Who is the richest sports person in the world?
The Top 20 Richest Athletes in the World 2019
- Roger Federer. Net Worth: $450 Million.
- Cristiano Ronaldo. Net Worth: $450 Million.
- LeBron James. Net Worth: $400 Million.
- Michael Buffer. Net Worth: $400 Million.
- Shaquille O’Neal. Net Worth: $400 Million.
- Lionel Messi. Net Worth: $400 Million.
- Bud Selig. Net Worth: $400 Million.
- Phil Mickelson. Net Worth: $400 Million.
Who is the highest paid CEO in the world?
Brian Duperreault with AIG has a total compensation of $43.1 million. Chief executive officers are the highest-ranking — and often highest-profile — employees of any company or organization.
Who is the richest sport man in the world 2018?
The top 10 highest-paid athletes in the world for 2018 are:
- Floyd Mayweather: $285 million (£214 million)
- Lionel Messi: $111 million (£83 million)
- Cristiano Ronaldo: $108 million (£81 million)
- Conor McGregor: $99 million (£74 million)
- Neymar: $90 million (£67 million)
- LeBron James: $85.5 million (£64 million)
What are the highest paying sports teams in the world 2018?
Barcelona tops the 2018 list of the highest-paid sports teams in the world with $13.8 million average annual salary. FC Barcelona is the new highest-paid sports team in the world, with players making an average of $13.8 million (€12.2 million) during the 2018-19 season.
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”