- The Philippines $313.4 Bn.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”