According to worldatlas.com
View 3+ moreView 3+
Which is the largest country in the world in 2018?
Largest Countries in the World by Area 2019
|4||United States||9,372,610 3,617,827|
75 more rows
Which is bigger land mass Canada or USA?
Canada is considerably larger than the U.S., in sheer land mass, but has about one tenth the human population, some 31,000,000, creating some interesting challenges in animal protection. The entire population of Canada is about the same as can be found in the state of California.
What states are the largest in order?
States by Size in Square Miles
|State||Square Miles (Land Area)|
46 more rows
What are the top 100 largest countries?
The World – Top 100+ Countries by Area
|Rank||Country||Area (sq km)|
96 more rows
What’s the biggest city in the world 2018?
These Are The World’s Top-300 Most Populous Cities, 2018
- Shanghai, China. City population: 24,153,000.
- Beijing, China. City population: 18,590,000.
- Karachi, Pakistan (Islamic Republic of) City population: 18,000,000.
- Istanbul, Turkey. City population: 14,657,000.
- Dhaka, Bangladesh. City population: 14,543,000.
- Tokyo, Japan.
- Moscow, Russia.
- Manila, Philippines.
What is the smallest country in the world 2018?
The 10 Smallest Countries In The World
- Vatican City – 0.44 km² The world’s smallest country is the Vatican, also known as the Holy See.
- Monaco – 2 km²
- Nauru – 21 km²
- Tuvalu – 26 km²
- San Marino – 61 km²
- Liechtenstein – 160 km²
- Marshall Islands – 181 km²
- Saint Kitts and Nevis – 261 km²
What’s the 2nd biggest state?
Alaska has the largest land area in the United States followed by Texas and California.
47 more rows
What are the top 50 largest countries?
The Largest Countries in the World
- 7 – India.
- 6 – Australia.
- 5 – Brazil.
- 4 – People’s Republic of China.
- 3 – United States of America.
- 2 – Canada. The vast wilderness of Canada is popular for outdoor activity.
- 1 – Russia. The landscape of Siberia, Russia.
- 50 Largest Countries in the World By Area. Rank.
Photo in the article by “Wikimedia Commons”