The World’s Most Densely Populated Cities
- Manila – 41,515 People/Sq Km. Manila is the earth’s most densely populated city proper and the capital city of Philippines.
- Mumbai – 28,508/Sq Km. Mumbai is the capital of the state of Maharashtra, India and a large city with over 12,478,447 residents.
- Dhaka – 28,410/Sq Km.
- Caloocan – 27,916/Sq Km.
- Chennai – 25,854/Sq Km.
What is the most densely populated city in the world 2018?
As of 2018, with 24.1 million inhabitants, Shanghai is the world’s most populous city, according to the data released by the City Mayors Foundation, while Beijing (18.6 million people) ranked number two on the list.
Which country has largest population density?
Which city has highest population density in India?
(read: city, population, area in km^2, density in km2, country).
- Delhi | 12,565,901 | 431.09 | 29,149 | India.
- Kolkata | 5,138,208 | 185 | 27,774 | India.
- Chennai | 4,616,639 | 187 | 24,688 | India.
- Mumbai | 13,830,884 | 603 | 22,937 | India.
- Ahmedabad | 3,959,432 | 204 | 19,944 | India.
What is the densest city?
New York is the densest city in North America, while sprawling Sydney is Australia’s.
- Barcelona is one of Europe’s most densely populated cities.
- Dharavi, Mumbai has a reported density of over 200,000 people/sq km.
What is the most populous city in the world 2018?
By 2050, the world will be home to almost 10 billion people, two-thirds of which will live in cities.
The 20 Largest Cities in the World of 2018
- Tokyo-Yokohama, Japan. Save this picture!
- Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Delhi, India.
- Manila, Philippines.
- Seoul, South Korea.
- Shanghai, China.
- Mumbai, India.
- New York City, USA.
What are the 10 largest cities in the world 2018?
Top 10 Largest Cities in the World of 2018
- Tokyo – 37 million. The Greater Tokyo Area is the most populous metropolitan area in the world and also the largest urban agglomeration economy.
- Delhi – 25 million.
- Shanghai – 23 million.
- Mumbai – 20.7 million.
- Beijing – 19.5 million.
- Dhaka – 17 million.
- Karachi – 16.1 million.
- Istanbul – 14 million.
What is the most overpopulated country in the world?
Enter your birthdate to continue:
|1||China The majority of the population is located in the eastern half of the country.||1,394,510,000|
|2||India A very high population density exists throughout the country, apart from the deserts in the northwest and the mountains in the north.||1,343,330,000|
48 more rows
Which is the most crowded country in the world?
|TOP 10 MOST POPULOUS COUNTRIES (July 1, 2019)|
|Rank. Country||Population||Rank. Country. Population|
|1. China||1,389,618,778||6. Brazil|
|2. India||1,311,559,204||7. Nigeria|
|3. United States||331,883,986||8. Bangladesh|
2 more rows
Which country has the largest population 2018?
The World: Population (2018) – Top 100+
|3.||United States of America||331,026,400|
96 more rows
Which is the cleanest city in India?
So here are the top 10 cleanest cities in India.
- Mysore (Mysuru) The largest city state of Karnataka, Mysore topped the cleanest city list, emerging with the no.
- Navi Mumbai.
- Kochi (Cochin)
Which is the most population city in India?
5 Most Populated Cities in India
- Mumbai – 22.5 million. You shouldn’t be surprised to know that Mumbai is the most populated city, after all, Mumbai is “Sapno ki Nagri”.
- Delhi – 18.6 million.
- Bengaluru – 10.1 million.
- Hyderabad – 8.7 million.
- Ahmedabad – 6.3million.
Which is the richest city in India?
Top 10 Richest Cities of India Based on GDP
- Mumbai. Mumbai is the wealthiest city in India with the highest (GDP) of $209 Billion (USD) of any other city and also has the highest number of billionaires and millionaires in India.
What is the most overcrowded city in the world?
- Dhaka, Bangladesh. Population: 16,235,000.
- Hyderabad, Pakistan. Population: 2,990,000.
- Vijayawada, India. Population: 1,775,000.
- Chittagong, Bangladesh. Population: 3,250,000.
- Mumbai, India. Population: 22,885,000.
- Hong Kong. Population: 7,280,000.
- Aligarh, India. Population: 1,050,000.
- Macau. Population: 655,000.
What cities are overpopulated?
The 10 Most Overpopulated Cities
- Karachi, Pakistan.
- Mumbai, India.
- Moscow, Russia.
- Manila, Philippines.
- São Paulo, Brazil.
- Beijing, China.
- Tianjin, China. Founded on the Yellow Sea, Tianjin boasts a population of over 11,090,314 people.
- Guangzhou, China. Located in Southeast China, Guangzhou is home to over 11,070,654 people.
What is the biggest city in the world?
The 10 Largest Cities in the World
- Shanghai – 24.1 million. Shanghai’s population of 24.1 million makes it the top populous city proper not only in Asia but in the world as well.
- Beijing – 18.5 million.
- Karachi – 18 million.
- Istanbul – 14.6 million.
- Dhaka – 14.5.
- Tokyo – 13.6 million.
- Moscow – 13.1 million.
- Manila – 12.8 million.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”