Which country produces the most vegetables?
5 Countries that Produce the Most Vegetables
- China. China is the number one vegetable producing country in the world.
- India. The largely vegetarian country of India produces the second highest amount of vegetables with over 86 million tons.
- USA. The United States of America grows over 40 million tons of vegetables a year.
Which country is the largest producer of fruits and vegetables?
Which country is the largest producer of coffee?
Top 10 Largest Coffee Producing Countries in the World
- Brazil. Brazil is the largest coffee producing country in the World, and history comes from the last 150 years.
- Vietnam. Vietnam is the second largest producer of Coffee after Brazil with Total production of about 1,300,000 tons per year.
Which country is the largest producer of rice in 2018?
Leading countries based on the production of milled rice in 2017/2018 (in 1,000 metric tons)*
|Production in thousand metric tons|
6 more rows
Which country exports the most?
The World’s 20 Largest Exporting Countries
- China is the World’s Largest Exporter. While China’s explosive economic expansion has been a front-page financial story over the last few decades, China’s economy is not the only one worth noting.
- Why Doesn’t the United States Export More?
- South Korea.
Which country is the largest producer of cotton in the world?
Which country is the largest producer of rice in the world?
Which state is not major producer of banana?
The major banana producing states of India are Tamilnadu, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Assam and Madhya Pradesh. Although separate data on organic banana is not available, the area, production and productivity of banana is presented in Table 2.
Which country is the largest producer of tea in the world?
Which country is famous for its coffee?
Top Coffee Producing Countries
|Rank||Country||Coffee Production (Metric Tons)|
46 more rows
Where is the most coffee grown?
Arabica coffee beans are cultivated mainly in Latin America, eastern Africa or Asia, while robusta beans are grown in central Africa, throughout southeast Asia, and Brazil.
Which country is the largest cocoa producer?
Top 10 Cocoa Producing Countries
- 1 – Côte d’Ivoire. The Ivory Coast supplies 30 percent of the world’s total cocoa, leading the rest of the world by over half a million metric tons with a total crop of 1,448,992 tonnes.
- 2 – Ghana.
- 3 – Indonesia.
- 4 – Nigeria.
- 5 – Cameroon.
- 6 – Brazil.
- 7 – Ecuador.
- 8 – Mexico.
Photo in the article by “Max Pixel”