According to Wikipedia
Johnson & Johnson
What is the biggest market cap company?
Microsoft (MSFT) – Microsoft’s market cap stands at $788.55 billion. Microsoft was the world’s biggest company at the turn of the millennium and continues to be a steady presence in the ranks of the giants.
What’s the biggest company in the world 2018?
Here’s an updated 2018 list of the richest companies in the world for 2018.
- Toyota Motor – $254.7 billion revenue in 2017.
- Volkswagen – $240.3 billion revenue in 2017.
- Royal Dutch Shell – $240 billion revenue in 2017.
- Berkshire Hathway – $223.7 billion revenue in 2017.
- Apple Inc. –
- Exxon Mobil – $205 billion revenue in 2017.
Who is the largest company in the world?
There’s a new list of the world’s 10 largest companies—and tech isn’t on it
|Rank||Company||Revenues (in billions of US dollars)|
6 more rows
What companies have a trillion dollar market cap?
The $1 trillion valuation mark is now behind Apple, and Wall Street is looking to see which company crosses that milestone next. Amazon, Alphabet and Microsoft are quickly closing in, but are each still more than $100 billion away.
Who is the richest company in the world 2018?
The 100 largest companies in the world by market value in 2018 (in billion U.S. dollars)
|Ranking of the companies rank 1 to 100||Market value in billion U.S. dollars|
|Johnson & Johnson||341.3|
|Bank of America||313.5|
9 more rows
Is Amazon the richest company?
New York (CNN Business) Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos has been the wealthiest person on the planet for more than a year. Now, Amazon is the most valuable company in the world. Bezos has a more-than-$40-billion lead over the world’s second richest person, Microsoft cofounder Bill Gates.
Is Amazon the richest company in the world?
Amazon is the most valuable public company in the world after passing Microsoft. Amazon surpassed Microsoft as the largest company by market value on Monday. The companies have been in a tight race with Apple and Alphabet for the title. Amazon’s market value is now about $797 billion.
Who is the richest company in the world 2019?
Top 10 Richest Companies In The World 2019 By Revenue
- Sinopec Group.
- China National Petroleum.
- Royal Dutch Shell.
- Berkshire Hathaway.
- ExxonMobil. ExxonMobil is a US-based petroleum-refining company established in 1999.
How much did BP pay for Deepwater Horizons?
Taken with the related agreement which requires BP to pay approximately $5.9 billion to the states and local government entities, BP will be paying a total of over $20 billion, the largest settlement with a single entity in the history of federal law enforcement.
Who is the biggest employer in the world?
From the number one supermarket in the USA to the UK’s National Health Service and India’s sprawling state railway company, we reveal the world’s 30 biggest employers.
- United States Department of Defense: 2.87 million employees.
- People’s Liberation Army: 2.35 million employees.
- Walmart: 2.3 million employees.
What are the 5 largest industries in the world?
Here are the top 10 biggest industries of the Inc. 5000 this year, including total revenue and the total number of Inc. 5000 companies.
- Financial services.
- Consumer products and services.
- Logistics and transportation.
- Business products and services.
- Government services.
- Real estate.
Is Google the most powerful company in the world?
In 2012 Global Finance magazine featured Apple company among its “25 Most Significant Companies Over the Past 25 Years,” while Forbes knew as it “the world’s most powerful brand.” With $3,124.9 billion dollars in assets, the state-owned Bank of China (ICBC) is the world’s biggest and most powerful bank.
What are the top 5 most valuable companies?
Here are top 10 most valuable brands, according to the firm’s rankings:
- Amazon. Brand value: $150.8 billion.
- Apple. Brand value: $146.3 billion.
- Google. Brand value: $120.9 billion.
- Samsung. Brand value: $92.3 billion.
- Facebook. Brand value: $89.7 billion.
- AT&T. Brand value: $82.4 billion.
Is Apple still the biggest company in the world?
Apple has reclaimed the title of most valuable public company in the world. The company surpassed Microsoft and Amazon Wednesday with a market capitalization of $821.59 billion.
Is Apple or Microsoft worth more?
Apple’s stock, which fell 1%, closed the day worth $847 billion. Microsoft briefly surpassed Apple in market cap earlier this week. Others such as GE, Exxon Mobile, and Apple have held that title since then. For the past several years, Apple has ruled as the U.S. stock with the largest market cap.
Who is the richest comedian?
Here are the 20 richest comedians in the entire world.
- Jerry Seinfeld – $950 million. He’s the true King of Comedy.
- Matt Groening – $500 million.
- Trey Parker – $500 million.
- Matt Stone – $500 million.
- Ellen DeGeneres – $450 million.
- Adam Sandler – $420 million.
- Larry David – $400 million.
- Bill Cosby – $400 million.
What is the richest cou?
The 25 Richest Countries in the World
|Rank||Country||GDP Per Capita (U.S. Dollars)|
26 more rows
What is the richest city in the world?
In terms of GDP rankings, here are the 10 wealthiest cities in the world today.
- 37 Comments » GGeronimo says:
- Tokyo, Japan. GDP: $1,520 billion.
- New York, USA. GDP: $1,210 billion.
- Los Angeles, USA. GDP: $789.7 billion.
- Seoul, South Korea. GDP: $779.3 billion.
- London, England. GDP: $731.2 billion.
- Paris, France.
- Osaka, Japan.
Is Amazon richer than Apple?
Apple Is Worth One Trillion Dollars. Amazon Isn’t. Apple and Amazon are both flirting with one trillion dollar valuation. But that may not be the case if the company is Apple, with $285 billion dollars in annual sales, $88 billion in profits, and $71 billion in cash.
How much did Amazon make in 2018?
Amazon reported record profit in 2018, earning $10.1 billion in net income compared with just $3 billion the prior year.
What is the most valued company in the world?
Amazon Just Became the Most Valuable Public Company in the U.S.
- Amazon stole Microsoft’s spot as the most valuable publicly traded U.S. company Monday morning with a market capitalization of $790 billion versus its competitor’s $785 billion, CNBC reports.
- Microsoft had held the top spot since Nov. 28.
How much money did BP lose from Deepwater Horizon?
BP Deepwater Horizon costs balloon to $65 billion. LONDON (Reuters) – BP said on Tuesday it would take a new charge over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon spill after again raising estimates for outstanding claims, lifting total costs to around $65 billion.
How much did the BP oil spill clean up cost?
BP is responsible for close to $40 billion in fines, cleanup costs, and settlements as a result of the oil spill in 2010, with an additional $16 billion due to the Clean Water Act.
How long did it take to clean Deepwater Horizon?
Three years after the Deepwater Horizon oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, BP announced Monday that the U.S. Coast Guard is ending its clean-up effort along the shorelines of Mississippi, Alabama and Florida and transitioning the area back to the National Response Center.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”