According to safewise.com
View 3+ moreView 3+
- 1 Is it safe to live in Wyoming?
- 2 What is the best place to live in Wyoming?
- 3 What is the average income in Cheyenne Wyoming?
- 4 Is Wyoming expensive to live in?
- 5 What are the most common jobs in Wyoming?
- 6 Is Jackson Wyoming Safe?
- 7 What’s the cost of living in Cheyenne Wyoming?
- 8 What is the average income in Wyoming?
- 9 What language is spoken in Wyoming?
- 10 What is the poorest county in Wyoming?
- 11 What is the best city in Wyoming to retire?
- 12 Is Wyoming a good state to live in?
- 13 How much snow does Cheyenne Wyoming get?
- 14 What is the highest paying job in Wyoming?
- 15 Does it snow alot in Wyoming?
- 16 What is the cost of living in Laramie Wy?
- 17 What is the population of Cheyenne Wyoming?
- 18 Is Laramie a real town?
- 19 What is the life expectancy in Wyoming?
- 20 What is the climate like in Wyoming?
- 21 What is the poverty level in Wyoming?
- 22 What is the warmest part of Wyoming?
- 23 Where should I retire in Wyoming?
- 24 Is Cheyenne Wyoming Safe?
- 25 Does it get hot in Wyoming?
- 26 What is Wyoming known for producing?
- 27 What is the average snowfall in Jackson Hole Wyoming?
- 28 Does it snow everywhere in Wyoming?
- 29 What is the coldest month in Wyoming?
- 30 How much snow does Sheridan Wyoming get?
Is it safe to live in Wyoming?
Officially ranked higher than Cody, statistically Laramie rolls in at a healthy third best place to live in Wyoming. However, Laramie ranks an impressive second best place to buy a house in Wyoming. It really does have everything going for it. Considering the population of 9,741, a B crime rating is good going.
What is the best place to live in Wyoming?
Best Places to Live in Wyoming
- Cheyenne. Located in Laramie County, Cheyenne is the state capital and has a bustling city life as well as a rich cultural heritage.
- Buffalo. With around 4,595 residents, this location is ideal for people who have had enough of big-city life.
- Rock Springs.
- Green River.
What is the average income in Cheyenne Wyoming?
Is Wyoming expensive to live in?
Cost of Living in Wyoming. Our cost of living indices are based on a US average of 100. An amount below 100 means Wyoming is cheaper than the US average. A cost of living index above 100 means Wyoming, Wyoming is more expensive.
What are the most common jobs in Wyoming?
Here are the top 10 fastest growing jobs in Wyoming, and below, we’ll show you the top 100:
- Personal Care Assistant.
- Registered Nurse.
- Medical Receptionist.
- Crew Member.
- Front Desk Clerk.
- Preschool Teacher.
- Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Assistant Manager.
Is Jackson Wyoming Safe?
Based on FBI crime data, Jackson is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Wyoming, Jackson has a crime rate that is higher than 72% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
What’s the cost of living in Cheyenne Wyoming?
|Cost of Living Indexes||Cheyenne, WY||Fort Collins, CO|
|Food & Groceries||105.1||95.5|
|Median Home Cost||$239,100||$376,800|
14 more rows
What is the average income in Wyoming?
What language is spoken in Wyoming?
What is the poorest county in Wyoming?
Wyoming counties ranked by per capita income
21 more rows
What is the best city in Wyoming to retire?
Best Places to Retire in Wyoming
- Tips for Saving for Retirement. Whether you’re planning to retire in four years or four decades, talking to a financial advisor can help you solidify your plan.
Is Wyoming a good state to live in?
1. Affordability. Wyoming is home to many small cities, but the cost of living in them is often well below the national average. Meanwhile, Wyoming has some of the lowest taxes in the country – it recently came in as the fourth best state to live in for tax day.
How much snow does Cheyenne Wyoming get?
Cheyenne, Wyoming gets 16 inches of rain, on average, per year. The US average is 39 inches of rain per year. Cheyenne averages 60 inches of snow per year.
What is the highest paying job in Wyoming?
Here’s a quick look at the top ten highest paying jobs in Wyoming:
- Internists, General.
- Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- Physicians and Surgeons, All Other.
- Family and General Practitioners.
- Pediatricians, General.
- Financial Analysts.
- Personal Financial Advisors.
Does it snow alot in Wyoming?
Laramie averages 64 inches of snow per year. The US average is 28 inches of snow per year. On average, there are 231 sunny days per year in Laramie.
What is the cost of living in Laramie Wy?
|Cost of Living Indexes||Laramie, WY||Fort Collins, CO|
|Median Home Cost||$222,700||$376,800|
14 more rows
What is the population of Cheyenne Wyoming?
Is Laramie a real town?
Laramie, Wyoming. Located on the Laramie River in southeastern Wyoming, the city is west of Cheyenne, at the junction of Interstate 80 and U.S. Route 287. Laramie was settled in the mid-19th century along the Union Pacific Railroad line, which crosses the Laramie River at Laramie.
What is the life expectancy in Wyoming?
Wyoming has the 35th-highest life expectancy among all U.S. states (78.3 years). The top 10 U.S. states and territories by life expectancy are: Hawaii, Minnesota, Puerto Rico, Connecticut, California, Massachusetts, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, New Jersey.
What is the climate like in Wyoming?
Wyoming’s climate is generally semi-arid and continental (Köppen climate classification BSk), and is drier and windier in comparison to most of the United States with greater temperature extremes. Summers in Wyoming are warm with July high temperatures averaging between 85 and 95 °F (29 and 35 °C) in most of the state.
What is the poverty level in Wyoming?
The Poverty Rate of black residents in Wyoming is dramatically lower than the national average of 25.2%. 785 of 5,618 black Wyomingites live below the poverty line.
What is the warmest part of Wyoming?
TEMPERATURE – Because of its elevation, Wyoming has a relatively cool climate. Above the 6,000 feet level the temperature rarely exceeds 100° F. The warmest parts of the State are the lower portions of portions of the Big Horn Basin, the lower elevations of the central and northeast portions, and along the east border.
Where should I retire in Wyoming?
- Thermopolis. Town in Wyoming. #1 Best Places to Retire in Wyoming.
- Rafter J Ranch. Town in Wyoming. #2 Best Places to Retire in Wyoming.
- Buffalo. Town in Wyoming. #3 Best Places to Retire in Wyoming.
- Cody. Town in Wyoming.
- Ranchettes. Town in Wyoming.
- Newcastle. Town in Wyoming.
- Worland. Town in Wyoming.
- Sheridan. Town in Wyoming.
Is Cheyenne Wyoming Safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Cheyenne is 1 in 26. Based on FBI crime data, Cheyenne is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Wyoming, Cheyenne has a crime rate that is higher than 98% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Does it get hot in Wyoming?
Despite the seemingly cool climate in Wyoming, summers can actually get quite hot at low elevations. Average temperatures in July range from 85°F to 90°F during the day but cool off quickly after dark, dropping into the 50s and 60s (°F). Winter is very cold in Wyoming but it’s also a beautiful time of year.
What is Wyoming known for producing?
Agriculture is the among the top three industries in Wyoming and beef cattle production is the biggest part of Wyoming’s agriculture industry. Other important ag products include hay, barley, wheat, corn and sheep.
What is the average snowfall in Jackson Hole Wyoming?
At the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, at the 9,580-ft. elevation in Rendezvous Bowl, the total snowfall received at that location from December 1st, 2016 through February 28th, 2017 was 390 inches. That is over 32 feet of snowfall over those three months alone.
Does it snow everywhere in Wyoming?
The snowiest places in Wyoming are the Jackson Valley or Star Valley, “known snow pockets,” Jones said. Moose, within Grand Teton National Park, receives 170 inches of snow per year, tops in the state. Cody is located at 5,016 feet of elevation and is surrounded by mountains but averages 40 inches of snow annually.
What is the coldest month in Wyoming?
Cheyenne’s coldest month is January when the average temperature overnight is 14.8°F. In July, the warmest month, the average day time temperature rises to 81.9°F.
How much snow does Sheridan Wyoming get?
Sheridan, Wyoming gets 13 inches of rain, on average, per year. The US average is 38 inches of rain per year. Sheridan averages 35 inches of snow per year. The US average is 28 inches of snow per year.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”